Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

euro referendum 23rd June

+18
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
NickFazer
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Sluffy
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
scottjames30
karlypants
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

41euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
You are a CONservative voter and supporter of Dave though!

Unlike you Labour followers that all follow like sheep I can actually make my own decisions.

Cameron is wrong on this. I am right.

42euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 19:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Unlike you Labour followers that all follow like sheep I can actually make my own decisions.

I voted UKIP in the last election and I have never voted Labour in my life love!

43euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Yep, Boris. He's rather more astute than many people give him credit for.

Yes Boris is astute but he is only thinking of himself. He has positioned himself to maximise his chances of replacing Cameron as leader of the Tories. If the vote is for Brexit Cameron will have to go and then Boris will take over as his main rivals (Osborne and May) have supported Cameron. If Brexit lose the vote the Tory right will never forgive Cameron and this means Boris has a good chance of taking over when Cameron resigns as he has promised at the end of this parliamentary term.

44euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Have you ever been wrong Nat?

45euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

You've followed my work for a long time xmiles, you know the answer to that question.

46euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

You've followed my work for a long time xmiles, you know the answer to that question.
Nobody follows your work Nat and you know it.

Everyone has the unfortunate of reading your shit posts love. Wink

47euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, xmiles, sluffy, magoo, doffcocker, Reebok Trotter and many, many more have followed me wherever I post. They love me. Their lives are empty without me.

48euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Yes Boris is astute but he is only thinking of himself. He has positioned himself to maximise his chances of replacing Cameron as leader of the Tories. If the vote is for Brexit Cameron will have to go and then Boris will take over as his main rivals (Osborne and May) have supported Cameron. If Brexit lose the vote the Tory right will never forgive Cameron and this means Boris has a good chance of taking over when Cameron resigns as he has promised at the end of this parliamentary term.

David will never give up the throne.

49euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

It's misfortune kp! 

I'm posting this on behalf of Magoo.  Smile

50euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:46

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Enjoying reading (most of) the thoughts on here. No big surprise I am fully behind the IN campaign. Briefly, my main reasons are
- free access to a single market of 500 million people
- consistent business laws allowing businesses to grow and create jobs
- protection of rights for workers and customers (would anyone really trust the Conservatives with those?)
- UK citizens being able to live, work and study in any member state without permits or restrictions
- international cooperation against international dangers such as terrorism, climate change and organised crime.
- benefits for UK travellers such as free emergency health care and lower roaming charges.'.

51euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:
would anyone really trust the Conservatives with those?

You know what, I've read comments like that on here time and time again, but when you say it, it just comes across as sour grapes.

You do realise millions of people voted for the Conservatives. People from all walks of life. Some of them might even be more knowledgeable than you.

So quit suggesting that voting Tory was akin to inviting Gary Glitter to an 8 year olds birthday party.

52euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 20:56

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:
would anyone really trust the Conservatives with those?

You know what, I've read comments like that on here time and time again, but when you say it, it just comes across as sour grapes.

You do realise millions of people voted for the Conservatives. People from all walks of life. Some of them might even be more knowledgeable than you.

So quit suggesting that voting Tory was akin to inviting Gary Glitter to an 8 year olds birthday party.
Sorry if it sounds like sour grapes, it isn't. It is my opinion. I in no way am suggesting voting Tory is 'akin to inviting Gary Glitter to an 8 year olds birthday party.' People in a democracy make their own minds up about how to vote, and there is good and bad in all parties (nearly all parties Laughing ) But i stand by my comment that the Conservative track record on workers rights, and consumer protection, is not one to be proud of.

53euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 21:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:

It's misfortune kp! 

I'm posting this on behalf of Magoo.  Smile
lol!  Karma really is a bitch! Very Happy

54euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 22:12

Trump in the White House ringing Boris at No 10 to discuss foreign policy and whether or not we should bomb somebody.

(Norway or Iceland or some other hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism, rich in oil reserves....)

Now that's a fucking scary thought....because it could conceivably happen next year.

55euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 22:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Closing steel factories like tata and importing cheaper alternatives (not better) is another nail in our manufacturing coffin. Its something im okay saying i don't get it at all.
But tata is Indian.

56euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Sun Feb 21 2016, 22:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust wrote wrote:South African perspective on EU immigration policy is that we have no idea of the hell we are about to unleash on ourselves.
My wet liberal view is we should be in it to change it.

a massive shipment of arms to European is supporters via Denmark? Was mentioned tonight by a sa security guy (olsen' s security) - anyone heard about this in the UK. ?

57euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Feb 22 2016, 00:07

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Closing steel factories like tata and importing cheaper alternatives (not better) is another nail in our manufacturing coffin. Its something im okay saying i don't get it at all.
But tata is Indian.

They have a huge amount of employees on this very shore in various locations who have been made job less due to the import of steel from china.

Like i said, my question was really is it that beneficial to put so many people out of work in our own country? Is the saving they are making on the steel so great? I genuinely don't know and i genuinely don't know if this has anything to do with the eu. That's why i am asking.

Are you sure its indian? I will have to google that to check.

58euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Feb 22 2016, 00:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tata steel is Indian. Smile

59euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Feb 22 2016, 01:12

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Come the close of play there will be "Out" voters from Cons, Labs, Libs, Ukip, SNP, Plaid, NornIron parties and commies if they still exist.
On the other hand there will be "In" voters from Cons, Labs, Libs, Ukip, SNP, Plaid, NornIron parties and commies if they still exist.
You won't have to belong to any party to vote so labelling people with various party epithets is childish. When the time comes, cast your vote, leave the polling booth and get on with life.
There are pros and cons to both sides of the camp so if you are happy with your vote, que sera sera as they say in Germany.

60euro referendum 23rd June - Page 3 Empty Re: euro referendum 23rd June Mon Feb 22 2016, 10:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Having weighed up all the pros and cons it is an OUT from me. The UK government pays over £200 million a week in subscriptions to the EU. That money would be better spent at home in repairing our creaking transport infrastructure and providing affordable housing.

I don't buy the argument that if we pull out it will seriously affect our trading capacity. It's bullshit. The Germans are not going to stop selling us their BMW's. We are one of the biggest importers of German and French cars and will continue to be, whether we are part of the EU or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum