Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hows everyone doing today?

+12
karlypants
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
Bwfc1958
bryan458
Norpig
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:41

She's booked the day off so we can "spend some quality time together".

Her idea of what constitutes "quality time" is obviously very different to mine.

22Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:43

Breadman wrote:
Her idea of what constitutes "quality time" is obviously very different to mine.

If she's anything like my Mrs it involves me suffering.

God forbid I try and brand watching the football as 'quality time', that definitely doesn't count apprently.

The world's not fair.

23Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:44

I'm knackered. I just had to tow my father in laws car about 3 mile, I've got a Citroen he has some stupid American people carrier thing that weighs about twice what mine weighs. Had to pull it up a hill thought my tyres were going to explode with the amount of wheel spin and burning rubber. Worked a night shift lastnight and now cant sleep and back in work tonight.

24Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sweetness and light to my fellow nutters! Glitter and sunshine and butterflies and fairies!  flower

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:Sweetness and light to my fellow nutters! Glitter and sunshine and butterflies and fairies!  flower
And a Unicorn shitting gold dust.

26Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:She's booked the day off so we can "spend some quality time together".

Set her up with her very own nuts account. You can both spend all day talking shite on here together. I'm sure that constitutes quality time together.

Perhaps delete your last couple of posts first though....

27Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just finished making a Thermidor sauce and it's well tasty.

Keep smiling everyone.

28Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:01

Breadman wrote:She's booked the day off so we can "spend some quality time together".

my missus likes going in that hell on earth in manchester (primark)

luckily it has a nice coffee place next door with free wifi that i occupy until she has had enough of bumping into people and searching for bits of rags on clothes rails!

29Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 wrote:If she's anything like my Mrs 

She isn't, she's real

30Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come on Boggers we're supposed to be being nice to each other today Laughing

31Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:11

Norpig wrote:come on Boggers we're supposed to be pretending to be nice to each other today Laughing
fixed that for you

Smile

32Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you need to get her into a bar or restaurant so you can at least have a beer, try Grinch on Chapel walks, always nice in there Very Happy

33Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm only kidding

34Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not pretending. 

My mind is clear, gonna start doing Yoga too. 

#progress2015

35Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:13

Boggersbelief wrote:
74 wrote:If she's anything like my Mrs 

She isn't, she's real

Bit nasty.

36Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Read post 33

37Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:14

If she isn't real I wasted a horrendous amount of last weekend looking at plant pots.

38Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:18

stay away from gourmet burger kitchen though, expensive shite

39Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If she isn't real I wasted a horrendous amount of last weekend looking at plant pots.

I'm starting to get a Fight Club vibe from this.

40Hows everyone doing today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:21

bwfc1874 wrote:If she isn't real I wasted a horrendous amount of last weekend looking at hydroponics equipment.

Smile

party at yours?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum