Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things in this country that annoy you

+14
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
largehat
Dunkels King
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Things in this country that annoy you Empty Things in this country that annoy you Tue May 29 2012, 12:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This story has really annoyed me, how messed up are the systems that are put in place in this bloody country if this can happen?

A mother-of-ten has confessed to receiving more than 50k in unemployment benefits from the Government - despite being perfectly capable of going out to work to earn the money herself.

Stephanie Fennessy-Sharp, 29, lives with her partner Ian Sharp and six of their ten children in a five-bedroom detached house in Kent.

Neither she nor 56-year-old Ian work. Instead, they claim the equivalent of a £72k salary before tax - and it's all down to a skewed benefits system that discourages unemployed claimants from going out to find work.

Ian suffers debilitating headaches that he says prevent him from working. But Stephanie is perfectly healthy - and confesses she could work, but chooses not to because she is better off on benefits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2151202/Im-claiming-50k-benefits-I-dont-need-Shameless-mother-admits-fiddling--says-NEVER-stop.html

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Immigration and all that comes with it.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

this pisses me off too, you have to question the credibility of it though as its in the daily mail...

I find the Express much better for my daily dose of right wing politics Laughing

things that piss me off...

the above...

Paedophiles and the fact we cannot just give them the option of castration or death for a first offence, offend again and choose how you want to die.

scroats who simply cannot write and use words like 'Gawjuss'

dirty thieving drug addicts.

Gypsies - never had a good experience with one and i lived in little lever so I know what they are like.

The fact that the flag of England is looked upon as racist.

doing anything to celebrate being 'English' is frowned upon yet those good old Muslims (certain extremist ones not them all) can arrange anything they want, even burn poppies of remembrance Sunday and wont be stopped as the authorities fear being branded racist too.

the Fact that the word 'racist' is overused by 'ethnic minorities' to get everything they want or need.

human rights law... this REALLY pisses me off!

The fact that some of the first people to play the racist or human rights card are the same 'extremists' preaching 'death to the west' and calling us infidels...but are happy to claim our benefits and live in our council houses.

the fact we give Asylum seekers free houses and food when thousands are already living in poverty that were born here - I dont mean genuine asylum I mean poeple who come to claim asylum becasue they think (well KNOW) we are a country full off soft pussies who will roll out the carpet... they would stay in other parts of Europe if we wasn't - but they all strangely want to become asylum seekers in the UK, funny that considering their country is THAT bad they would settle for anywhere in western Europe...

the fact we are so overtaxed its untrue.

Paying council tax even though I live in a fully serviced apartment that even utilises a private bin company...

I could go on...

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Tue May 29 2012, 13:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add an extra point... why not!)

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gypsys

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Miserable faced buggers the country is full of them.
The PC brigade.
Cheryl Cole.
The Daily Mirror.
The shit weather.
Todays excuse for dustmen.
Arndale centres.
Stagecoach.
The scots that are here.
Scousers.
Football interviewers that say ( what does it mean to you...)
Owen Coyle.
Twats who need to show how clever they are at debating on forums.
Women with scots or irish accents on tv.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Twats who need to show how clever they are at debating on forums.

That one raised a titter!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Marmite

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The constant drip drip pleas from Charities on national television. Famine in Darfur- please donate. Flooding in Bangladesh- please pledge £5. Civil War in Somalia-please help. Porridge rationing in Eritrea- help urgently needed.

Perhaps the rest of the World needs to take a reality check. Only weeks ago we had a drought problem in the south east and south west of the UK and do you know not a solitary single foreigner sent £2 to help the poor southerners out.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Plastic Manc fans who wear the latest shirt to work and cover the wall space with newspaper pictures of their heroes parading in a bus with various trophies and bore all and sundry about the weekends game and dress their babies in mini kits and have mugs and mousemats with the club badge and tell you where your own team is going wrong and send endless e-mails and tweets about how ace they are etc. etc. etc - yet they've never even been to a live game in all their sad lives.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Foreign aid and everything associated with it like the charities RT mentioned and especially rich hypocrites like Bono and Geldorf. All the money just goes to dictators and corrupt individuals.

Celebrity offspring with zero talent who nevertheless get all the jobs going.

Very rich people who didn't earn it.

Scots nationalists who want independence as long as we keep giving them massive financial subsidies.

People who ludicrously say only white people can be racist. Anybody heard of Rwanda?

Slags that say no
Bolton fans
Chesney Hawkes

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater

Fickle Blackburn fans (all of them)

Eurovision Song Contest/Festival

Lancashire Telegraph - Blackburn edition

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

1) Bolton being relegated.
2) Never having seen Bolton playing live in the Barclays Premier League™
3) Zat Knight being offered a new contract. (Objective: League 1?)
4) Racism.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dentists. Today I have had a check-up £ 24. Hygienist scrape and polish £ 35 and two fillings at £68 each. Total bill £195. If I didn't need my teeth I would tell the dentist to swivel.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Have to agree with a lot of the above like all the Charity Adverts. Here are a few more...

Furniture Adverts (CSL etc).

Austrian Drivers. Complete idiots. Go round roundabouts the wrong way, drive over roundabouts and I don't mean the painted ones, drive down dual carriageways the wrong way. Exit the roads on the entry slip roads etc etc etc...

East Germans. All moved to Bavaria and do as little as possible. Similar to Scousers. Always bleeting on about how great the East is (read Liverpool for the Scousers). If it's that good then why don't you fuck off back there then ?

The price of petrol. How the fuck are people supposed to use public transport to get to work when you start work before the buses and trains ? Also, especially here in Germany as the petrol prices fluctuate quite significantly, why do they always add 10 cents to a Litre on any holiday or at some random time like 3am for a few hours. Which brings me onto...

Petrol Stations. How can you justify charging 1.99 Euros for a can of kitekat that retails for 45 cents in Kaufland ? Or 4.99 Euro for a pack of Senseo Coffee Pads that cost 2.39 Euro in any supermarket ?You robbing Bastards.

Blackburn. Full of window lickers.

3 Things that have annoyed me most in the last week:

The fact that One Direction are the most successful British 'band' since the Beatles.
Cannabis not being decriminalized.
David Cameron being alive

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Dunkels King wrote:
Austrian Drivers. Complete idiots. Go round roundabouts the wrong way, drive over roundabouts and I don't mean the painted ones, drive down dual carriageways the wrong way. Exit the roads on the entry slip roads etc etc etc...

I had a situation once where for three months, I had to be picked up for work by an Austrian girl called Irene (pronounced Irenie). She got a free hire car which she could also use for personal journies, but it was a condition she was obliged to give me a lift as we were going to and from the same place.

Each day she would pick me up at around 7am, and we had to drive down country roads to our destination. At 4pm she would drive me home.

I was a nervous wreck by the end of it. She pranged the car three times. She would corner by swerving at the last second. I would see a drystone wall coming towards the front of the car and be jerked to the left or the right.

Just after she picked me up one morning, before we got out into the country, she changed lanes right into the side of another car.

Everyone pulled over and the poor woman whose car we hit was really shaken up. To be fair, Irene was shaken up too. After we set off again she sat there and said (and I quote)

"I just don't know how it happened. It could have been a child on a bicycle. I'm not used to such a tall passenger."

So it was my fault.

Another time she decided to overtake a lorry on a long, wide straight stretch of the country road. The hire car we were using wasn't very powerful. It was taking forever to pass this lorry and I could see another car coming towards us in the opposite direction.

We were halfway along the length of this lorry and the other car was perhaps 150 yards away. My life was flashing before my eyes. I said to her, "we're not going to make it". She just gave me a stubborn look. So I said again, "IRENE, WE'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT", and she relented and hit the brakes and dropped back behind the lorry.

So anyway, it's a big +1 for Austrian drivers from me.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Damn you, Irene!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc1874 wrote:3 Things that have annoyed me most in the last week:

The fact that One Direction are the most successful British 'band' since the Beatles.
Cannabis not being decriminalized.
David Cameron being alive
One direction, thats absolute bollocks,most successful since the Beatles,what about The Bee Gees 5 singles in the top ten in america in the same week,one of the biggest selling albums of all time, The stones,The who,The police,Fleetwood mac,pink floyd ,Genesis. just a few who write and play and are not a joke like OD , ITS NOT A FACT AT ALL ITS SILLY PAPER BOLLOCKS.They are a manufactured Toy band who have not sold anywhere near the amount of records like the above, what about Queen? Bee gees have sold an estimated 220 million records, fever was at no 1 in america for 25 weeks,The Beatles have sold over 1 BILLION records. ONE DIRECTION dont make me fucking laugh mate.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One Direction are another one of Syco Cowell's projects. It's not really about the music just about making money. The young floozies love the boy bands but most of them just fade into the background and disappear after a couple of years.

If you are looking for real longevity in music then you need to be looking at the likes of Joe Dolce or Fab Morvan and Rob Pilatus.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue May 29 2012, 22:11; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum