Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election - 8th June.

+22
rammywhite
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
RustyNail
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 26]

381General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:31

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Shut up you dildo!

I've only had 6 cans.

382General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Shut up you dildo!

I've only had 6 cans.

I hope you've got some special rant lined up for Friday.

383General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:36

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not really.

Because, as Xmiles pointed out, we're not expecting to win.

Set your bar low and your expectations even lower.

Like you do when you go those singles bars in Preston.

384General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Verdigris burns. Razz

385General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Am I right in saying that the current crop of Labour 'leaders' are the third, (or fourth), choice of those available, since all the good politicians jumped ship during all the shenanigans over his leadership of the party? 
I think the calibre of whats left can be assessed by just looking at Diane Abbott, an experienced, (allegedly), party member, who has been retired as sick, after, coincidentally, cocking up too many interviews. Honesty at its best Mr Corbyn.

386General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's been a liability for years. Why she wasn't canned a long time ago amazes me.

387General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Her loyalty to Corbyn got her over-promoted and kept her there too long.

388General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 13:46

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Verdigris burns. Razz

I'd love to claim I made that up but I nicked it.

389General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 14:45

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Corbyn a collaborator.  Another tory media spin.  If you dont like someone and want to change their ways but you arent into fighting how do you do it........you sit down and talk to them

Ffs, one minute he loves terror the next he is too much of a pussy to nuke 2 million innocent people to POSSIBLY kill one.  Make your mind up tories
Do you think ISIS will sit down and talk to him?

390General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 15:25

Cajunboy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Corbyn a collaborator.  Another tory media spin.  If you dont like someone and want to change their ways but you arent into fighting how do you do it........you sit down and talk to them

Ffs, one minute he loves terror the next he is too much of a pussy to nuke 2 million innocent people to POSSIBLY kill one.  Make your mind up tories
Do you think ISIS will sit down and talk to him?
Other leaders of "terrorist" organisations have.  Do you catgorically know they wont?

391General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

May looks like Mr Burns and walks like him without her wig it's a dead ringer so i'll vote for them Excellent.

392General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you give her one AD?

393General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Would you give her one AD?
Shocked

394General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Answer the question!!!

395General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:25

Funny how amos came on and made a bold statement and then got shut down and didnt respond.  Yet more proof that the lib dems need a stricter vetting process (manda aside of course)

396General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will anyone be staying up late tomorrow?

I've got to be up at 4am,but I might make the effort. If we succeed I'll be able to skip to work.

If things look bad I'll just have to crawl into bed and catch a couple of hours.

397General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Answer the question!!!
My cheese and onion pasty just wilted, NO. But i would Esther McVey all day long.

398General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will probably be watching it till about 2:30am.

Usually by that time we know.

399General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 16:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Theresa looks like one of those women who doesn't have sex.

400General Election - 8th June. - Page 20 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed 7 Jun - 17:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum