Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Budget

+13
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
Bollotom2014
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Norpig
rammywhite
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 20:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:I simply can't believe that anyone would target the poor and disabled to bear the brunt of austerity whilst easing the load on the better-off in society. 

I agree. I can't back the Tories on this one, I'm sure an extra 5% tax on the rich wouldn't have too much of an impact on the jetset.

I'm all for targeting the workshy tugboats that claim a broken toe-nail means they can't work - but the thousands of legitimate disabled people should be getting extra payments, not having them cut.

42The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 21:32

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yay! Well done, Tash! We'll soon have you voting for an ethical party.....

You must also be pleased that the tax on Tampons is about to be consigned to the dustbin.....

43The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 21:38

okocha wrote:Yay! Well done, Tash! We'll soon have you voting for an ethical party.....

You must also be pleased that the tax on Tampons is about to be consigned to the dustbin.....

:rofl:

44The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A disabled woman was on the news tonight. She has had her benefits cut from £75 per week to £21.50! I was sure I must have misheard it but I hadn't. I'm all for getting the workshy out of bed but penalising the most vulnerable members of the country is hardly a vote winner.

45The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 22:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:A disabled woman was on the news tonight. She has had her benefits cut from £75 per week to £21.50! I was sure I must have misheard it but I hadn't. I'm all for getting the workshy out of bed but penalising the most vulnerable members of the country is hardly a vote winner.
It really is disgusting RT!

46The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 22:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is really galling is listening to Georgeous George waffling on about austerity measures when in reality, the right honourable arsehole for Tatton wouldn't know austerity if it vaulted out of the polo club and slapped him in the face. This is a man who had to pay back wrongly claimed expenses to the tune of £10,000 and rents out his his house in Cheshire while he sits rent free in No 11 applying another coating of Grecian 2000 at the taxpayers expense.

47The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 22:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT, don't forget the pay rise they gave each other not so long back as well!

48The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Thu Mar 17 2016, 22:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never ever heard of a poor MP. I am led to believe that when MP's retire they get an annual retirement pension of 70k per annum. Not bad work if you can get it!

49The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Fri Mar 18 2016, 12:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of them retire in order to take up a cushy post with one of the many company's they've sucked off.

50The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Fri Mar 18 2016, 13:11

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:The dirty slimy bastard as abolished working tax credits from april 2016 and no one as noticed.

Lie. Get your facts right AD.
Fact. Check it out yourself and why do you finish off with an AD that is the second time.

51The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No tax on lard as yet.

52The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Praise the Lard.

53The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Sat Mar 19 2016, 11:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lard Lad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:The dirty slimy bastard as abolished working tax credits from april 2016 and no one as noticed.

Lie. Get your facts right AD.
Fact. Check it out yourself and why do you finish off with an AD that is the second time.
Because you are A D(ick)

54The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Sun Mar 20 2016, 21:17

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As stated Osborne has failed on every target he as set, he as already broken two of his three pledges, with only a 50% chance hitting the third, the mantra that they are better with the economy worked, yet this government despite years of austerity have increased the national debt. They again need to increase borrowing due to the growth figures once again not reaching Osborne's target.

The sum total of the perceived success of this government is they have reduced the deficit (not the debt) but again failed to reduce the deficit at the rate that George forecast.

But the best bit is that he as now been rumbled by his own side the knives are out and George could well be history, and the cheeky bastard IDS resigns on a point of principal because once again this government targets those that can least fight back.

IDS for christ sake singularly the most hateful man in Britain a guy whose ideology drove many people to suicide, yet this buffoon plays the compassion card, what a complete bastard the man is.

55The Budget - Page 3 Empty Re: The Budget Sun Mar 20 2016, 21:53

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When Ian Duncan Smith, a darling of the Tory right wing resigns his post because he thinks the chancellor has "targeted people who don't vote for us" to "benefit the wealthy" it's time for alarm bells to be shaking the house down not just going off. Osborne is basically putting forward the most politically biased spending plans in history and blatantly ripping off those who most need help from the state to benefit his rich party donor buddies. 

For those who don't realise it General Elections in this country are settled by less than a million of the forty eight million voters in less than one hundred seats, all in what is colloquially known as "Middle England". These people are generally middle income, middle class, middle aged voters who are occasionally referred to as "The Daily Mail Brigade." They believe pretty much whatever the Daily Mail tells them to and believe that anyone on benefits is a lurker or shirker. Osborne is blatantly reinforcing that belief with every budget and every press release because he knows that the other five hundred and fifty seats are already decided. He knows that Scotland and Wales are effectively Tory free zones and that most of England north of Birmingham will vote Labour so he can clobber all those areas as hard as he wants. Nothing he does there would make them go blue anyway and by thumping them he makes "Mr And Mrs Mail-Reader" happy and that guarantees a Tory win at the next election. As long as they hold SE England and the Home Counties they pretty much cannot lose due to the way constituency boundaries are drawn and the "first past the post" voting system simply reinforces that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum