Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekend plaything.

+7
scottjames30
Jake McHale
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 12:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In that case go for it.
But if someone passes you on the M62,it might just be me.
Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Armchair1

62Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 12:40

How did you get hold of a picture of Lusty going to last night's match?

63Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:How did you get hold of a picture of Lusty going to last night's match?
He's all over the Ipswich Chronicle.

64Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 12:52

Wouldn't be the first time by all accounts.........

65Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:How did you get hold of a picture of Lusty going to last night's match?

:rofl:

66Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice thought but I'll stick to my car, motorbike or one of these....http://blual.deviantart.com/art/Flying-armchair-2-352570894

67Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like the look of that flying armchair.
I've still got a few days off. I'm gonna build one.

68Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a thought....

Why not get a motorbike Bread?
I have a classic Yammy XJ600 (not the Diversion) that is perfect for weekend bikers, not too heavy, good for long journeys but fast enough for middle-aged boy racers. You can have it if you make a sensible offer - I'm getting a new one.
You could get the Mrs on the back and buy customised his 'n' hers leathers with "Born to be Mild" across the back...

69Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might try that myself.
Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Old_Biker

70Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:44

Cheers Lusty, but I'm not allowed a bike - she made that abundantly clear last year when I was looking at buying one.

And to be honest, I've not even sat on one for over twenty years and I keep reading that of all the bike-related deaths on UK roads, something like 75% involve blokes in their forties who think "I know....I'll get a 1000cc CBR and use it at weekends. It'll be a laugh!"

Bikes nowadays bear little or no resemblance to the ones we learnt on when we were kids ie, they're all a lot faster and more "torquey" than we remember and that's what gets blokes like me in trouble.

Cheers anyway.

71Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Like the look of that flying armchair.

Is it finished yet Bonce? If so, fly over and I'll show you the bike.

72Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 14:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I have all of Julian Darby's nasal trimmings from that season. There are imitations out there and genuine JD nasal trimmings from when he was playing in the premiership for Coventry and he's still producing them today but if you want the real deal please feel free to make an offer...

I'll need some sort of proof that they are the real deal, but I'm happy to pay £10k for them. I paid £5k for Mark Winstanley's ear wax.

73Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 14:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Like the look of that flying armchair.

Is it finished yet Bonce? If so, fly over and I'll show you the bike.
Take at least 2 days.
Still working on my dog powered generator,which will look something like this.
I intend to start up a dog walking service,so saving money on actually buying a dog.
Everyone wins. How can it fail. Might go on Dragons Den.
Weekend plaything. - Page 4 4b016a58cd796e302952c1a6cc28e49f

74Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:43

Taking this whole "mid-life crisis / breakdown" thing one step further, I've just been on the DVLA's website to look at private plates and you can get:

BW58 DRW (my initials) for the relatively paltry sum of £250.

I say paltry, because if we'd last won the cup in 1964 instead of 1958, it would cost an extra £149.

Bargain!

75Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't become a plate twat. Almost as bad as becoming a roof-down-in-the-Winter twat.

76Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:Don't become a plate twat. Almost as bad as becoming a roof-down-in-the-Winter twat.

I agree with big bollocks on this one. Twats with hats scarfs and gloves on with their roof down. Wankstains

77Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I have all of Julian Darby's nasal trimmings from that season. There are imitations out there and genuine JD nasal trimmings from when he was playing in the premiership for Coventry and he's still producing them today but if you want the real deal please feel free to make an offer...

I'll need some sort of proof that they are the real deal, but I'm happy to pay £10k for them. I paid £5k for Mark Winstanley's ear wax.

i could get you Mark Winstanleys ear wax a lot cheaper than that, he works with my brother

78Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 17:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Haven't you just been done for speeding bread? 

I would suggest the last thing you need is a car that makes you want to drive faster.

79Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have seen a car with a private plate on a 2 Door Peugeot 307, how sad is that! Very Happy

80Weekend plaything. - Page 4 Empty Re: Weekend plaything. Wed Mar 18 2015, 18:49

Bwfc1958 wrote:Haven't you just been done for speeding bread? 

I would suggest the last thing you need is a car that makes you want to drive faster.

Good point, well made.

Not thought this through, have I....?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum