Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

161euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Clearly Xmiles is not a 'fake' poster, the only reason that's being suggested is because of disagreements with Sluffy. Nonsense like this needs to stop.
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?

162euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.

You will be telling us next that you don't have a serious slipper obsession. Shocked

163euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
OK, I kept some of his shed skin in a jar, but I had some issues at the time.

164euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
 I genuinely thought you loved him Boncey!

I imagined you had a room set up like the Alan Partridge fan  Very Happy

165euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

You will be telling us next that you don't have a serious slipper obsession. Shocked
I'm afraid that one is true. I keep them in a special slipper box, and get them out just to look at them when the need arises. Gives me a warm glow.

166euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 09:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 I genuinely thought you loved him Boncey!

I imagined you had a room set up like the Alan Partridge fan  Very Happy

Love him or hate him. Will you ever really know? I'm an enigma.

167euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 10:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Come on Sluffy time to either name and shame or admit you're wrong anout xmiles, we're all waiting........

I'm not wrong about xmiles.

When this forum was started, one amongst us thought they would give it a boost and make it look busy by posting under a number of different aliases.

I was never comfortable about deceiving people as such and though if and when the truth got out that genuine posters would be unhappy to find out they had been played as mugs on here.

However as this was the internet and naively I thought back then that like me, people won't believe all the read on it, then what was the harm in letting it happen?

Well as I suspected it did lead to all sorts of problems such as the same person using their 'multiple accounts' to 'attack' someone/someone's views they didn't like/agree with/or just for fun.

In the end I was able to close down all the 'known' fake accounts on here but I knew there were others which one or two had kept up their sleeve so to speak - this account being one of them.

As I've said above this particular account hasn't been an issue until recently, so I've let it be.

No doubt the person has had their issues with me with how I've run the site as fairly and honestly to all as I can - in fact I know they have - but we've somehow managed to get this far between us.

If people want to have a pop at me on the internet then fair enough, it doesn't bother me but if they want to do it via fake accounts then I'm prepared to call them out over it.

No doubt they have calculated that I won't name them because it will probably lead to the end of the forum if people know they are replying/responding to the same person over and over again who is posting for one thing as one account and completely against it at the same time from a different one.

The thing is though I'm past caring.

I'm sick of dealing with real life nutjobs like Wanderlust and certainly gone beyond all my patience with 'pretend' accounts like this fake one is.

168euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The person sluffy is talking about is me.

But I am not xmiles, and I'd like BTID or KP to confirm that please.

169euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 10:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've still not answered the question though Sluffy.

xmiles has never been a contoversial poster on here and he's asked you many times for your proof of him having more than one account.

170euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:The person sluffy is talking about is me.

Thanks Nat. Smile

171euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:The person sluffy is talking about is me.

I am talking about you and although I don't have any problems with you I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

If you want to say xmiles isn't you and they also say the same - which of course they will [EDIT - I see they already have!]- then that's up to you.

People can believe you or me, it's up to them obviously but clearly one of us is right and one of us is playing games.

I've always played fair with everyone - even you. You on the other hand are a bloke posting as a woman telling some incredible (and very funny) tall tales when you have a mind to do so.

As I say the cat is out of the bag now, people have been told the score, up to them if they want to accept it or not.

172euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

I am talking about you and although I don't have any problems with you I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

If you want to say xmiles isn't you and they also say the same - which of course they will [EDIT - I see they already have!]- then that's up to you.

People can believe you or me, it's up to them obviously but clearly one of us is right and one of us is playing games.

I've always played fair with everyone - even you. You on the other hand are a bloke posting as a woman telling some incredible (and very funny) tall tales when you have a mind to do so.

As I say the cat is out of the bag now, people have been told the score, up to them if they want to accept it or not.

So where is the proof?

173euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

So where is the proof?

Where's your proof you are not?

Your (internet) word against my (internet) word - hardly important stuff really is it?

We both know what the score is and it's up to others to believe who they want - for whatever reasons they do.

You've made this in to an issue, not me.

You're a fake account alright but you certainly aren't alone in being one of those on the internet.

If people want to believe you are genuine, then that's up to them.

174euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:40

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well, I certainly have only ever had just the one account and you, Sluffy, have still not explained why you said it was a fake account when I joined. I didn't understand then and I still don't. I have carried on regardless and tried to ignore the endless, tedious squabbles that tend to feature you as the common element and which deter potential new members. (I have to admit I'm not really a Nigerian magic footballer, though!) Very Happy

You also banned me for three days for what I thought was a totally innocuous, genuine question that I raised with you. Many members backed me as a harmless and polite poster, if a bit earnest about politics!
 You did explain why you were affronted in this case, and I have accepted that I unintentionally upset you, and apologised. It would have been nice to have had the right of reply before the ban took effect.

175euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Where's your proof you are not?

Your (internet) word against my (internet) word - hardly important stuff really is it?

We both know what the score is and it's up to others to believe who they want - for whatever reasons they do.

You've made this in to an issue, not me.

You're a fake account alright but you certainly aren't alone in being one of those on the internet.

If people want to believe you are genuine, then that's up to them.

In other words you have no proof whatsoever but rather than admit you have made a mistake you just keep repeating a completely unfounded allegation.

176euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:Well, I certainly have only ever had just the one account and you, Sluffy, have still not explained why you said it was a fake account when I joined. I didn't understand then and I still don't. I have carried on regardless and tried to ignore the endless, tedious squabbles that tend to feature you as the common element and which deter potential new members. (I have to admit I'm not really a Nigerian magic footballer, though!) Very Happy

You also banned me for three days for what I thought was a totally innocuous, genuine question that I raised with you. Many members backed me as a harmless and polite poster, if a bit earnest about politics!
 You did explain why you were affronted in this case, and I have accepted that I unintentionally upset you, and apologised. It would have been nice to have had the right of reply before the ban took effect.

Sluffy why did you think okocha was a fake account?

Why did you think TROY and I were the same person?

It seems you keep making the same mistake.

177euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What a sack of shit. Looks like the end of the forum isn't far away.

178euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 11:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:What a sack of shit. Looks like the end of the forum isn't far away.

You certainly don't mince your words Glos eh! Very Happy

179euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Look, I'm past playing games with you on here.

You are both 'fake' accounts in that you post under more than one alias.

You're not the first on the internet and you certainly won't be the last.

We have both stood our corner and clearly can't both be right.

It's time to move on now and let others believe who they want to.

180euro referendum 23rd June - Page 9 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 12:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Look, I'm past playing games with you on here.

You are both 'fake' accounts in that you post under more than one alias.

You're not the first on the internet and you certainly won't be the last.

We have both stood our corner and clearly can't both be right.

It's time to move on now and let others believe who they want to.

Does anyone actually believe you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum