Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Tim Ream signs for Fulham

+2
NickFazer
karlypants
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official: Tim Ream signs for Fulham Empty Official: Tim Ream signs for Fulham Thu Aug 20 2015, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tim Ream has joined fellow Sky Bet Championship side Fulham for an undisclosed fee.

The American international departs Macron Stadium having made a total of 126 Bolton appearances during his three-and-a-half year spell with the club.

Having signed for Bolton in January 2012 from MLS side New York Red Bulls, the defender won the club’s Player of the Year award two seasons running in both 2014 and 2015.

Everyone at Bolton Wanderers would like to thank Tim for his efforts during his time with the club, and wish him well in his future career.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good move for him and for us I think, been out most consistent player for two seasons.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just watching Villa thrash Fulham and I am astonished that Tim Ream is still playing in the Premier League!

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm just watching Villa thrash Fulham and I am astonished that Tim Ream is still playing in the Premier League!
All that classical education and you are watching Tim Ream on the box?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If somebody had told me 10 years ago as I watched him at the Create Your Own Pizza counter in Asda that he'd still be playing in the Prem a decade later, I would have told you you were a nutter.

I bet he's a Waitrose man nowadays.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm just watching Villa thrash Fulham and I am astonished that Tim Ream is still playing in the Premier League!
I bet you're astonished that Marcos Alonso and all the other players you slagged off when they were with us are still playing in the Premier League too.

TBF Chris Basham is the one that has surprised me most at the wonderful career he's had. He has qualities.

And then Rob Holding who has turned himself into a £15 million player - although he always looked classy as I kept saying.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:If somebody had told me 10 years ago as I watched him at the Create Your Own Pizza counter in Asda that he'd still be playing in the Prem a decade later, I would have told you you were a nutter.

I bet he's a Waitrose man nowadays.

Those were the days, when you used to regale us with your adventures in Asda.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Those were the days, when you used to regale us with your adventures in Asda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum