Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley 2-0 Bolton

+30
Quoncy
Michael Bolton
rammywhite
Spillthebeans
yesbutno
Bolton Nuts
inf
gloswhite
Lofty_Love
Copper Dragon
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
Sluffy
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Hip Priest
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
mark leach
chipbutty
largehat
Keegan
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

161Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets hope not eh.

Knight was his typical self, fine with high balls that he can head away, at sea with everything else.

162Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RESIGN YOU COCKSUCKER!

COYLE OUT!

I AM TOO ANGRY TO WRITE ANYTHING ELSE.

163Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LOL

164Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I am looking at the Burnley line up, its absolutely rubbish. No Jay Rodriguez any more, just crappy championship players.

They are the posts that I enjoy the most. Very Happy

165Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Still fucking annoyed about the result today, I accept being beat 2-0 if we had at least had a go, not sure how many shots were registered on target today but it couldn't be more than 4.

What I just can't understand is why coyle thought a 4-4-2 with mark davies would suddenly work in the championship, we got over run so many times last season when we tried this but coyle must think we have suddenly gone from playing world class players to fucking plumbers and joiners.

I expect a reaction to this on tuesday night and I honestly think we will win.

166Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dunkels King wrote:Just to cheer myself up, didn't Burnley used to have a bunch of Hooligans called The Suicide Squad ? They can't have been that good if they kept topping themselves Very Happy

Very Happy

167Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:39

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote: COCKSUCKER!

you described him perfectly Laughing

168Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Two conflicting versions of why they are called the Suicide Squad.

1, Our hoolies used to go in the main home end at away games and kick off in the middle of them.

2, They named themselves after the Palestinian suicide bombers/gunmen of the early 80's.

169Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:45

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Heres me thinking they named themselves after Coyles tactics when he was your manager.

170Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:48

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

aaron_bwfc wrote:Heres me thinking they named themselves after Coyles tactics when he was your manager.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

171Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:49

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Copper Dragon wrote:Two conflicting versions of why they are called the Suicide Squad.

1, Our hoolies used to go in the main home end at away games and kick off in the middle of them.

2, They named themselves after the Palestinian suicide bombers/gunmen of the early 80's.

The way we played today, if you had come into our end most of the fans would have probably already topped themselves.

172Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:51

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

At least this may wake up some of the Daft who think we would cruise this league....including OC.
Pundits predicting us as Champs do not watch us week in and week out. It's all off stats and presumption that we still have Prem quality players. Our so-called star at the moment is Mavies .....who would take the 6 mill for him right now ? SKD just taking up space that the younger lads should have.
My faith in OC is waining fast ......

173Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think i'm on the verge of doing that right now, this time last season we we're top of the league!

Ok it went tits up after that but still....

174Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:52

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

175Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 18:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Anyway, we're back below Derby........again!....

176Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We couldnt even pass the ball to our own men...Very dissapointed!

177Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:41

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

F00king joke the lot of em and as for Davo we might aswell play that fat shit who collects the cones.

178Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are so many things wrong with this team put together by Owen Coyle. Can't defend, no midfielder who can pass two yards, strikers that are fat and uninterested, absolutely no passion whatsoever. But the biggest problem with this bunch of ponces is they can't even do the basics rights.

Most of them can't control a ball, none of them have the ability to hold onto the ball, there is no movement, and on the rare occasion we get in the opposition box we can't even shoot straight.

Now Coyle can shove his bullshit about "positives" and "moving on" up his arse, it's a disgrace that he's managed to put together so many pisspoor footballers in one team. This team will never win anything, even fucking Ferguson or Wenger couldn't make this bunch of wankers a football team.

Coyle should be removed from the club right now, he should not be allowed to take us down another division. After 18 months of shit performances how many more do Gartside/Eddie Davies need to see before they get rid of fanny Coyle?

FUCK OFF COYLE.

179Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 19:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Show some respect to our club captain and manager!!!

180Burnley 2-0 Bolton - Page 9 Empty Re: Burnley 2-0 Bolton Sat Aug 18 2012, 20:18

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Show some respect to our club captain and manager!!!

Is that a serious comment?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum