Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huddersfield

+11
JAH
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
observer
boltonbonce
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
karlypants
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 17:52

Why bother when he can earn £10k a week fannying about at Bolton?

22Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 17:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:And the big problem is, even though they're shit and nobody else wants them, the very fact that they're professional footballers makes them think they're special and they develop a sense of entitlement at 18 that stays with them for life.

So you wind up with pricks like Madine who think the normal rules don't apply to them and they can coast through life, doing what they want and still picking up ridiculous money.

Without pulling their tripe out.

30 years ago young footballers had to sweep the changing rooms and clean the senior players' boots to keep them grounded and give them something to aspire to.

Could you see that happening now?

They've all got a Twitter account, a Bentley and a fucking clothing line at 18 now and think they've made it.

Even the shit that we end up with.

It's all given to them on a plate so they don't see the need to work hard and try and improve because once you've signed a pro contract in any league, not just the Prem, you're going to make enough money to retire and live a very comfortable life at 30.

Hence, no passion or commitment.

They're all twats nowadays and ours are the worst of the lot because we can only afford to give contracts to the barrel scrapings that nobody else wants.
I can't agree more with this.

23Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Why bother when he can earn £10k a week fannying about at Bolton?
In the footballing world, £10k isn't a lot compared to some footballers like Rooney. Wasn't he reported to be on something as daft as £250k a week?

The money regardless is great whichever club you play for but wouldn't you want to better yourself as much as you could in the footballing world and try to join a club that would gain you maybe some silverware, medals etc?

24Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it was me and I was stuck at Bolton who seem to just bum around the bottom half of the Champ, then I would try my best to move to a club that would have a better chance of promotion like QPR, Burnley perhaps.

25Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:05

observer wrote:  Losing to a promoted team is not what I thought we would do today. 
We didn't lose to a promoted team so you're ok there.
We did exactly what we did at Huddersfield last season. Scored an early goal, then fell apart in the 2nd half.

26Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

The money regardless is great whichever club you play for but wouldn't you want to better yourself as much as you could in the footballing world and try to join a club that would gain you maybe some silverware, medals etc?

Deep down people know how good they are at something. Madine knows he's shit and is playing well above his level, he's got no chance of winning stuff and he knows it.

But if someone is silly enough to pay him £10k per week then he's going to milk it.

27Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:08

For every Wayne Rooney out there, there are fifty Gary Madines currently playing in England.

Rooney was a regular in Everton's first team when he was 17 and he was the best player on the pitch every week.

Madine is a knob who doesn't realise that he's got the Golden Ticket, so he's happy to toss his life away posting pointless shit on Twitter and beating people up.

28Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible 2nd half performance, lots of individual mistakes, they were nothing special but took advantage of our poor 2nd half performance.  Madine is scared to shoot, which is not what you want from a striker. Defence in the 2nd half was shocking to say the least. Nearly scored 2 own goals.  Amos with missing a kick and then I think a deflection of Prince hit the bar.

29Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:22

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Barb Dwyer wrote:
observer wrote:  Losing to a promoted team is not what I thought we would do today. 
We didn't lose to a promoted team so you're ok there.
We did exactly what we did at Huddersfield last season. Scored an early goal, then fell apart in the 2nd half.
I stand corrected... but they suck and we should have been better.

30Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lennon has to take some of this on the chin, if he can't see Madine is just dogshit, yet continuously plays him, then Lennon needs a boot up the arse, there are kids in the reserves banging them in for fun, and before anybody jumps in to say it's completely different at that level.......... No it fucking isn't, the goals are the same size, the pitches are the same size, it's 11 v 11, when you have goalscorers at the club, and Lennon prefers a donkey that couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo over goalscorers you have to ask questions about his ability to manage.

31Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:52

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tell me that Steve Walford has not started working with the team yet right? That will be next week right? We're fucked if this week was his first week!

32Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair he did drop Madine but Heskey got injured so he was forced to stick him on.

Well he could have brought on Tom Walker but I don't think he's really deserving of even a place on the bench at this point.

I think dropping Vela is mystifying honestly, easily our best player last season... easily.

33Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon had said Prince was ill but said he could continue after taking a tablet at half time.  I think he took a tranquilliser :p He said Wilson was shite (in not so many words) and has said we need a striker right now and He means right now!

34Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wilson was shite before he signed. He's been playing above his ability. Where is Frankie P? JMC? Bring them into the first team ffs. Wilson is stealing a living as a footballer and should go learn an honest trade as a mechanic, perhaps.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

35Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:22

Frankie P and The JMC sounds like something from Whittam's Rap CD collection.  Very Happy

36Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1 up first 5 minutes, completely dominated the opening twenty and looked a very good side. 

Relegation fodder from there on in.. Against, as hipster says, a very average team. And that is being generous.  Knew every time we had an attack that nothing would come of it we were so predictable.

37Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:28

Young alex samizdah. (Spelling probably not right) should be playing now. Forget this bollocks of being too young. He knows where the net is and is proving it for fun for the under 18's and under 21's.

38Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nah, he's only 16 johnny. Jamie Thomas must get a look in though

39Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:39

So what. Hes only 16. If your good enough your old enough

40Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Huddersfield Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:So what.  Hes only 16.  If your good enough your old enough
Rooney was 16 when he made his debut, back in the day Franny Lee 16, fuck off with your he's only this that or the other, Madines 25 and he's dogshit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum