Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help the forum - we need to remove the ads - can you contribute?

+9
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Bread2.0
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I use it with the Chrome browser,and I have no problem with adverts on the BN site. It does allow what it calls possibly useful ads,but you can go into the Adguard settings and turn that option off.
Cheers, will give it a whirl then.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the mods think I'm going to click on these ads for penis enlargement and blow up sheep they can fuck right off.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If the mods think I'm going to click on these ads for penis enlargement and blow up sheep they can fuck right off.

Quite true Nat as you are more into having roadkill delivered through your box.

I will have a word with the mods and get the correctly targeted ads for you based on your browsing history!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't want ads based on my browsing historyHelp the forum - we need to remove the ads - can you contribute? - Page 2 Very-shocked-smiley-emoticon

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I don't want ads based on my browsing historyHelp the forum - we need to remove the ads - can you contribute? - Page 2 Very-shocked-smiley-emoticon

Slippers and old women twerking. A sight for sore eyes! Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will sort this shortly

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, I've deleted all your Penis enlargement and blow up sheep from the Internet tracker, so you will no longer see these on nuts (you'll be pleased you can still search for these though)

Bonce, Yours was a right mess!  Slippers! How to seduce a Transvestite! How to safely remove socks.  I just deleted everything, it was much easier  and I wont be subjected to your filth either Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the fook is going on?

Adverts on the site for weeks now. Even my adblocker doesn't block them all.

Can't you high net worth Mods club together to pay the 87p to get rid of them?

I come on the site, see nothing but ads and just can't be arsed. It's worse than the BN site.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm seeing none.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm seeing none.
Isn't experience an advert for itself? Surely your computer screen means something to you?  Apart from the adverts obviously.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

ASDA   xmas guide a fuckin disgrace every kind of family in it except a white family.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:ASDA   xmas guide a fuckin disgrace every kind of family in it except a white family.
What a wonderful example of the fully integrated diverse and cosmopolitan society that made Britain great Smile

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Which supermarket will introduce a black father Christmas this year .

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Where are the brown and Asian families  Fuckin racist Sainsbury's and Asda  fuck em and the  BBC they don't get my money.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bamesbury's  virtue signalling cunts.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Black people are embarrassed by all this shit.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Which supermarket will introduce a black father Christmas this year .
They need to do something to change perceptions seeing as Father Christmas was originally from Turkey. And why is Jesus always portrayed as being a caucasian man when he apparently looked like this...

Help the forum - we need to remove the ads - can you contribute? - Page 2 Screen-shot-2019-11-26-at-2-11-31-pm-1574795979

They'll be portraying God as an old white male next.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Iv'e seen that bloke at Tesco's in Streatham pushing trolleys he's called Ahmed .

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone else getting a pop-up advert at the bottom of their screen? Its really annoying and even worse it keeps showing me a JD sports advert with lots of ladies in bikinis! Not really good for work  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum