Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hows everyone doing today?

+12
karlypants
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
Bwfc1958
bryan458
Norpig
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:24

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:If she isn't real I wasted a horrendous amount of last weekend looking at plant pots.

I'm starting to get a Fight Club vibe from this.

Fucks sake Hipster, what's the one rule?

42Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought the one rule was that we all had to pretend Nat really was a woman, what the other one? scratch

43Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:54

Norpig wrote:i thought the one rule was that we all had to pretend Nat really was a woman, what the other one? scratch
What a Face

44Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 16:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm not happy.

I'm shoe shopping in Manchester with The Boss and I want to die.

If I want a pair of black shoes for work I go in one shop and buy a pair - job done.

Why do women need to try 20 pairs on before finally settling on the first ones they tried in the first shop which is now a 20 minute walk away?

If this doesn't get sorted soon I'm going under a bus on Deansgate.

It's just so true this is! Very Happy

45Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 16:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:She's booked the day off so we can "spend some quality time together".

Her idea of what constitutes "quality time" is obviously very different to mine.

When I get dragged to Manchester with the Mrs as she wants to go shopping, i usually give her 50 quid and tell her to try and spend the lot in Primark.

She's in there for hours while I'm sat in the pub relaxing with a nice cold beer.

Works every time! Very Happy

46Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 16:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel great, got a few Bob today, more than expected.

47Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 17:20

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Primark, Matalan = PERGATORY

48Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

If I want a pair of black shoes for work I go in one shop and buy a pair - job done.

Why do women need to try 20 pairs on before finally settling on the first ones they tried in the first shop which is now a 20 minute walk away?

I agree as well. My sister is getting married next month and the missus wants a new pair of shoes to go with her wedding outfit. We spent Tuesday traipsing around the bloody Trafford Centre trying on shoes. When she eventually found a pair she liked, I thought we had cracked it until I saw the price of the shoes was £70. I'm no skinflint but I begrudge paying £70 for a pair of shoes that she will only wear once. Hence we are off to Bury tomorrow....... trying on shoes.

49Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I agree as well. My sister is getting married next month and the missus wants a new pair of shoes to go with her wedding outfit. We spent Tuesday traipsing around the bloody Trafford Centre trying on shoes. When she eventually found a pair she liked, I thought we had cracked it until I saw the price of the shoes was £70. I'm no skinflint but I begrudge paying £70 for a pair of shoes that she will only wear once. Hence we are off to Bury tomorrow....... trying on shoes.
I think I'd rather pay the £70 than go out shoe shopping again!

50Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Do you know, I was actually thinking that! I may have inadvertently shot myself in the foot.

51Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Do you know, I was actually thinking that! I may have inadvertently shot myself in the foot.
Try shooting the Mrs in the foot instead. She'ii only need one shoe.

52Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:

But then again if your Mrs finds a pair she can wear after the wedding then it might save you some dosh in the long run! :biggrin:

53Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 18:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Try shooting the Mrs in the foot instead. She'ii only need one shoe.
Laughing

54Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm feeling fine since I put poor old Scott on ignore.
Believe it or not,I actually liked the Scott character. Shame really how it's turned out.

55Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why don't you like me anymore Bonce?

What have i ever done to you?

56Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Why don't you like me anymore Bonce?

What have i ever done to you?

(Just so Bonce can read it)

57Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers BTID.

Scott,
Tried to put Nat on ignore but couldn't due to the rules.
You were the next best thing.
Don't worry about it Scott,you can put me on ignore,then you don't have to put up with my Brucie stuff.
PS. Mayweather goes down in 6.

58Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bonce you need bigger wheels on that suit case, small wheels not good in the sand.

59Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not me Magoo. It's Brucie.
He's walking to America.

60Hows everyone doing today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hows everyone doing today? Fri Apr 24 2015, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Bonce you need bigger wheels on that suit case, small wheels not good in the sand.

Have you had this experience before Magoo?

Have you been deserted in the Sahara before? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum