Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carlos "The Rock" Sanchez - Mark ILES (LATEST)

+6
Michael Bolton
Keegan
Born to be a wanderer
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sky Sports understands Bolton are poised to land highly-rated midfielder Carlos Sanchez Moreno on a free transfer.

The Colombian international is set to sign a three-year contract with the Championship newcomers after leaving French outfit Valenciennes at the end of last season.

The 26-year-old is seen as a like-for-like replacement for the departed Nigel Reo-Coker.

If a deal is finalised he will become Owen Coyle's third summer signing as they look to rebuild following their relegation from the Premier League in May.

The swashbuckling midfielder spent five years in France after moving from Argentine side River Plate in 2007 and has earned 26 caps for his country to date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It sounds almost too good to be true!

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can see why Coyley fancies him. The new Campo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought he was off somewhere else?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Suddenly... I can smell what The Rock is cooking! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I thought he was off somewhere else?

You negative fanny, The Rock is on his way to Bolton. I've already bought my replica shirt with ROCK HARD on the back.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Mark Iles thinks the story is just a rehash of the original and filler at best at this time.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The Rocks move to bolton has stalled: -

OWEN Coyle admits he is no closer to signing Colombia international Carlos Sanchez than he was six weeks ago.

Wanderers ’ chase for the powerhouse midfielder, nicknamed “The Rock”, has become a frustrating one, with little light at the end of the tunnel.

“Sanchez was a player I made an enquiry about five or six weeks ago,” he told The Bolton News .

“He’s a Colombia international and a very good player but that’s all it was, I’ve not had any more dialogue since.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:The Rocks move to bolton has stalled: -

OWEN Coyle admits he is no closer to signing Colombia international Carlos Sanchez than he was six weeks ago.

Wanderers ’ chase for the powerhouse midfielder, nicknamed “The Rock”, has become a frustrating one, with little light at the end of the tunnel.

“Sanchez was a player I made an enquiry about five or six weeks ago,” he told The Bolton News .

“He’s a Colombia international and a very good player but that’s all it was, I’ve not had any more dialogue since.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keep up the good work Coyley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum