Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hows everyone doing today?

+12
karlypants
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
Bwfc1958
bryan458
Norpig
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Hows everyone doing today? Empty Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 10:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day, all the best.

bit of positivity on here.

progress. 

Hows everyone doing today? Smile-smiley-face-flag-675-p

2Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 10:58

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day, all the best.

bit of positivity on here.

progress. 

Hows everyone doing today? Smile-smiley-face-flag-675-p
Top of the morning HN

Down in lovely loughborough today with the sun shining and a subsidised canteen about to be raided for lunch time.

What more could anyone want.

BTW, Magoo, my trip to devon has been postponed Sad

Keep the hot tub set up for a few weeks ok Smile

3Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's another nice morning in sunny Lancashire. Top of the morning and all that...

4Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:like:

5Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:17

It's Friday, it's payday, the sun is shining, got a pub lunch with my colleagues in an hour and heading out with my friends from home this evening.

Not even a BoltonNuts forum bust-up could dampen my mood.

6Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:It's Friday, it's payday, the sun is shining, got a pub lunch with my colleagues in an hour and heading out with my friends from home this evening.

Nasty.

Just kidding. 

Have a good day.  :clap:

7Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:26

bwfc1874 wrote:It's Friday, it's payday, the sun is shining, got a pub lunch with my colleagues in an hour and heading out with my friends from home this evening.

Smile

Have a good one 74.

Wish it was payday for me.  Got to wait til tuesday Sad

8Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:34

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm having a great day- I did a really tough bit of work yesterday which went down well. I bought a new bit of kit for my laptop this morning and its working perfectly. The missus is out shopping, I'm going to the chippy tonight and the dogs fast asleep.
So I'm having a belter!!

9Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got a banging headache today.

10Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pay day for me too and the sun is shining and i've chilled out since last night, as people have already said its an internet forum and i shouldn't get too carried away with it.

Need to remember that last sentence for the next time it kicks off Very Happy

11Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:41

Norpig wrote:Pay day for me too and the sun is shining and i've chilled out since last night, as people have already said its an internet forum and i shouldn't get too carried away with it.

Need to remember that last sentence for the next time it kicks off Very Happy
no one will Smile

12Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:58

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hope you all have a fantastic day, me gotta go to work till 1pm Saturday this afternoon, the plus side is when I come home Mrs 458 will e going to work for the weekend, football and the remote control allto myself, fucking result!!!!!!!

lol!

13Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:59

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Nasty.

Just kidding. 

Have a good day.  :clap:

Very Happy

You too.

Peace and love people.

14Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 11:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

You sticking around then johnny?

15Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 12:39

Bwfc1958 wrote:You sticking around then johnny?
i've done a bit of apologising to those that needed it and will try and behave for a bit.

Sluffy has put an electronic tag on my wrist and i have to check in with biggie twice a week for a drug test.

KP said something about him having to keep checking my prostate too but i think that was for his own gratification so i might lose bale privileges yet

16Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 12:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Glad to hear it. I hope Boncey and Bread see things the same way.

17Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 12:46

Bwfc1958 wrote:Glad to hear it. I hope Boncey and Bread see things the same way.
me too, i think they will, i hope they will.  not had my daily dose of bruce and feel like i am missing out

18Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 12:49

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What a lovely thread. Cheers folks. Have a good day.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

19Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:36

I'm not happy.

I'm shoe shopping in Manchester with The Boss and I want to die.

If I want a pair of black shoes for work I go in one shop and buy a pair - job done.

Why do women need to try 20 pairs on before finally settling on the first ones they tried in the first shop which is now a 20 minute walk away?

If this doesn't get sorted soon I'm going under a bus on Deansgate.

20Hows everyone doing today? Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

How the fuck did you get roped into that?

Give her some cash and send her on her way. There's no way you'd get me shoe shopping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum