Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 50]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are all getting 140? Litre bins next years as well, half the size!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:We are all getting 140? Litre bins next years as well, half the size!
Bloody hell kp not this again. 

Don't worry, the ones behind bargain booze will remain the same size. You will still be able to go about your business of giving sexual favours to random blokes without being caught.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:We are all getting 140? Litre bins next years as well, half the size!
Bloody hell kp not this again. 

Don't worry, the ones behind bargain booze will remain the same size. You will still be able to go about your business of giving sexual favours to random blokes without being caught.
lol!

124Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:14 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

People that go on and on about their accumulators, as though anybody else gives a shit.

"Fuck sake I still need Millwall, Notts County and Newport to score."

"Fucking Doncaster let me down in the last minute, I was on for £2,000!"

Accumulators are taking over football.

125Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The person above me.

126Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

English people using Americanisms.

'Take a seat'

I don't want your effing chair. I just want to sit down.

'You do the math'

You thick swine. You do the maths, it's five letters not four.

'I will not like it, period'

I'll smash your effing face in, you stupid git.

'Please stop already'

I will not stop jumping on your head until it's completely flat.

127Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

128Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:40 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:The person above me.

Ha ha.

I was "irrelevant" not long ago now I irritate the shit out of you?

Either that's progress or you're just having yet another meltdown.

129Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:46 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Library cops.

130Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Television programmes where they start with telling you 'what's coming up'.

Match of The Day for instance.

Here's what's coming up.........

I'm glad that you've told me Gary because I'm a blithering idiot who has no interest in football, and if I did I would have forgotten what games were played 5 effing hours ago.

131Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stickers on apples.

It's perfectly edible and we know what sort of apple it is because we bought it, so let's put this sticker on it to give the normal people out there something to do before they eat it.

There's some glue residue on my apple? Yes we thought that you would like extra flavour. 

Effing arrisholes.

132Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:41 am

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:Stickers on apples.

It's perfectly edible and we know what sort of apple it is because we bought it, so let's put this sticker on it to give the normal people out there something to do before they eat it.

There's some glue residue on my apple? Yes we thought that you would like extra flavour. 

Effing arrisholes.
Pretty sure I read that the stickers and glue are supposed to be edible in case people forget to take them off before cooking. Fukt if I'm eating them though.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

People knocking on my door telling me how great God is and trying to read me a passage from the Bible. 

One nutter knocked on my door the other day telling me I'd better pray because the world is going to end on Wednesday 7th October. Something to do with a fireball engulfing the earth. He wasn't impressed when I burst out laughing and told him he's talking shite. He insisted that he was right and I was basically an idiot for not believing him. 

I told him to come back on Thursday the 8th and we could review the situation and see who the idiot really is.

No sign of him as yet.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We get the JW's a lot round here. They usually have about 6 kids in tow,and although they can be persistent,they usually know when to give up.
The mob from our local CoE scout hut/potting shed come round every Christmas and offer to pray for me. The bastards are clearly failing miserably,or the big guy just isn't listening.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

It's just a good job it wasn't barbecue night round at kp's house or I might well have been eating my words.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:It's just a good job it wasn't barbecue night round at kp's house or I might well have been eating my words.
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The pedophile supporting BBC & the TVL goons employed by Capita.

The TV Tax Licence.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You might want to change that comment, could get the site (Biggie) sued.

In fact, leave it up.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
You might want to change that comment, could get the site (Biggie) sued.

In fact, leave it up.
Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Milk products irritate the shit out of me.

I'm lactose intolerant.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum