Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+32
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Bolton Rebirth
gloswhite
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Growler
Bread2.0
DEANO82
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Maurice Greene
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
bryan458
wessy
Cajunboy
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
observer
Fabians Right Peg
MartinBWFC
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

221Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 am

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Spearing having trials at Blackpool.

I'm sure they wont be paying him what he thinks he's worth

222Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:05 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Spearing having trials at Blackpool.

How the mighty have fallen. No doubt he expected to walk into another club, but here he is on trial at Blackpool.

Brilliant.

::bellend:: ::bellend::

223Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like Ledley is going to Derby, anyone fancy Flamini? He's on a free (don't all throw things at me at once please  Very Happy)

224Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:46 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes if we could afford him.

225Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we can pay him in Carrs pasties i reckon

226Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:31 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All this bollocks about King Ken getting the embargo lifted is starting to irritate. 
We are trialling a couple of free agents and we can't afford to pay them much in terms of wages and it's not likely we'll sign anyone anyway and even if we wanted to we'd still have to get permission from the League so as far as I can tell nothing has changed despite the his pronouncements in the media.
Flamini would be well out of our price bracket.

227Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If you believe the rumours, the only part of the embargo lifted to allow the U23's to be registered. still can't sign free agents or pay over the imposed salary cap, not sure how much of that is true.

228Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:41 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Spearing would rather play for Blackpool than us.....somat doesn't make sense. Must have shagged Parky's wife is all I can think of.
He could play against the bigger clubs in the Champs and showcase himself for next year if he did well. Can it be just the salary ?

229Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He's played against them before and been pretty shit. Maybe he'd rather be a big fish in League One, than be embarrassed again in this division

230Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Spearing would rather play for Blackpool than us.....somat doesn't make sense. Must have shagged Parky's wife is all I can think of.

That and the fact that the embargo hasn't been lifted plus he was effectively released so may have pride issues and that Parky seems hell bent on making his system work without Spearing anyway.

231Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:18 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:He's played against them before and been pretty shit. Maybe he'd rather be a big fish in League One, than be embarrassed again in this division

It's only a few years ago that he was playing for Liverpool in the Prem ....how the mighty have fallen......much like BWFC.

Although I'm not his biggest fan I think we could help each other at the moment.  I suppose we can make do with Pratts then.

232Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:
Kane57 wrote:He's played against them before and been pretty shit. Maybe he'd rather be a big fish in League One, than be embarrassed again in this division

It's only a few years ago that he was playing for Liverpool in the Prem ....how the mighty have fallen......much like BWFC.

Although I'm not his biggest fan I think we could help each other at the moment.  I suppose we can make do with Pratts then.

TA - Better off with each other than apart. We need a captain on the pitch. Wheater forewent bonuses and salary to stay. Spearing took the money and management told him to find another club. We would certainly be better off with each other right now.

233Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:02 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So where are the much-needed signings then?

234Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:27 pm

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:So where are the much-needed signings then?
Obviously waiting for the transfer window to reopen so we can spend millions, rather than signing free agents.

235Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:09 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know about spending millions (LMFAO) but Parky has given a trial to Chris Regis who is currently playing for Sittingbourne in the Isthmian League. He'll be turning out for the U23s tonight.

236Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any relation to Cyril? what level of the pyramid is the Isthmian league?

237Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read he's a midfielder who was released by Colchester last season, is that the sound of a bottom of a barrel being scraped i can hear?

238Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:27 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yeah, but the embargo's been lifted so everything's great and Ken's doing a fantastic job, innit....?

239Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:29 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Don't know about spending millions (LMFAO) but Parky has given a trial to Chris Regis who is currently playing for Sittingbourne in the Isthmian League. He'll be turning out for the U23s tonight.
Link to article is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

240Transfer rumours ! - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Any relation to Cyril? what level of the pyramid is the Isthmian league?
It's the 8th tier - a couple down from Chorley.
The lad is a big midfielder who started at Southampton and played at Arsenal before going to Colchester where he was released this year. No idea if he's related to big Cyril or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum