Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 50]

361Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is anyone watching Shooter on Netflix, usual American conspiracy one man against the whole US Government template but very well done. On the subject of US conspiracies Designated Survivor is getting better and better, again it's a Netflix original.

362Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bought one of those Chromecast things this morning so I could watch Netflix on my big telly.

I won't be posting on here again.

363Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chromecast is good but it could do with a few more channels being able to stream by it but i do use mine a lot for Netflix.

I'll need to have a look at Shooter and designated survivor, not come across them yet

364Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:42

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anybody else enjoy Westworld?

The original film scared the shit out of me as a kid.

I've downloaded the series and we're currently half way through binge-watching it, so no spoilers please.

And yes, I know they're robots.

365Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 11:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yes it was very good Breaders, very dark and a lot of surprises to come

366Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Chromecast is good but it could do with a few more channels being able to stream by it but i do use mine a lot for Netflix.

I'll need to have a look at Shooter and designated survivor, not come across them yet
Netflix is surprisingly available on the firestick now

367Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:04

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Chromecast is good but it could do with a few more channels being able to stream by it but i do use mine a lot for Netflix.

Designated Survivor is Keiffer Sutherland and the whole thing is very well done, would highly recommend it if you like thought provoking programmes, Shooter is also very good.

368Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Designated Survivor is Keiffer Sutherland and the whole thing is very well done, would highly recommend it if you like thought provoking programmes, Shooter is also very good.

Nice to see you've moved on from Peppa Pig.

369Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:15

I have netflix and Amazon prime on the ps4.plus a cool little app that makes it think im in the us so i get the beefed up netflix. Smile

370Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:15

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Nice to see you've moved on from Peppa Pig.
Not completely to be fair but I have caught up with the box set. Just about to embark on sponge bob square pants who apparently resides in a large fleshy tropical fruit under the sea.

371Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sponge Bob is the best kids show ever, i could watch it all day

372Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:sponge Bob is the best kids show ever, i could watch it all day
Bollocks. Bill and Ben the flowerpot men will never be matched.

373Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

go and watch an episode of sponge Bob and come back to me Boncey, it's wasted on kids really  Very Happy

374Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I have netflix and Amazon prime on the ps4.plus a cool little app that makes it think im in the us so i get the beefed up netflix. Smile

Don't come crying to us when plod comes crashing through your door at 4am.

375Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seen it. Still can't match my pot men.

376Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:22

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:I have netflix and Amazon prime on the ps4.plus a cool little app that makes it think im in the us so i get the beefed up netflix. Smile
I've done that on the xBox in the past you just go into the settings and change the ip to a roaming one. but the problem with that system is that you have to reset it periodically

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:24; edited 1 time in total

377Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You lot seem to have an app for everything.

378Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:25

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:You lot seem to have an app for everything.
I'm currently working on a H & S threat assessment app if you're interested

379Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
I'd buy it. Is it safe? Very Happy

380Film and TV review. - Page 19 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 12:49

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
I'd buy it. Is it safe? Very Happy
It is to most people but I have a feeling that it wouldn't be in your hands

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum