Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Davies Retires

+9
CAMPO
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
Numpty 28723
Norpig
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:50

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's a fooking disgrace that someone like me has to resort to internet dating like some desperate ugly person. I've looked at loads of profiles of men aged under 45 and they're all utter bellends.

What I don't understand is why all you married/long term relationship folk spend so much time on here. If I was in a loving relationship I'd never come on here, I'd be at home washing the pots and making them a sandwich.

So you should

62Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:51

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:Do you like watersports?

Id give the jetskis a go

What you doing Sunday?

Rugby in the morning

Smooching you in the afternoon

63Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would definitely make a sandwich for the man I loved.

So why is Mrs Johnny and Mrs Breadman so happy for you to spend all your free time on the internet?

64Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Nat do us all a favour and shut your grid, you know nothing
Very Happy

65Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think that's funny.

66Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:54

It means she gets more time to go to the gym and have a workout with her 23 year old personal trainer Raoul.

She seems to enjoy it because she always looks dead happy when he drops her off after they've finished.

And if she's happy, I'm happy.

67Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:54

Natasha Whittam wrote:I would definitely make a sandwich for the man I loved.

So why is Mrs Johnny and Mrs Breadman so happy for you to spend all your free time on the internet?

Mrs johnny isn't a mrs yet. Only been together 14 years. Plenty of time for that

68Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top player on his day a few years back, i remember watching him score against UTD, in a UTD pub and jumped up cheering .

Fuck um.

Wish him all the best.

69Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Mrs johnny isn't a mrs yet.  

When is "she" having the op?

70Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:56

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Mrs johnny isn't a mrs yet.  

When is "she" having the op?

I don't know

When are you

71Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:56

Can we all pause for a minute and laugh at Scotland?

3 attempts, none on target - lost 0-1.

Strachan used to manage Celtic, didn't he?

Hmmmmm........

72Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can we all pause for a minute and laugh at Scotland?

Hmmmmm........

It's Hipster I feel sorry for.

73Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 18:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

all the rest of the home countries will qualify for the Euros apart from the Jocks  Laughing

74Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 19:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor sods. If they fell into a barrel of tits they'd come out sucking their thumbs. They just can't help falling short.

75Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 19:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Here's one for Hipster:

::bellend::

76Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Fri Sep 04 2015, 19:11

I thought a sing-song might cheer you up.

Blimey, you can't help some people......

77Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Sat Sep 05 2015, 12:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Can we all pause for a minute and laugh at Scotland?

Hmmmmm........
I had a good chuckle when I saw that result last night. I love how they do it to themselves every time.

78Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Sat Sep 05 2015, 13:06

Nice bit of own back for cocking up the General Election.  Very Happy

79Kevin Davies Retires - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Davies Retires Sat Sep 05 2015, 14:50

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

pale  I'd like to see further retribution for such dirty tricks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum