Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election - 8th June.

+22
rammywhite
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
RustyNail
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 26]

361General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 15:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor Di. She's a sort of black Amber Rudd. Like Rudd,she appears blissfully unaware of her own lack of ability.
I'm hoping,if we succeed,that JC sends her into exile on the back benches.

362General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to the Bread/wanderlust/xmiles meltdown on Friday. I might take the day off to enjoy it properly.

363General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 15:57

rammywhite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:If she gets anywhere near the Home Office,I'm going underground. Very Happy

But many people on here will vote for her. You know as well as I do that voting for your local MP is a waste of time as they all do what they're told when they get to Parliament. So Jezza and his mates ( Diane, Emily, Tom and John) will be dictating everything no matter what local MPs say.
That's apart from Jezza of course who defied his party's wishes , how many times was it ? About 550 I think.
 Always trust a loyal man!!
Yet his personal opinion was to scrap trident but has hone with the party majority in including it in his manifesto to keep it.

Those words came direct from the horses mouth.  Your speculation came from the tory led media.

Thats the difference.  Corbyn is making huge gains even with all the disadvantages of cover ups etc for the tories

It might be in his manifesto - but they're not worth the paper they're written on.
Neither party will deliver much that's in there- they're just  a set of promises to woo the gullible into voting for them.
Tell me in five years that I'm wrong
Ok but can we still talk until then

I dont wanna ignore you Smile

364General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 16:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think the best us Labour supporters can hope for is that they manage to claw back some seats and put a dent in the Tory majority, as much as i want Labour to win i just can't see it happening

365General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 16:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I said the same about Trump and Brexit. Keep the faith. cheers

366General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 16:11

It'll happen norpig.  Dont hurt little norpig in the meantime by worrying

367General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 16:15

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:If she gets anywhere near the Home Office,I'm going underground. Very Happy

But many people on here will vote for her. You know as well as I do that voting for your local MP is a waste of time as they all do what they're told when they get to Parliament. So Jezza and his mates ( Diane, Emily, Tom and John) will be dictating everything no matter what local MPs say.
That's apart from Jezza of course who defied his party's wishes , how many times was it ? About 550 I think.
 Always trust a loyal man!!
Yet his personal opinion was to scrap trident but has hone with the party majority in including it in his manifesto to keep it.

Those words came direct from the horses mouth.  Your speculation came from the tory led media.

Thats the difference.  Corbyn is making huge gains even with all the disadvantages of cover ups etc for the tories

And Corbyn does a U_turn and becomes a darling? FFS the man would be a collaborator if it was open to him. He's got to be in line for twunk of the century. Of course he will reintroduce a whole raft of benefits plus increases plus what is now known as "A living wage" and build millions of council houses. He's buying the votes as was expected and IF he gets his hands on the keys he'll do more U-turns than a ballerina on speed. You only have to look at Bolton (And Farnworth) to see the good job labour have done. 
And the richest in this country pay the greater proportion of any tax revenue.

368General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 20:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm amazed labour have managed to put up any sort of fight, especially with that idiot Diane Abbott on board. Tories  will still get a huge majority but I expect the libdems and greens to increase their share of the votes But not necessarily the number of seats given the bent electoral system at the expense of the tories and ukip. I.e. Tories will increase seats but get lower margins in many constituencies.

369General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 20:21

Corbyn a collaborator.  Another tory media spin.  If you dont like someone and want to change their ways but you arent into fighting how do you do it........you sit down and talk to them

Ffs, one minute he loves terror the next he is too much of a pussy to nuke 2 million innocent people to POSSIBLY kill one.  Make your mind up tories

370General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 21:42

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"There are two kinds of Tory voter: The millionaires and the misguided. To find out which one you are, look in your wallet."

371General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 21:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:"There are two kinds of Tory voter: The millionaires and the misguided. To find out which one you are, look in your wallet."

You can't fit a million pounds in a wallet so the joke's on you.

372General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 21:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Only one decent party to vote for

Not a party that just doesn't cater for the rich
Not a party that doesn't mind spending and borrowing money with no idea of paying back

But a party that is realistic in its views and caters for EVERYONE, and had its manifesto finances agreed by IFS (and also advised its better than Tories or even Labour and helps more of the people than either Tories or Labour), a party that is supported by the Economist

Liberal Democrats

373General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 22:08

bwfc71 wrote:Only one decent party to vote for

Not a party that just doesn't cater for the rich
Not a party that doesn't mind spending and borrowing money with no idea of paying back

But a party that is realistic in its views and caters for EVERYONE, and had its manifesto finances agreed by IFS (and also advised its better than Tories or even Labour and helps more of the people than either Tories or Labour), a party that is supported by the Economist

Liberal Democrats
Just a party that abandons all morals by jumping into bed with the tories and making a university education for "normal" folk impossible without amassing mountains of debt.

Pull the other one

374General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 22:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Nevermind Labour, it's the Greens all the way for me now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40176699?intlink_from_url=&link_location=live-reporting-story

Lazy bugger! Smile

375General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue Jun 06 2017, 22:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Looking forward to the Bread/wanderlust/xmiles meltdown on Friday. I might take the day off to enjoy it properly.

You are going to be disappointed then as none of expect anything other than a Tory victory. The only question is how big a majority they have.

376General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 11:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Poor Di. She's a sort of black Amber Rudd. Like Rudd,she appears blissfully unaware of her own lack of ability.

Looks like the Abbess has been permanently stood down by Corbyn. Says she's too ill to participate in the campaign any more

377General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 12:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Poor Di. She's a sort of black Amber Rudd. Like Rudd,she appears blissfully unaware of her own lack of ability.

Looks like the Abbess has been permanently stood down by Corbyn. Says she's too ill to participate in the campaign any more

Too late sadly.

378General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 12:51

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Too late sadly.

Corbyn has done a fair bit too improve his own popularity and general appeal, however Abbott has unfortunately for Labour undone most of the good work, my original trepidation about labour was Corbyn and some of their more 'extreme' policies. I feel a little more at ease with these but now have serious concerns around the capability of the senior Labour leadership.

I suspect many will feel the same way.

379General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:29

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...as opposed to 5 more years of Theresa May's clueless stewardship, wherein she continues to criminally under fund the NHS and reduce front-line police numbers and the floppy-haired moron of a Foreign Sec we've got?

Take a punt on Labour, you've nothing to lose.

380General Election - 8th June. - Page 19 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Take a punt on Labour, you've nothing to lose.

Don't listen to Bread, he's bitter and pissed.

May is a strong leader who will lead us to the promised land.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum