Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 50]

521OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Sep 06 2019, 13:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been rummaging through my pictures again. Remember them? A point for each.
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Img_0313

522OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Sep 06 2019, 14:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Been rummaging through my pictures again. Remember them? A point for each.
OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Img_0313
Trevor Morgan, Dean Crombie, don't know the other one.

523OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Sep 06 2019, 15:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Correct. The other one is Gary Henshaw.

524OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Sep 16 2019, 16:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

525OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Sep 25 2019, 01:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barrow had a pretty convincing win tonight apparently.

526OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Sep 28 2019, 17:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everton v Man City link if anyone's interested.

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/52992/Everton_vs_Manchester_City.html

Might have to disable ad blocker.

527OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 01 2019, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched the Utd vs Arsenal game last night and this article sums it up very well. It felt like i was watching 2 mid table teams at best.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49886626

528OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 01 2019, 21:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched Spurs get pumped 7-2 at home. Could have been ten.

529OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Oct 02 2019, 10:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just watched Spurs get pumped 7-2 at home. Could have been ten.
Not going well at Spurs. Vertongen was caught shagging Eriksen's missus and now the whole team's been f***** by Bayern with an ex-Baggies fringe player scoring 4.

530OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Oct 11 2019, 12:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone listen to Marc Iles and his 'Buff' podcast?

531OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Oct 11 2019, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read about it on the BN website but not listened yet, any good?

532OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Oct 11 2019, 13:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just read about it on the BN website but not listened yet, any good?
Nothing to write home about yet, but I'll keep listening. These things take time I suppose.

There's a section called 'Alright, or Barry Knight'. Parky came out Barry Knight.

A bit harsh.

533OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Oct 11 2019, 15:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Does anyone listen to Marc Iles and his 'Buff' podcast?

Thought it was utter crap to be honest.

Not sure where they tried to pitch it at all.

I guess it's aimed at trying to be jokey and funny but it wasn't.

Can't be hard hitting or controversial, as another owner or Chairman as he's already been shunned by Eddie Davies, Phil Gartside and banned by Ken Anderson. I also think Bolton News have their eyes on Iles as his twitter output and jibes are practically non existent now.

Thought it was extremely unprofessional (and all about person hatred) taking pops at Anderson, particularly when Sharon Brittan and Keith Hill have made in very clear that people both inside and outside of the club need to draw a line and move on.

The young co-host couldn't remember Barry Knight as he was about 4 years old at the time - so that 'joke' is lost on the youth.

So is this pod cast aimed at the hard core fans, or the youth who are more likely to be into podcasts? Seems to fall between the stools to me.

The next podcast can only get better because this one was utter dire and I much preferred the Radio Manchester one with Dearden and the ST's Maggie Tetlow - and most of you probably know how much I rate them!

534OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 01:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

England/Bulgaria match was a good watch despite the teams being uneven, but difficult to get past the inherent racism on the terraces and those wankers dressed in black. It will be interesting to see how UEFA reacts and whether or not the 3 part system will remain and be further developed.

As for the football, England remain unconvincing but again there were some good signs. Not sure if it's anywhere near good enough to compete with the top teams.

535OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 10:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Serious fallout from last night's England match as the Bulgarian Prime Minister calls on the head of the Bulgarian FA to resign. Here.

536OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 11:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Buckley would have torn the Bulgarian defence to shreds. Looked like an extended training session.

As for the racism, the old communist bloc is riddled with it, and it's not going away in the short term, or even long term if I'm honest.

537OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 12:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
As for the racism, the old communist bloc is riddled with it, and it's not going away in the short term, or even long term if I'm honest.
Yeah. Bunch of racist Pikeys Shocked

It's still alive and kicking in England too so it was notable that Southgate was careful not to claim the moral high ground.

538OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 14:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Serious fallout from last night's England match as the Bulgarian Prime Minister calls on the head of the Bulgarian FA to resign. Here.
...and he's gone.

539OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 15:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Yeah. Bunch of racist Pikeys Shocked

It's still alive and kicking in England too so it was notable that Southgate was careful not to claim the moral high ground.
A bunch of racist pikeys? 

A little harsh, but meant in a humorous way I'm sure.

540OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 27 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Oct 15 2019, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shameful behaviour with the Nazi salutes, most of them looked like young lads and probably have no idea of the background. They should now be banned from Euro qualifiers and maybe even the next World Cup qualifiers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum