Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When do you think a deal will be done

+29
rogercpc
dubzee
Lever ender
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Cajunboy
Alf Hooker
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
FullofSprite
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
karlypants
Norpig
Chairmanda
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 51]

Cheers Mand.

Sorry to rake over it on here but I was just wondering if you'd made any progress.

Very decent of you not to put them in even more difficulty than they are already.

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Its a matter of public record, I have no probs in sharing here, no, my money is still in Bath City as to insist on it back right now as per my agreement would destabilise it.

Yeah im the same with my money in fc united.  If i am ever short on a bargain bucket theyve had it though
you are a hard man, johnny

Nothing comes between a man and his secretly blended coated chicken manda.

Breadman wrote:Cheers Mand.

Sorry to rake over it on here but I was just wondering if you'd made any progress.

Very decent of you not to put them in even more difficulty than they are already.

I take it that goes for me to. Fcu would be fooked without me Smile

No.

Being a fully paid-up member of the Salford City Armchair Supporters Club, I think you should demand it back and send them into Administration.

There's only room for one marginally successful non-league Salford(ish)-based amateur football club round here, so FC Utd can do one as far as I'm concerned.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Its a matter of public record, I have no probs in sharing here, no, my money is still in Bath City as to insist on it back right now as per my agreement would destabilise it.

Yeah im the same with my money in fc united.  If i am ever short on a bargain bucket theyve had it though
The rest of us love you though MANDA. Smile

Last edited by wanderlust on Thu Nov 26 2015, 09:44; edited 1 time in total

wanderlust wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

The rest of us love you though.

Thanks lusty. Smile

I think we will get some news today. I think it will be better than anticipated too

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I think we will get some news today. I think it will be better than anticipated too

Better than having a gazillionaire giving Lennon £300 million to get us promoted and take us on to the Champion's League? Wow!

I'm seriously considering sticking my suit on, grabbing my briefcase and heading up to the stadium to try and blag my way in to find out what's going on.

Stand by your beds.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm seriously considering sticking my suit on, grabbing my briefcase and heading up to the stadium to try and blag my way in to find out what's going on.

Stand by your beds.

You could maximise your chances by ensuring the briefcase is stuffed with fifties.

Not sure that would go down too well with Mrs B.

Unless you mean 50p pieces.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not sure that would go down too well with Mrs B.

Unless you mean 50p pieces.
Not unless there's a discount pool table.

I think they sold that to pay Ameobi's wages.

The fag machine and the bandit have been earmarked for sale in January to finance an audacious bid to bring in some kid from Burton Albion's reserves.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting impatient now.

wanderlust wrote:I'm getting impatient now.

Me too.

I really hope this isn't just another smoke and mirrors exercise.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I'm getting impatient now.

Me too.

I really hope this isn't just another smoke and mirrors exercise.
We've put up with being skint and shit for a long time now. What's another week or two?

We are the internet generation.

I demand instant gratification from everybody and everything.

I have the attention span of a goldfish with ADHD and I need answers now.

I can no longer even wait the recommended two minutes for Pot Noodles to soften properly after I've poured the boiling water on them and have started eating them raw.

That's how bad it is.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:We are the internet generation.

I demand instant gratification from everybody and everything.

I have the attention span of a goldfish with ADHD and I need answers now.

I can no longer even wait the recommended two minutes for Pot Noodles to soften properly after I've poured the boiling water on them and have started eating them raw.

That's how bad it is.
Laughing

I mean how long does it take to buy a football club, its not like buying a house where there is a chain.

They're probably still working their way through picking all the locks and cracking the deadbolts on Gartside's office door so they can get in and look at the books.

Then, once they do finally get in, they'll have to negotiate the various booby traps he will have no doubt set up.

And then they'll need to bring in somebody from Bletchley Park to try and crack the secret codes.

It could take a while......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum