Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stone Roses gigs

+3
Chairmanda
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Stone Roses gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses gigs Mon Nov 09 2015, 20:04

They were shit at Heaton Park, not willing to pay another 140 quid for 2 tickets.

22Stone Roses gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses gigs Tue Nov 10 2015, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I remember listening to the radio about posters being placed for the Stone Roses on music shop windows and everyone thought they were going to release a new album, the first for about 20 years, how absolutely piss poor that it is just that they are going to do some tour dates - which basically means they are skint and have not come up with anything new so will do a karaoke set of their old songs to get some cash. 
Poor vulnerable people who bought tickets. I'd rather just listen to their CD recorded in their prime. Why pay stupid money to listen to them live 20 years on?
 fuck off MB  Rolling Eyes

23Stone Roses gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses gigs Tue Nov 10 2015, 16:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:They were shit at Heaton Park, not willing to pay another 140 quid for 2 tickets.

affraid affraid Barb yet again you surprise me. I went to the first night and they were fantastic

24Stone Roses gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses gigs Tue Nov 10 2015, 17:13

Norpig wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I remember listening to the radio about posters being placed for the Stone Roses on music shop windows and everyone thought they were going to release a new album, the first for about 20 years, how absolutely piss poor that it is just that they are going to do some tour dates - which basically means they are skint and have not come up with anything new so will do a karaoke set of their old songs to get some cash. 
Poor vulnerable people who bought tickets. I'd rather just listen to their CD recorded in their prime. Why pay stupid money to listen to them live 20 years on?

Very Happy

25Stone Roses gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses gigs Tue Nov 10 2015, 18:45

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

Maybe they plan to test a few new songs on their long-serving fans? Probably a smart thing to do after so long without releasing anything.

26Stone Roses gigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone Roses gigs Tue Nov 10 2015, 19:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they did sign a new deal a few years ago so i would be surprised if nothing comes out in the near future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum