Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 50]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't believe some of the shit coming out of the Orange Fucktard's camp in the run up to his inauguration. 

It's actually getting more and more outlandish.

How the fuck do you deal rationally with people who appear happy to openly espouse such abhorrently racist sentiments?

I fear that Cenk's reaction in this clip is all we've got left - Look 'em squarely in the eye and tell 'em to fuck off and stick their retarded racist bullshit up their arses.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Words fail me. They really do.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sealed indictments delivered by Bob Mueller's team, first arrests expected "early Monday".

It's starting....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's funny as...

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Sealed indictments delivered by Bob Mueller's team, first arrests expected "early Monday".

It's starting....

I can't wait. The truth is beginning to trickle out... #PEEOTUS

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 28 Tiny-trump-memes-photoshop-battle-tinytrumps-10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd be in hiding if I were Muller. He's a big fat target for a lot of monsters now

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He's flipping out on Twitter right now.

You can smell the desperation.

It's wonderful.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bread2.0 wrote:He's flipping out on Twitter right now.

You can smell the desperation.

It's wonderful.

First, it's not over until the fat lady sings. Second, if Trump goes, we get another religious zealot, Pence, to replace him. Behind them is another crazy, Ryan. So there are no winners. Better than root for Trump to be impeached and convicted, is to root for a change in the Senate or House in one year. That would effectively block the Republican leadership from creating havoc on the world. That being said, how much better is Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz? They rigged the primary for Clinton... which brings us to the uranium to the Russians fiasco. So neither party is clean... most of the politicians are simply there to raise money... and they all owe lobbyists for their seats. So I ask, who wins? Certainly not the people.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Further proof is the selection of an unknown company (Whitefish) to supply power to Puerto Rico... a company with significant ties to the administration winning a no-bid 300 million dollar contract. They have two employees and will sub-contract the work out. The contract includes the following:

$79.82 per person for food each day
$332.41 per person for accommodations each day
More than $40,000 for helicopter-related services
It states that, "In no event shall [government bodies] have the right to audit or review the cost and profit elements."
And that the Puerto Rican government "waives any claim against contractor related to delayed completion of work."

As the song says, "Nice work if you can get it."

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 28 PotableEvenBoubou-max-1mb

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mueller strikes me as an old school bad ass that sets his stall out before inviting you in for a chat. I'd be hellishly surprised if Manafort is talking like a Mau Mau suspect in short order.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

But the little fish who pleads can hopefully get them the campaign's connection to the Russians! Papadopoulos is the catch and by all accounts he made a deal. Now to reel in the bigger fish!

Much like Brexit, did anyone seriously think this would go any other way? Is anyone actually surprised that Trump is a racist?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42172032

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Before the presidential election Trump promised to ban Muslims from entering the US and to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. 61 million Americans voted for him so weren't put off by this.
In the different culture here, anyone promising to ban Muslims from entering the UK would have no chance of winning a national election.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:Before the presidential election Trump promised to ban Muslims from entering the US and to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. 61 million Americans voted for him so weren't put off by this.
In the different culture here, anyone promising to ban Muslims from entering the UK would have no chance of winning a national election.
Perhaps that's because 5% of English people are Muslim compared to less than 1% of the US population?
Plus we have a very long history of English Muslims going back centuries whereas the Americans don't.
And Americans have even less understanding of cultural diversity than the English....

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Glad you said English, and not Welsh  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum