Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things in this country that annoy you

+14
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
largehat
Dunkels King
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

and another thing...

further to the people who use text speak in everyday life (ive even seen an application form some twat filled out using it) people who have stupid and pointless middle names on face book! here a a few choice ones ive noticed this morning...

'mad-ed'
'cantona'
'Pisshead'
'Mad-Fuck'
'long schlong'

....you get the drift. Rolling Eyes

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Page 3 girls in the sun who quote philsophers which is obviously not them.
Football commentators trying pronounce a foreign players name in their language, that really pisses me off.
Men hating butch lesbians, are they jealous we got dicks or what? theres one in my local filling station that snarls like a rottweiler at me or other blokes, dont know how she or he keeps their job.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Page 3 girls in the sun who quote philsophers which is obviously not them.
Football commentators trying pronounce a foreign players name in their language, that really pisses me off.
Men hating butch lesbians, are they jealous we got dicks or what? theres one in my local filling station that snarls like a rottweiler at me or other blokes, dont know how she or he keeps their job.

yep....

some lezzers are REALLY scary! one who used to frequent the pubs in little lever was built like a brick shit-house, had a short back and sides haircut, no tits, drank tetley bitter and smoked roll ups...

was fair good at darts too.

I could live with all of the above, if she didn't have an attitude that a man who looks after hungover bears for a living would find scary....

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

actually....straight or gay, I cant stand rough, Loud mouthed, shitstirring women full stop...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those Page 3 quotes are a load of bollox.

Call centres in Rawalpindi.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Call centres/telephone help desks that charge premium rates whilst playing you crappy music and telling you that "they are experiencing unusually high numbers of calls" and tell you to hang on. They are just ripping us off. Some businesses offer 0800 numbers and/or offer to call you back.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:some lezzers are REALLY scary! one who used to frequent the pubs in little lever was built like a brick shit-house, had a short back and sides haircut, no tits, drank tetley bitter and smoked roll ups...

was fair good at darts too.

I could live with all of the above, if she didn't have an attitude that a man who looks after hungover bears for a living would find scary....

It's not my fault I was born and brought up in Little Lever.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's not my fault I was born and brought up in Little Lever.

I'm beginning to think you might be my ex-wife using a pseudonym Tash.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:Call centres/telephone help desks that charge premium rates whilst playing you crappy music and telling you that "they are experiencing unusually high numbers of calls" and tell you to hang on. They are just ripping us off. Some businesses offer 0800 numbers and/or offer to call you back.

Simply search on the net - not quite sure of the name now, but there is a website that offers alternative (normal rate or even 0800 numbers) numbers for the 0845 ones.... I use Sky's alternative one most of the time.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 is, I think, referring to www.saynoto0870.com

It's a bit hit and miss but if you can find the geographic number for people you called regularly, banks and wotnot, it can save you a lot of money being on hold on your mobile phone.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That the one, LH - thanks

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cheers bwfc71 and largehat. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]