Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the best gig you have ever been too?

+2
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:You watched the film spike island yet? Its supposed to be good.  Keep flicking past it thinking i will get round to it
 yes i watched it a few months ago, they got all the fashions spot on, it was like a trip down memory lane  Very Happy

If you've seen the Stone Roses documentary then on the DVD extras they have the only known footage of the actual gig. The picture isn't great but you get the impression that it was amazing, wish i'd been there

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:You watched the film spike island yet? Its supposed to be good.  Keep flicking past it thinking i will get round to it
 yes i watched it a few months ago, they got all the fashions spot on, it was like a trip down memory lane  Very Happy

If you've seen the Stone Roses documentary then on the DVD extras they have the only known footage of the actual gig. The picture isn't great but you get the impression that it was amazing, wish i'd been there

Im like that about the verve at haigh hall. Gutted i missed that. Made up ffor it for seeing them 3 times since and richard ashcroft on his own twice Very Happy

Northern soul was the soundtrack to my youth Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alberto y Lost Trios Paranoias in 1975 ish which culminated with the lead singer falling into an 8 foot tall foam rubber pussy. Class. And funny as f***.

Too many to choose from.

The Cure at the SECC in about '89.

The Foo's (Any of the six or so times I've seen them - Hipster's wrong because they're always excellent live.)

The P.E. Birmingham 1989/90.

U2 at Wembley in 87 before they went shit. (Supported by The Pretenders, World Party and Spear of Destiny.)

The Stereophonics at T in The Park one year. (Same year Joe Strummer played.)

Jane's Addiction at the Apollo.

Any Fun Lovin Criminals gig pre-2001 when they did a U2 and went shit.

SLF many, many times - always a top night out.

To name but a few.

Just watching Spike Island now (in-between tests Smile ).  Didnt realise the lad out of shameless was in it.  been quite good so far.  Soundtrack is obviously brilliant Very Happy

Oasis at the Reebok (supported by Johnny Marr)

Manic Street Preachers at the Millennium Stadium on New Years Eve 1999.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum