Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Davies Retires

+9
CAMPO
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
Numpty 28723
Norpig
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Told you already.

Empire....crumbling......respect....gone.......has......been...............

When you've heard people discussing you at the match rather than the team, then you can try and pretend you are top dog.

42Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat has again done her job, the post count has shot up  Very Happy How much are you paying her Sluffy?

43Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Told you already.

Empire....crumbling......respect....gone.......has......been...............

When you've heard people discussing you at the match rather than the team, then you can try and pretend you are top dog.

Hahaha sadly I bet that's true.

44Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:25

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Overhearing some blokes laughing and saying: "'Kin 'ell!! Have you seen the size of that bird's hands and feet? It's a fookin' gorilla! Christ, you'd have to be pissed, wouldn't you...?" doesn't count.

45Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Nat has again done her job, the post count has shot up  Very Happy How much are you paying her Sluffy?

You bellends incite me to post with your utter bollocks.

46Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Overhearing some blokes laughing and saying: "'Kin 'ell!! Have you seen the size of that bird's hands and feet? It's a fookin' gorilla! Christ, you'd have to be pissed, wouldn't you...?" doesn't count.

All publicity is good publicity.

47Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:31

What's happened with Clive?

Is it all off now the schools have gone back?

48Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What's happened with Clive?

Is it all off now the schools have gone back?

Clive was a binman so fook knows what schools being back has to do with it.

Me and Clive have finished. He was an angry young man and him reading the stuff you gobshites wrote didn't help.

49Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:36

Shame.

Anybody else lined up?

50Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Shame.

Anybody else lined up?

I have a raft of invitations on e-Harmony. Just sifting through the dross right now.

51Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Anybody else lined up?

I have a raft of invitations on e-Harmony. Just sifting through the dross right now.

Bin anybody who says they like "watersports".

It doesn't mean canoeing.

52Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:44

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Anybody else lined up?

Ignore the one off tubbysalfordian2015

Ive changed my mind

53Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:44

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Anybody else lined up?

Bin anybody who says they like "watersports".

It doesn't mean canoeing.

Rafting?

54Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:45

So that's why it wouldn't let me pick that for my username........

55Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:47

Breadman wrote:So that's why it wouldn't let me pick that for my username........

Sorry breaders. On the plus side ive sent you a date request

Love

Tubbysalfordian2015

Xxxx

56Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:48

Do you like watersports?

57Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a fooking disgrace that someone like me has to resort to internet dating like some desperate ugly person. I've looked at loads of profiles of men aged under 45 and they're all utter bellends.

What I don't understand is why all you married/long term relationship folk spend so much time on here. If I was in a loving relationship I'd never come on here, I'd be at home kissing their feet and making them feel special.

58Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:49

Breadman wrote:Do you like watersports?

Id give the jetskis a go

59Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:50

Nat,

I would imagine that anybody who was prepared to go out with you would be "special" enough already...

60Kevin Davies Retires - Page 3 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:50

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:Do you like watersports?

Id give the jetskis a go

What you doing Sunday?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum