Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron?

+12
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Emma Jansen 1
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

161Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 12:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's boxing, anything can happen, lucky punch, clash of heads and all that.

Klitschko is nearly forty and Fury is in his prime years too.

I don't however see an upset this time.

Klitschko to win for me.

162Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 12:43

All people who havent paid for the fight yet.

Mobdro

163Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 12:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klitschko to quit on his stool in round 8.

164Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 13:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury is going to get floored

165Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 14:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:But it just gets added onto your next bill, surely?

Give 'em a bell.

They're actually pretty good in my experience.
 spent half an hour on their live chat trying to sort out but no joy so i've booked it online instead. I was thinking of trying it online from a stream but i like to watch this kind of thing on my telly instead of my tablet or pc.

166Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 14:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:But it just gets added onto your next bill, surely?

Give 'em a bell.

They're actually pretty good in my experience.
 spent half an hour on their live chat trying to sort out but no joy so i've booked it online instead. I was thinking of trying it online from a stream but i like to watch this kind of thing on my telly instead of my tablet or pc.

Go for a pint and watch it

167Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 14:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My bets are Fury to stop him round 6,7 or 8.

168Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's going to be interesting with Fury having all the physical advantages of height, reach and youth but with Klit having the experience.

Fury needs to turn it into a war to have a chance at this level.

169Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it could be one way traffic in Fury's favour, I hope Klit puts something in to make it a fight, but I just can't see it.

170Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury hasn't got a hope in hell, he's out of shape and a sluggish fighter. He has no defence so hes gonna have to reinforce his jaw.

Can guarantee you that Wlad will finish fury within 3 rounds.

171Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a big step up in class for Fury - uncharted territory. He's big enough but we'll have to see how he copes with a quality, if ageing opponent.

172Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Fury hasn't got a hope in hell, he's out of shape and a sluggish fighter. He has no defence so hes gonna have to reinforce his jaw.

He moves better than Klit, better footwork, and throws combos like a middleweight.

Fury is in great condition for this fight.

173Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:This is a big step up in class for Fury - uncharted territory. He's big enough but we'll have to see how he copes with a quality, if ageing opponent.

Very true, but this is a big step up in class for Klit too.

All Klit's opponents have been small miss matches over the years, one thing is for sure, Fury won't let the occasion get to him and he'll be 100% when the bell goes.

174Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 15:59

Fury is faster than Klit, sounds like that scared him as they've softened the canvas to inhibit Furys movement. 

It was already a big ask for Fury but for me that's left him with no chance. Klit on points.

175Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 16:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see it going the distance, if it does it will be Klit on points.

176Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 16:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Foam has been removed, Klit tried to put the canvas as a foam type to stop Fury moving about, Klits head will be in doubt now.

177Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 16:43

Fair play to Klit for removing the foam, I'm surprised he did. Do you think that shows he's not that scared of Fury Scott?

178Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 16:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Fair play to Klit for removing the foam, I'm surprised he did. Do you think that shows he's not that scared of Fury Scott?

Klit didnt have a say in it dude, Fury complained to the boxing board of control, they said it was unacceptable and had it removed asap.
Klit will be fucked his little cheating plan has not worked though.

179Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 17:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Man like Wlad doesn't need to cheat

180Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? - Page 9 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sat Nov 28 2015, 17:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Man like Wlad doesn't need to cheat

Klit is trying to sort out another game plan, fight might be later than normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum