Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samchez deal a no go

+7
terenceanne
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
JakeSnake
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Samchez deal a no go Empty Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 00:37

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Finally Bolton will not sign Midfielder Carlos Sanchez ending a month speculation...

The demands were too high even for the top 6 in the prem, Owen said himself

2Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 08:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'd have thought they'd have found out about his wage demands before getting involved in this saga.

3Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 08:27

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

It was last minute demands

4Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 09:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

JakeSnake wrote:Finally Bolton will not sign Midfielder Carlos Sanchez ending a month speculation...

bullshit...

we are just being tight arses... top 6 in the prem my arse, BFS will happily pay him and west ham are definitely NOT a top 6 team.

again, we get the whole 'tried and failed' routine we usually get after chasing a player forever...

funny how the official line 'hes not coming' only came out on season ticket day as well...

5Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 09:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:You'd have thought they'd have found out about his wage demands before getting involved in this saga.

^^^ this.

it actually makes me think veloso all over again... a player we had absolutely NO intentions of signing whatsoever... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

we just wanted to look like we were...

6Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 09:48

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hard luck, guys, you gave it your best effort. I understand that all the options are now exhausted, the season's close to starting and I'm fully behind your decision to go and sign another five players from Burnley.

7Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 09:50

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Numpty 28723 wrote:Hard luck, guys, you gave it your best effort. I understand that all the options are now exhausted, the season's close to starting and I'm fully behind your decision to go and sign another five players from Burnley.

lol!

8Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
JakeSnake wrote:Finally Bolton will not sign Midfielder Carlos Sanchez ending a month speculation...

bullshit...

we are just being tight arses... top 6 in the prem my arse, BFS will happily pay him and west ham are definitely NOT a top 6 team.

again, we get the whole 'tried and failed' routine we usually get after chasing a player forever...

funny how the official line 'hes not coming' only came out on season ticket day as well...

haha!

God i bet the club are rubbing their hands at the THOUSANDS of extra season tickets they must have sold, at the prospect of us signing an unknown columbian who was relegated last season.

9Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

bullshit...

haha!

God i bet the club are rubbing their hands at the THOUSANDS of extra season tickets they must have sold, at the prospect of us signing an unknown columbian who was relegated last season.

fuck off with the sarcastic remarks Hipster...

you know I meant it tongue-in-cheek... we just seem to be 'teased' with a player every fucking season and its starting to grate now...

10Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'm sick of you being happy when a transfer falls through. Are you Bolton Hater?

11Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

bullshit...

haha!

fuck off with the sarcastic remarks Hipster...

you know I meant it tongue-in-cheek... we just seem to be 'teased' with a player every fucking season and its starting to grate now...

Sorry but you make it so easy, Carlos Sanchez, a player i'd never heard of, who (i think) was relegated last season in France? It didn't "tease" me.

I can understand the frustration of missing out on players.... if it was proven talent that would have made us better... but it wasn't.

12Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:58

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

bullshit...

haha!

He is so unknown who ever created the article title spelt his name wrong.

13Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Timeline of Events

1. Something happens.

2. It is discussed at length on Bolton Nuts.

3. Something further happens relating to event 1.

4. The something further is discussed at length on Bolton Nuts.

5. JakeSnake logs in and creates a new article presenting whatever happened in event 1. as breaking news.

14Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think JakeSnake is the Nuts version of DJparki.

15Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can the mods please intervene in this online bullying.

16Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think JakeSnake is the Nuts version of DJparki.

Who in the name of jehovah is that?

17Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think JakeSnake is the Nuts version of DJparki.

Who in the name of jehovah is that?

He used to post on BA and start a new thread about 4 month old news as if it was breaking.

18Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:18

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can the mods please intervene in this online bullying.

I wouldn't worry about it, Natasha. JakeSnake doesn't seem to read the forum, he only posts.

19Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:50

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

20Samchez deal a no go Empty Re: Samchez deal a no go Wed Aug 08 2012, 12:52

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hear Reo is still out of work ......bring him back ASAP .....forgive and forget.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum