Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KEVIN DAVIES - Signs New Deal - Or does he?

+10
Angry Dad
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
largehat
terenceanne
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

I would have certainly let him go if we'd survived, but a 12 month deal in the championship sounds fair enough to me..

We are seeing Klansic leave and only have Sordell & Ngog now with some bloke called Eaves...

The difference between the Prem & the Championship appears massive for a forward.. Maybe those mentioned above will have some real success next season.. Like playing for Sordell...!?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

In my opinion he has kept the upcoming lads from having a shot in the team .....it's time to move on. Some say keep him for coaching ....what evidence is there to suggest he would make a good coach? OC is supposed to be a good un Razz

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:In my opinion he has kept the upcoming lads from having a shot in the team .....it's time to move on. Some say keep him for coaching ....what evidence is there to suggest he would make a good coach? OC is supposed to be a good un Razz

His ten years in the premier league and working under at least 9 different training regimes, being captain, having a terrific work ethic, knowing the club inside out and being widely respected in football can't have done him much harm in developing his coaching ability. Team-mates get along with him, and even Wilshere said that Davies taught him a few things at his time with Bolton.

Hes pretty much the ideal candidate to go into coaching.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'll stand corrected then......so let him coach but give his shirt to someone below the age of 47 if you please.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I'll stand corrected then......so let him coach but give his shirt to someone below the age of 47 if you please.

I like it. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum