Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breakfast Thread

+13
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Mr Magoo
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
karlypants
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

61The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 13:18

Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:One lemon drizzle muffin
WTF is one of them?

Have you gone all healthy eating all of a sudden or something? Very Happy

Have i balls. Craving a five guys again tonight Smile  saving room

That doesn't even need editing Very Happy

Good shout. Your one of the five guys though Very Happy

62The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 13:21

Another thread sponsored by Grindr......?

63The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 13:29

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was going to post a sensible healthy breakfast, I'm wasting my time aren't I?

64The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 13:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I was going to post a sensible healthy breakfast, I'm wasting my time aren't I?
Well it is Saturday Manda! Very Happy

Did you have Muesli or similar? Smile

65The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 13:40

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

no kp, I didn't, but I lack the will to post the list of healthy, nutritionally balanced, colourful and nutrient rich fruits and veg which comprised my brekkie. See you on the chatbox!

66The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just finished last nights spag bol for my breakfast

67The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:02

finlaymcdanger wrote:Just finished last nights spag bol for my breakfast

Two Carrs Pasites for me when Mrs B eventually gets home from shopping in town in about half an hour.

68The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:08

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Just finished last nights spag bol for my breakfast

Two Carrs Pasites for me when Mrs B eventually gets home from shopping in town in about half an hour.

Dammit!

69The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:13

Pasites are like pasties, by the way.

But better.  Very Happy

70The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talking of pasties, I wouldn't mind a couple cheese flaky right now. Very Happy

71The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:17

Sorry mate, she's already on her way home so you're too late.  Very Happy

72The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:23

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

pasties are a west country speciality...I know we dont have a lunch thread, but mine today is pasty and cider...think I'm going native

73The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scrambled eggs. Baked beans. Toast. Brown sauce. Lovely

Oh and a coffee

74The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sorry mate, she's already on her way home so you're too late.  Very Happy
Next time can you give us all a bit more notice please! Very Happy

75The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 14:56

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:Sorry mate, she's already on her way home so you're too late.  Very Happy

Yeah, no problem.

I've just bollocked her for ringing up on the last minute so she knows now for future reference.

76The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 18:27

Chairmanda wrote:no kp, I didn't, but I lack the will to post the list of healthy, nutritionally balanced, colourful and nutrient rich fruits and veg which comprised my brekkie. See you on the chatbox!

Sorry manda. Five guys is a burger place btw.

77The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 18:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yeah, no problem.

I've just bollocked her for ringing up on the last minute so she knows now for future reference.
Very Happy

78The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 18:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:no kp, I didn't, but I lack the will to post the list of healthy, nutritionally balanced, colourful and nutrient rich fruits and veg which comprised my brekkie. See you on the chatbox!

Sorry manda. Five guys is a burger place btw.
I thought Manda was referring to my unhealthy start this morning? Very Happy

79The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 21:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I love breakfast, every saturday or sunday I make 8 slices of eggy bread and cook 6 pork and apple sauces and 8 rashers of bacon and make 4 huge sandwiches with lashings of ketchup and a huge pot of tea.
All the rest of the week I have 4 pieces of toast with jam, lemon curd or choco spread on, 2 bowls of crunchy nut bites cereal and a cup of coffee.

80The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Breakfast Thread Sat Nov 07 2015, 21:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lemon Curd!

The Breakfast Thread - Page 4 Smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum