Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

81The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sun Nov 08 2015, 16:55

Bagels and two cups of coffee this morning

82The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sun Nov 08 2015, 16:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only had a pint pot of tea this morning.

83The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 10:53

Had brunch rather than breakfast.  just had a lovely bacon butty and on my second coffee.  Not too healthy really but i'm hoping Manda will be along to shame me in to getting my arse into gear soon!

84The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 14:36

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just a coffee for me this morning. There is quite a lot of controversy over here about Starbucks' new red 'holiday' cups (I'm not allowed to say Christmas). Not sure if they're doing the same thing back home but people are pissed off that there's no baby jesus pattern on them and therefore boycotting Starbucks.

85The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 14:56

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

OK, y2j, I'm planning to do a v v healthy January, no meat, no wheat, no diary, no alcohol 5 days a week, minimum of those things on other 2, and lots and lots of fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts, pulses, variety of fish, and good exercise regime. Thought is, kick start the year, and make some of the healthy things habits for rest of my life...you in? Anyone else?

86The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 17:19

Chairmanda wrote:OK, y2j, I'm planning to do a v v healthy January, no meat, no wheat, no diary, no alcohol 5 days a week, minimum of those things on other 2, and lots and lots of fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts, pulses, variety of fish, and good exercise regime. Thought is, kick start the year, and make some of the healthy things habits for rest of my life...you in? Anyone else?

So January we can start a fitness club. I'm in. Healthy (er) eating and exercise.

Come on. ......who else?

87The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 17:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:OK, y2j, I'm planning to do a v v healthy January, no meat, no wheat, no diary, no alcohol 5 days a week, minimum of those things on other 2, and lots and lots of fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts, pulses, variety of fish, and good exercise regime. Thought is, kick start the year, and make some of the healthy things habits for rest of my life...you in? Anyone else?

So January we can start a fitness club. I'm in.  Healthy (er) eating and exercise.

Come on. ......who else?
I'm still debating it with myself. Very Happy

88The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 17:48

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

So January we can start a fitness club. I'm in.  Healthy (er) eating and exercise.

Come on. ......who else?

Come on kp. get involved. I'm hoping nat will be our cheerleader

89The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 19:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

What's your stumbling block, Johnny? No meat or no booze?

90The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 20:03

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?
You love mass debating don't you kp  Very Happy

91The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 20:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why January? Start now you fat bastards.

92The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 20:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

Have to say that it's the meat and booze.

I just can't do without my beers and bacon butties. Very Happy

93The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 20:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?
You love mass debating don't you kp  Very Happy
Very Happy

94The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Wed Nov 11 2015, 23:14

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

I dont drink fin. For me it is tasty food. All the tasty stuff isnt good. Especially as bacon is the new asbestos apparently. My missus has stopped buying it and the come down is killing me Very Happy

95The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 00:53

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

I dont drink fin.  For me it is tasty food.  All the tasty stuff isnt good.  Especially as bacon is the new asbestos apparently.  My missus has stopped buying it and the come down is killing me Very Happy

They're sugar bashing here at the moment. It doesn't seem to have stopped everyone washing down their donuts with a liter of Coke though.

I think I could manage no meat, no wheat, no dairy easily enough but no booze for a whole month would be tricky for me. What do you drink in bars, Johnny? Do they still do Kaliber? That's what I used to drink up at the Last Drop when it was my turn to drive.

96The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 00:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

I dont drink fin.  For me it is tasty food.  All the tasty stuff isnt good.  Especially as bacon is the new asbestos apparently.  My missus has stopped buying it and the come down is killing me Very Happy

They're sugar bashing here at the moment. It doesn't seem to have stopped everyone washing down their donuts with a liter of Coke though.

I think I could manage no meat, no wheat, no dairy easily enough but no booze for a whole month would be tricky for me. What do you drink in bars, Johnny? Do they still do Kaliber? That's what I used to drink up at the Last Drop when it was my turn to drive.
I haven't seen Kaliber for years, a lot of places now serve Beck's blue which is alcohol free.

I had a break from the booze a few months back and drank this in the pub, it was more expensive than a pint! Shocked

Do they not have that where you are Fin? Smile

97The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 01:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

I haven't seen Kaliber for years, a lot of places now serve Beck's blue which is alcohol free.

I had a break from the booze a few months back and drank this in the pub, it was more expensive than a pint! Shocked

Probably but I haven't enquired about non-alcoholic beer. You never need to drive anywhere to drink - quick cab or Subway home from everywhere.

You're up late. What you watching, Tour of Duty?

98The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 01:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

Probably but I haven't enquired about non-alcoholic beer. You never need to drive anywhere to drink - quick cab or Subway home from everywhere.

You're up late. What you watching, Tour of Duty?
I wish I was watching something, trying to pass the time replacing the fridge filter whilst waiting to call Asia at the right time. Very Happy

99The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 09:39

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Come on. ......who else?

used to be pepsi max but i have to control my caffeine intake too.  i have one of them little robinsons concentrated squirty cordials at the minute that i put into bottles of Voss water.....................ok, tescos own water.  It's the same thing Smile

100The Breakfast Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Thu Nov 12 2015, 10:10

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Morning! Today's breakfast, not totally healthy, but yum...large pot of tea, and 2 slices of white, no goodness at all bread, one with just butter, one with butter and marmalade

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum