Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 31]

721Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 15:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Cajunboy wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:Mariachi bands.

That video deserves to be in here. The trumpet player was irritating me that much I wanted to shove it up his arse.

722Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 15:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Manufacturers who alter the names of their food to accommodate Halloween.

I've just had to buy some Scarylea cheese slices. Ridiculous.

Very Happy

723Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:I wanted to shove it up his arse.

Isn't that your default setting upon meeting any man?

724Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I may have put this here before, but cyclists piss me right off. Never stop at red lights or crossings and think nothing of hopping on to the pavement when is suits them, set of twats the lot of them!

725Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Horses on roads. Horses should be in a field or on a racetrack, not on the A6.

Firstly, it's animal cruelty. Secondly, I will not be told to slow down on a fucking road built for cars.

Start making the twats pay Road Tax like everyone else, that'll soon put a stop to it.

726Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 17:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Cajunboy wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Angry Dad wrote:Finding Wank tissues under my boy's beds.
Don't they have any curtains?
Very Happy No we have wooden shutters, my brother used to wipe his hands on the curtains after wiping his arse with his hands. He would also trail it along the walls of his bedroom and once even wrote the top ten in it. My parents thought it best to say nothing in the hope he would outgrow it,he did at 14 I think it was.
Was he Irish?
No born in Streatham, my old man was Irish though.

727Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 17:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
People who say, You think?  don't know why but it bloody does oh yes.

728Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 18:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lamps where the on/off switch isn't actually on the main body of the lamp.

No, it's three feet away, somewhere along the wire. If I wake up in the night I've got to feel along it until I come to the switch. Dickheads.

729Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 18:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Lamps where the on/off switch isn't actually on the main body of the lamp.

No, it's three feet away, somewhere along the wire. If I wake up in the night I've got to feel along it until I come to the switch. Dickheads.

Laughing

730Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Oct 30 2018, 18:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@karlypants wrote:I wanted to shove it up his arse.

Isn't that your default setting upon meeting any man?

You fat cow!

731Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Nov 06 2018, 19:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Just £3 a month

732Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 08:59

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Time to revive this thread.

Rich twats who lecture us about reducing our carbon footprint but fly to parties in their private jets. Many examples like Vivienne Westwood. Latest example Prince Harry and Meghan.

733Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 09:17

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
That arrogant little Swede telling us to save the planet and will cross the Atlantic in a wind powered boat thus making her journey 100% carbon free. Nowt mentioned how she got to the boat, possibly car or train, and a photo of her sitting in a small boat that had an outboard engine.
   If you want a scare look at al the planes on https://www.flightradar24.com/49.74,1.11/6  and the ships on https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-33.5/centery:12.6/zoom:2 , it's frightening I tells thee so the little Swede girl can feck right off back to her roots and live like a cave woman for all I care.

734Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 09:18

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Why does it annoy you so much?

735Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 09:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The only thing that annoys me about her is she's lecturing us when she seems to be avoiding travelling to China and India the biggest culprits

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

The MPs fawning over her is more annoying that herself.

736Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 09:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Intolerance annoys me.

Intolerant people should be shot.

737Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 09:59

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:The only thing that annoys me about her is she's lecturing us when she seems to be avoiding travelling to China and India the biggest culprits

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I agree with you about the MPs, sycophants annoy me. Don't know about China and India but I'd imagine she's getting less in way of invites for climate events from them.

Equally annoying are the likes of Bollotom and Aaron Banks though, ridiculous reactions. Probably more based out of being lectured by a young female who's not British I'd imagine.

738Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:Time to revive this thread.

Rich twats who lecture us about reducing our carbon footprint but fly to parties in their private jets. Many examples like Vivienne Westwood. Latest example Prince Harry and Meghan.

Something we agree on.

739Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:16

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@karlypants wrote:
@xmiles wrote:Time to revive this thread.

Something we agree on.

Very Happy

740Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:17

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@boltonbonce wrote:Intolerance annoys me.

Too obvious bonce! You can do better than this. Very Happy

741Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:21

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Hipster_Nebula wrote:The only thing that annoys me about her is she's lecturing us when she seems to be avoiding travelling to China and India the biggest culprits

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Overall, worldwide, most of the plastic trash in the ocean comes from Asia. The top six countries for ocean garbage are China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Thailand according to a 2015 study in the journal Science.

742Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@xmiles wrote:

Give me a break, I'm trying to pick winners at Beverley, between posting on here. I've had a tip for Arnold each way in the 3.30, so my tolerance levels may depend on how it does. Wink

743Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
@xmiles wrote:

Give me a break, I'm trying to pick winners at Beverley, between posting on here. I've had a tip for Arnold each way in the 3.30, so my tolerance levels may depend on how it does. Wink
The bastard is a non runner!

744Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

745Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:36

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.

746Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's a two week wait here.
The receptionist always ask what the appointment is about. I tell her it's none of her business.
I'm sure their main job is keeping you out of the surgery.

747Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@xmiles wrote:
@gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

748Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:
@xmiles wrote:

Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.
Non English speaking patients are a bit of a problem at our surgery, but have to be catered for (quite rightly), but it can be a drain on resources.
And we're just a small local surgery.

749Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:53

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@T.R.O.Y wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I agree with you about the MPs, sycophants annoy me. Don't know about China and India but I'd imagine she's getting less in way of invites for climate events from them.

Equally annoying are the likes of Bollotom and Aaron Banks though, ridiculous reactions. Probably more based out of being lectured by a young female who's not British I'd imagine.
The thread title is "Things that irritate you." Now if you want to censor my postings, act the WUM or display your total lack of manners then carry on. To me you are just someone who comes on here to be argumentative with no prospect of ever posting something enlightening. And to link me with Aaron Banks shows the depths you are prepared to go to be a troll. Just a miserable little tool who fell out of the box. Now YOU do irritate me.

750Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 25 Empty Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Thu Aug 15 2019, 10:56

T.R.O.Y

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I asked you why she annoys you so much, if you can't give a reasonable response to a simple question I'd say it's you with the issue.

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum