Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things in this country that annoy you

+14
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
largehat
Dunkels King
Keegan
bwfc71
xmiles
Numpty 28723
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RT, its time for bed !

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Coyle
Fans who back Owen Coyle
People who park in disabled parking spots
People who cannot live without a mobile phone for 5 seconds
People who use textspeak in everyday life
Wankers who run petrol stations
Fatties
Benefit cheats
People who don't follow my work
EH Booth
Builders/Tradesmen

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Simon cowell'S Hair.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

we are worth it ads.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just as an aside, short words in messages has been around for many years. When sending messages on the radio links, time was money, etc. The were even codes 'Q' and 'Z' being the most common, and each one had its own meaning. Liston to radio hams and you'd think they were on drugs, as they do their best to get QSL cards from other hams all over the world (or within their reception areas). (QSL is a receipt for a transmission), and finishing a message would often be along the lines of bi bi 4 nw, cul8r, etc. The difference nowadays is that we knew how to spell the original word Smile

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

People who own cats and think that their cat buries its shit.

Absolutely stinks in this weather.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You have an unforgiving nature CD Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Teenage saturday gum chewing salesgirls with blank faces and shit for brains.
12 tv ads every break.
David Attenborough.
soaps.
Fat people in restaurants.
Twats who say (End of or Absolutely)
Fat people anywhere.
People who talk loudly on their mobiles.
The nob in the indian restaurant the other day who's mobile kept ringing with the pink panther ring tone.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gloswhite - I've been known to pop out into the road ont front street and shovel the horse manure up for my garden, which was left from the riding school ladies (the horses did it not the ladies).

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

CD, I was referring to an earlier post all about cats crapping everywhere, and you were somewhat irked if I remember rightly >

Angry Dad wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:3 Things that have annoyed me most in the last week:

The fact that One Direction are the most successful British 'band' since the Beatles.
Cannabis not being decriminalized.
David Cameron being alive
One direction, thats absolute bollocks,most successful since the Beatles,what about The Bee Gees 5 singles in the top ten in america in the same week,one of the biggest selling albums of all time, The stones,The who,The police,Fleetwood mac,pink floyd ,Genesis. just a few who write and play and are not a joke like OD , ITS NOT A FACT AT ALL ITS SILLY PAPER BOLLOCKS.They are a manufactured Toy band who have not sold anywhere near the amount of records like the above, what about Queen? Bee gees have sold an estimated 220 million records, fever was at no 1 in america for 25 weeks,The Beatles have sold over 1 BILLION records. ONE DIRECTION dont make me fucking laugh mate.

Woahhh sorry mate! Sound like your about to have a heart attack, you don't need to worry I didn't mean the most successful band ever. I meant that their albums have sold second fastest or as many in the first few weeks as the beatles (dont remember the exact statistic) and I was expressing my disappointment at that, you don't need to tell me how much of a joke it is (I did list it as one of the things that annoyed me).

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How your penis seems to shrink as you get older. I put it down to fair wear and tear.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:CD, I was referring to an earlier post all about cats crapping everywhere, and you were somewhat irked if I remember rightly >

I know what you were referring to Gloswhite. Rolling Eyes

I was just pointing out that I've been known to pick other animals shit up and dump it in my garden.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cowboy Builders....Rip off Merchants.

Crowded Trains.

Patients outside Hospital entrances who are sat in their Wheelchairs Attached to a Intravenous Drip and Smoking a Ciggy..

All reality Tv Show Winners.

Loan Sharks and all them Money Lending adverts on Tv.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

People whose answer is:

Yeh but my dad supports United.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc1874 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:3 Things that have annoyed me most in the last week:

The fact that One Direction are the most successful British 'band' since the Beatles.
Cannabis not being decriminalized.
David Cameron being alive
One direction, thats absolute bollocks,most successful since the Beatles,what about The Bee Gees 5 singles in the top ten in america in the same week,one of the biggest selling albums of all time, The stones,The who,The police,Fleetwood mac,pink floyd ,Genesis. just a few who write and play and are not a joke like OD , ITS NOT A FACT AT ALL ITS SILLY PAPER BOLLOCKS.They are a manufactured Toy band who have not sold anywhere near the amount of records like the above, what about Queen? Bee gees have sold an estimated 220 million records, fever was at no 1 in america for 25 weeks,The Beatles have sold over 1 BILLION records. ONE DIRECTION dont make me fucking laugh mate.

Woahhh sorry mate! Sound like your about to have a heart attack, you don't need to worry I didn't mean the most successful band ever. I meant that their albums have sold second fastest or as many in the first few weeks as the beatles (dont remember the exact statistic) and I was expressing my disappointment at that, you don't need to tell me how much of a joke it is (I did list it as one of the things that annoyed me).
Wasn't having a go at you i read that crap the other day and blew a fuse then.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thought of some more.
Double Yellow Lines and the Bastards who park on them.
Speed Cameras that Work.
Jeremy Kyle and his f'cking patients.
Piers Morgan... what a cunt.
Bad Ale and Cheeky Kids.
People at Checkouts who don't know how to use their Card.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:People who own cats and think that their cat buries its shit.

Absolutely stinks in this weather.

I can't vouch for anyone else but in my lifetime I've owned or co-owned 3 cats and all of them have buried their shit. That's a fact.

You need to let it go, CD. Lets face it, you're not interested in my cat and I'm not interested in your hatred of cats.

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Referees and linesmen who don't call the obvious

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obese people who cost the NHS £16 million per year because they are too fat to leave their homes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum