Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

101The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 11:07

Chairmanda wrote:Morning! Today's breakfast, not totally healthy, but yum...large pot of tea, and 2 slices of white, no goodness at all bread, one with just butter, one with butter while performing lady marmalade with my best christina aguelera impression
Same, but swap tea for coffee and no lady marmalade for me Very Happy

102The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 11:14

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why January? Start now you fat bastards.
needs proper planning. "proper planning" means stuffing myself silly with all the rubbish in the house over next 6 weeks so it isn't available to eat in Jan AND I put weight on so it looks like I've lost more when it goes quickly.

103The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 11:19

Chairmanda wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Why January? Start now you fat bastards.
needs proper planning. "proper planning" means stuffing myself silly with all the rubbish in the house over next 6 weeks so it isn't available to eat in Jan AND I put weight on so it looks like I've lost more when it goes quickly.
PPPPPP

Proper
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance Very Happy

104The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 16:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You guys do know that you can lose weight without eating healthily, as long as you maintain a calorie deficit. Obviously it's not a healthy health kick but it's another option for you

105The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 17:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You guys do know that you can lose weight without eating healthily, as long as you maintain a calorie deficit. Obviously it's not a healthy health kick but it's another option for you
Sounds good to me Boggers, liquid booze diet it is for me then.  cheers

106The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 17:39

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You guys do know that you can lose weight without eating healthily, as long as you maintain a calorie deficit. Obviously it's not a healthy health kick but it's another option for you
Sounds good to me Boggers, liquid booze diet it is for me then.  cheers

Im pretty sure that's not a great way to go KP Smile

107The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 17:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You guys do know that you can lose weight without eating healthily, as long as you maintain a calorie deficit.

Johnny would have to run two marathons a day for that to happen.

108The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 17:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You guys do know that you can lose weight without eating healthily, as long as you maintain a calorie deficit.

Johnny would have to run two marathons a day for that to happen.

Our just come and try and lift you out of your bedsit once a day

Two marathons would be less painful

109The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 09:43

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

green smoothie...brocolli, kelp, wheatgrass, spirulina, spinach, kale...can't tell a lie, i hope its doing me good cos it tastes disgusting

110The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 09:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Chairmanda wrote:green smoothie...brocolli, kelp, wheatgrass, spirulina, spinach, kale...can't tell a lie, i hope its doing me good cos it tastes disgusting
Jesus mand, that sounds horrible. Even Bear Grylls wouldn't drink that shite. Bourbon biscuits for my breakfast, it doesn't get any healthier than that.

111The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:05

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:green smoothie...brocolli, kelp, wheatgrass, spirulina, spinach, kale...can't tell a lie, i hope its doing me good cos it tastes disgusting
Jesus mand, that sounds horrible. Even Bear Grylls wouldn't drink that shite. Bourbon biscuits for my breakfast, it doesn't get any healthier than that.
were they dunked in tea? is it wrong I am fantasizing about your breakfast?

112The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Chairmanda wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
were they dunked in tea? is it wrong I am fantasizing about your breakfast?
They were indeed. Bourbons dunked in a nice cup of Yorkshire tea. Can't beat it. Don't just fantasize, get some down you. You might feel guilty afterwards, but the enjoyment of eating them far outweighs the guilt.

Go on, you know you want to......... Very Happy

113The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:30

I think i win for shittest breakfast. A bottle of water with a bit of robinsons apple and blackcurrant cordial.

Sad

114The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:I think i win for shittest breakfast. A bottle of water with a bit of robinsons apple and blackcurrant cordial.

Sad
Nope. It's still definitely better than mandas.  Very Happy

115The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:40

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I think i win for shittest breakfast. A bottle of water with a bit of robinsons apple and blackcurrant cordial.

Sad

Smile

Mandas is healthy at least.

Time for another episode of gotham i think

116The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:51

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Sad

Smile

Sounds good. Still waiting for the second series coming on. Might have to buy a boxset as I'm bored of waiting for it to come on TV.

117The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:52

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Sad

Smile

Sounds good. Still waiting for the second series coming on. Might have to buy a boxset as I'm bored of waiting for it to come on TV.

Im on episode 5 of season 2. Smile you got an android phone?

118The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I have but my showbox is playing up as per usual.

119The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 11:01

Cartoon hd is better.

120The Breakfast Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Fri Nov 13 2015, 11:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Cartoon hd is better.
I take it that CartoonHD is a rip off of other on demand services and is free?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum