Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats happened to Larghat?

+10
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Lyric Todkill
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1whats happened to Larghat?  Empty whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 16:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I didn't see eye to eye with him some of the time but he was a good poster, I miss him.

I miss him calming me down after my post-match knee-jerks!

apparently he's a 'mod' now on burnden aces Shocked

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

yep he is...... (a mod on BA)

Largehat left to pursue a career in hardcore gay films. We wish him well.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A very strange turn of events indeed.

but a good poster, all the best on BA.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So... is the reason hes a mod on another forum why he no longer posts on here?

Does burnden aces now 'own' him?

I couldn't be arsed with being a mod on a forum (not that id ever get given the opportunity to be one with my record) it just seems like a load of hassle for no return, it would take the 'fun' out of posting.

each to their own though...

Largehat is a good poster, and we hope he will return to post sometime soon.

It's a shame when people stop posting because the more people that get involved the better the site. But thanks to you chaps and ladies out there this site has done pretty well, most new forums crash and burn within months.

Ideas to make the site better are always more than welcome, as are people who want to get more involved and write articles for the front page for example.

We'll miss Largehat, but the lure of all those men in skimpy outfits was too much for him.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Passi, thats two comments about LH's sexuality. I know he was an argumentative sod, and that was more than likely the reason for him jumping ship, so why those comments. (just curious)

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm guessing he's having a joke...unless...

gloswhite wrote:Passi, thats two comments about LH's sexuality. I know he was an argumentative sod, and that was more than likely the reason for him jumping ship, so why those comments. (just curious)

He's a good friend of mine GW, he can take a bit of ribbing!

As far as I know Largehat isn't really into hardcore gay sex films. He prefers sex films that feature dwarfs.

10whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 19:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't want to divulge private information, but I feel people are owed the truth.

Largehat became obsessed with me. He even tracked me down to the offices of Whittam International PLC and then home to my penthouse. Waking up one morning finding him using my toilet was the final straw. I insisted sluffy choose between me and Largehat.

11whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 19:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't want to divulge private information, but I feel people are owed the truth.

Largehat became obsessed with me. He even tracked me down to the offices of Whittam International PLC and then home to my penthouse. Waking up one morning finding him using my toilet was the final straw. I insisted sluffy choose between me and Largehat.

So Sluffy's at fault as his finger slipped and removed LH instead of you?affraid

12whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 19:59

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Not much to mod on there, these days

13whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 20:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I thought he was just tending to his plague of shitting cats?

14whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 21:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Was looking at a few sites today and that was one of them, saw he was on there and pissing some off on there. Yes i miss the big fella but he was not very complimentary about our site at all so i guess he's not happy here,doubt he will be back from the sound of it,shame.

15whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 22:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Passi, thanks for that, but I'm a bit worried about the dwarf side of things, as I'm only 5'4", and if he's as big as they say, he may well think of me as such. Very Happy AD, he'll be back in one form or another, after he's pissed all them off on his current site. It'll be interesting to see if we recognise him at first, although I have no doubt his nature will soon out. It'll be good to hear from the argumentative git again.

16whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Mon 15 Oct - 22:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will miss having debates with LH ( if you can call them that ) but life goes on. It's a free world as they say.

17whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Tue 16 Oct - 15:19

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

LH was my favourite poster. Except me.

18whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Tue 16 Oct - 16:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm sure he enjoyed most of the time he spent on here. We never saw eye to eye on everything but I enjoy a good argument as much as he does (or maybe a little bit less!). I'm not going to be unkind and say he won't have the opportunity for good debates where he is now since I'm clearly not that kind of person, but I'd have no issues with him returning, should he choose to do so.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

19whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Tue 16 Oct - 18:44

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't get on Burnden Aces at work due to it being blocked by the systems sonicwall. Another reason why I like this forum so much I love you

20whats happened to Larghat?  Empty Re: whats happened to Larghat? Tue 16 Oct - 19:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I can't get on Burnden Aces at work due to it being blocked by the systems sonicwall. Another reason why I like this forum so much I love you

WTF is a sonicwall. Do you mean Big Sharp ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum