Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

211euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
I take xmiles at face value, and am happy to do so. In a way aren't we all fakes when we post on forums like these.
Does anyone really believe I loved Bruce Forsyth?
OMFG!
Well me for one.😀

But thanks for exemplifying the point I’ve been trying to make to the mystic one for weeks.

Although I suspect he’ll dig out a back page article from the Tasmanian Herald proving you are in fact the love child of Brucie and Anna Pavlova.

No we are not all fakes, many people post as they really are.  

I'm not saying they give all their personal details about themselves out but they are pretty honest in what they post.

The big difference between fake accounts and Wanderlust is that they 'are' fake, they can and do take opposing views of what they believe in the real world and argue black is white if they have a mind to.

With Wanderlust he's genuine but got caught in telling a lie - a big fat juicy one!

That's not being fake, that's being untruthful - being down right and deliberately deceitful - who cares if he just simply said 'I got that one wrong' or similar right from the start?

He's been banging on daily for the last four years against something he in fact voted for in real life!

He's trying to make out that's normal on the internet - it isn't.

If he had just said exactly what he did on ww - namely he felt he was misled about voting for Brexit, then that would have been that but he's one of those who can't admit to being wrong - even on the internet.

He's dug a hole for himself, not because he was trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes like fake accounts do, but because of how he is and how he wants to be perceived to be by a bunch of strangers on an obscure internet forum.

He's not playing games like the fake accounts do, he's trying to hide what he really did.

Why ffs?

Who even gives a fuck other than himself???

wanderlust wrote:Always thought Nat is Quent. That’s not a bad thing though. Whoever Quent was had a talent for story telling and kept us entertained for ages.
Point is, it doesn’t matter if someone has multiple internet personas or indeed what they write is gospel- as long as it is entertaining, informative or thought-provoking.

Telling a far fetched fairy story is one thing deliberately telling outright lies is completely a different thing and pointing this out is most definitely "entertaining, informative" and even "thought-provoking"!

Certainly keeping me "entertained"!

Hahaha!

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Pinocchio-620x340

212euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 13:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop dragging Lusty into this to cover for your lack of an answer on the xmiles and Okocha fake accounts, come on man answer the question!

213euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 14:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Stop dragging Lusty into this to cover for your lack of an answer on the xmiles and Okocha fake accounts, come on man answer the question!

People 'hide' who they are on the internet - simple as that.

They ARE fake accounts but up to you if you want to accept that or not.

They weren't even an issue for several years until they decided to have a pop at me recently and - more to the point - not let it drop!  

I figure they thought I'd be more concerned about post count than confronting them - if so they were wrong about that.

Believe what you want mate, I don't think you've ever sided with me once on here - but fwiw I've always played it straight - and still do.

You've got me pegged as the 'dictator' and the one trying to ruin the forum, I'm in fact nothing like a dictator and been trying my best over the years to stop the personal agendas that were wrecking it.

We are all still here though aren't we.

If you believe I'm wrong in your eyes yet again then carry on, it doesn't change anything much in the scheme of things really does it?

214euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Stop dragging Lusty into this to cover for your lack of an answer on the xmiles and Okocha fake accounts, come on man answer the question!
His whole stick isn’t based on me though. It’s another account on a different site!

Which is why he is so desperate to deflect away from his own shortcomings.

And in the absence of answers he’ll keep repeating this despite our lengthy discussion about truth, characters and storytelling on the internet. Because if anyone has been caught bang to rights it’s the mystic shitstirrer himself.

(Insert random image of your choice here)
In fact don’t bother as he already knows what you’re thinking 😀

215euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 14:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 ACyGrmuS8yW6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

216euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 14:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
karlypants wrote:The TrOY account needs binning as that’s highly suspicious but it’s always the usual 4 obnoxious twats on here spoiling it for everyone else.

I may as well join in as it’s the usual new season new brawl thing going on! :biggrin:

Grow a pair and respond to my question or go back to hiding away.

Hiding away? You only come on here to troll people so you get ignored.

Go and crawl back under your stone you shithouse or better still go and delete your account you waste of space!

217euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 14:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
His whole stick isn’t based on me though. It’s another account on a different site!

Which is why he is so desperate to deflect away from his own shortcomings.

And in the absence of answers he’ll keep repeating this despite our lengthy discussion about truth, characters and storytelling on the internet. Because if anyone has been caught bang to rights it’s the mystic shitstirrer himself.

(Insert random image of your choice here)
In fact don’t bother as he already knows what you’re thinking 😀

Yes different account on another site but you are the same person behind both of them.

I'm not the one whose desperately tried to deny it and I'm not the one who admitted what he actually voted for and why, yet tried to pretend on Nuts it wasn't you at all!!!

Wriggle as much as you like - you've been caught out.

Not that it means anything much other than to make folk wonder why you've behaved how you have for the last four years on a meaningless internet forum.

You even gave the answer to it yourself!

wanderlust wrote:Admitting you’ve made a mistake is hard but it’s much harder to admit you’ve been used as a pawn in somebody else’s game.

Admitting a mistake is not hard, normal people do that all the time in 'real' life.

Clearly you don't if you have to go to such extraordinary lengths on here to hide a fib so trivial, insignificant and such an unimportant little thing to everybody else's mind apart from your own!

And you try to make out I'm the one with issues!

Yeah right.

218euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 15:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

They weren't even an issue for several years until they decided to have a pop at me recently and - more to the point - not let it drop!  

I figure they thought I'd be more concerned about post count than confronting them - if so they were wrong about that.
I really don't know what you mean by "fake accounts". Please explain. I have asked you previously but never had a reply.
I have only ever had one account.
Does my membership period qualify as "several years" in your estimation?

What did I have "a pop" at you about? And why would I, after "several years"?
 I don't call anyone out unless they are being ridiculous or deliberately unkind, and even then I am civil and certainly not persistent.
 The only thing I don't "let drop" are my views on this government....and I will stop when they show some honesty, humanity and morality. I've never harangued you.

I consider post count to be totally without value. I never congratulate anyone on reaching a landmark count. It's meaningless to me. I don't even know what my count is.

Two observations:- 1. You returned, after a relatively recent absence from the site, with a much-changed attitude. I don't know why. Am I imagining things?

2. You seem to have chosen to pick fights with posters who are amongst the more intelligent, interesting and articulate ones. Why?
 Again...just my imagination??
(I'm not including myself in that group, by the way!)

219euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 16:12

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

My account is not fake and I have never posted on here under another identity or account.

Presumably what you really mean by "have a pop at me" is dare to disagree with you or question your logic. If I am mistaken please show me what I did to justify the ban you imposed on me.

220euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 16:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok I'll spell it out.

You are fake accounts.

You are playing a deliberate game and quite clearly want to push on with it.

This site is for (or was) the enjoyment of everybody - not just a few to enjoy themselves even though it pisses off everyone else.

It either stops now or there will be consequences.

The consequences could be you get banned or I walk away or maybe even both but things will not return to how they have been - there's simply no point continuing like this anymore.

If that's what you want then press on and see where it gets us.

If not then just pack in all the game playing and lets move on.

Try me if you think I'm bluffing.

221euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47488gg3ina9qxfg30tf2vkwx4idt4vm0t8f5k4dgr&rid=giphy

222euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, Magoo, AD, Scott.....all fakes? I need to know the truth... :falltopieces:

223euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:10

Nobody needs to get banned or walk away.

X/Okocha - you won’t get anything out of Sluffy, whether he really believes your fake or not I’m not sure but rest assured nobody else does.

224euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

225euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Nobody needs to get banned or walk away.

X/Okocha - you won’t get anything out of Sluffy, whether he really believes your fake or not I’m not sure but rest assured nobody else does.

Thanks. Smile

226euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

TROY, you've become quite abusive and aggressive in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Is this one of your alter egos taking over ? (just kidding)  Very Happy

Sluffy, enough of this silliness. Either put up all the details, or give it a rest. If this means you decide to pick up the ball and take it home, so be it. We're on this forum because we like it, but if it carries on, you'll lose the lot of us.

227euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Sep 16 2020, 17:56

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks from me too, Troy

228euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 14:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
I personally can't see the EU 'blocking' us out of everything if we did leave the EU, nor such things as immigration and pay levels, etc, changing that vastly in the future if we did stop in the EU than if we had of left.

I do think however that one size does not fit all and that we should have some say and power over things that do effect us.

I guess that probably puts me more in the 'out of the EU' camp than in it but I think I will probably be in the minority on this nationally.

Hope this helps in some way.
:rofl:

229euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 15:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:My wet liberal view is we should be in it to change it.

230euro referendum 23rd June - Page 12 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Wed Dec 09 2020, 15:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Ignoring all the claims and counterclaims from two very negative campaigns, I still can't see any advantages of leaving. I mean what would we gain?

All I hear is that if we leave, we'll be able to renegotiate the deals we have now and maybe in a few years time we'll get what we currently have.

We've systematically dismantled our own industries so we'll always be dependent on imports so seriously, does anyone know what we have to gain by leaving?
Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum