Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rotherham 4-2 Bolton

+21
Copper Dragon
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Jkbjackson
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderful life
NickFazer
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Norpig
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:22

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What if he scores a hatrick ?

82Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:What if he scores a hatrick ?

Duh! 3 blow jobs.

83Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon spouts that he'll give youth a chance and then picks a team like this. 

::mad::

84Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:28

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

aaron_bwfc wrote:With Le Fondre coming in, Wilkinson has got to show signs of improvement tonight.
We will see tonight how he goes. I'm not his biggest fan but I do want him to succeed. I would like nothing more than to be proved wrong.

85Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is this Kellet bloke? I thought Boggers made him up.

Sounds lightweight.

86Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm surprised Moxey isn't playing but good to see another youngster getting a game.

87Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 19:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was good when he had that short appearance under Freedman but hardly enough to judge him. Looked quick and direct.

88Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 21:17

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:What if he scores a hatrick ?

Duh! 3 blow jobs.
Should be four for the price of three.  Cool

89Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 21:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:Lack of punch in front of goal. I fear that the wheels might come off tonight

Said so- there was something inevitable about it

90Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 21:50

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well, just got in from work to see we've had our backsides booted.  Sad

I suppose it had to happen sometime and from what I can see we didn't play what I'd call our strongest eleven by any means. On the plus side we scored twice away from home. I don't feel too down about this. Two defeats in 14 matches isn't bad at all and I still feel Neil is moving us forward and (eventually) upwards. 

But since I didn't see the game or hear the commentary I'd like to ask someone who did if they could tell me what went wrong?

91Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 21:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:But since I didn't see the game or hear the commentary I'd like to ask someone who did if they could tell me what went wrong?

Well Boggersbelief was logged in to Chat box for the first half and half of the second half, so that's what went wrong.

I then logged in to Chat box on 65 minutes and Bolton started to play better and scored two goals. Bolton could have pulled it back if Boggersbelief had logged off earlier.

It's all his fault but I did my best for you Whites.  ::bwfc::

92Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 21:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an obsessed freak.

93Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

94Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Well, just got in from work to see we've had our backsides booted.  Sad

I suppose it had to happen sometime and from what I can see we didn't play what I'd call our strongest eleven by any means. On the plus side we scored twice away from home. I don't feel too down about this. Two defeats in 14 matches isn't bad at all and I still feel Neil is moving us forward and (eventually) upwards. 

But since I didn't see the game or hear the commentary I'd like to ask someone who did if they could tell me what went wrong?
We were 4-0 down at one stage. Eidur and Wilkinson up top- useless the pair of them. Lonergan had a nightmare first half.
He took both 'strikers(!)' off and we scored a couple.
Showed that we have a paper thin squad and far too many injured players

95Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:07

Who got subbed and who came on rammy? I popped out and missed some

96Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Injuries to Zak Clough, Craig Davies and Heskey didn't help matters. I don't buy the excuse that the team were knackered after the performance against Liverpool because NL made quite a few changes from the team that played at Anfield. We need a solid performance against Wolves on Saturday to set us up for the rematch against the scousers.

97Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Who got subbed and who came on rammy? I popped out and missed some

Trotter came on and it sounds like he didn't do too badly. Tonight was a case of ' After the Lord Mayors show.'

98Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Who got subbed and who came on rammy? I popped out and missed some
Kellett,Eidur and Wilkinson were taken off- so no recognised striker was on  towards the end. Trotter Spearing and Wheatear replaced them- when we were 4-0 down.
I think some strong words were exchanged

99Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:11

rammywhite wrote:
Kellett,Eidur and Wilkinson were taken off- so no recognised striker was on  towards the end. Trotter Spearing and Wheatear replaced them- when we were 4-0 down.
I think some strong words were exchanged
Cheers rammy.  I bet they are still there getting an earful now. .....and rightly so

100Rotherham 4-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Rotherham 4-2 Bolton Tue Jan 27 2015, 22:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'll never be funny. 

Laughing at how raging I've made you Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: