Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the biggest shit hole you have ever been?

+12
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just got back from Italy, and stayed in Sorrento, which was really nice. However, we went to Naples one day, and were bitterly disappointed. All the romance, arty areas, etc, is all bollocks. Its another big city, with no outstanding features, and lots of boring, rundown streets and buildings. Having said that there was a certain vitality about it, but wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Just got back from Italy, and stayed in Sorrento, which was really nice.

No one likes a show off.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're just jealous Nat. Very Happy
Tell me when, and I'll take you there, and we can also visit Pompeii, Herculaneum, the Amalfi coast, and Capri.
You'll love it :bow:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we went on honeymoon to Sorrento, fantastic holiday in one of the posh hotels on the hill, happy days  Very Happy. we went to Pompeii as well and also Ischia which has loads of natural springs and spa's

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:we went on honeymoon to Sorrento
No one likes a show off norpig  :nono:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Kenya is the second biggest shithole after Corby that i have ever been to.

Shocked Malindi and Mombasa are well worth a visit and the game parks like Tsavo, Amboseli and the Masai Mara are quite spectacular if you like wildlife. The beach at Malindi is very picturesque. There are a lot of worse places than Kenya.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:we went on honeymoon to Sorrento
No one likes a show off norpig  :nono:
 did i mention i haven't been abroad since? That was 9 years ago

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Whenever I go on holiday, and without fail, I meet a Bolton fan, (helped by wearing one of my team shirts.). This year was no different when I met a young girl who supported them, but she nearly ruined it all by telling me that her boyfriend was a Wigan supporter. (he couldn't have been a real Wigan person, he was good looking, very smart, and intelligent !). Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum