Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone.

+23
okocha
Gothic_Wanderer
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
Wanderers for 45
boltonbonce
xmiles
Kane57
rammywhite
terenceanne
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Cajunboy
Growler
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

31OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Thu 11 Jan - 12:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:According to Alan Nixon a second club is now in for Madine

It's Chorley.

32OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Thu 11 Jan - 13:18

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:According to Alan Nixon a second club is now in for Madine

It's Chorley.
No good looking women in Chorley, so he won't move there. Sorry Nat.

33OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Thu 11 Jan - 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:No good looking women in Chorley, so he won't move there. Sorry Nat.

Yes, but it's close to Preston docklands, where all the hot women live.

34OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Thu 11 Jan - 17:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wanderers would be "crazy" to cash in on Cardiff target Gary Madine

PHIL Parkinson has said it would be “crazy” to sell star striker Gary Madine.
The Wanderers boss confirmed more than one bid has been rejected from one un-named club, understood to be Cardiff City, over the last seven days.
But with other Championship sides circling, including relegation rivals Sunderland, Parkinson is convinced the Macron is the right place for the 27-year-old, who has scored nine goals this season.
“Bids have been offered by a club but the chairman and myself really want to keep Gaz,” he said. “I feel he wants to stay with us and that he’s developing as a player.

“He is getting better all the time and we’re pleased with his progress.
“As I have said in all my press conferences over the last few weeks, I really think it would be crazy to sell one of our best players.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Thu 11 Jan - 17:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Who would have imagined everyone up in arms at the thought of selling Gary Madine? How times change...

36OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Thu 11 Jan - 17:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Who would have imagined everyone up in arms at the thought of selling Gary Madine? How times change...

I agree, it wasn't long ago that I didnt rate him at all, but he's banging them in now. And it was a shock to see him score that free kick too.

37OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 14:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nixon tweet -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

38OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 14:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does the 'm' stand for marbles?

39OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 14:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Nixon tweet -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let's all laugh at Ken, kinnel he's been on form but come on.

40OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 14:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Does the 'm' stand for marbles?
Milky ways, Ken's partial to them.

41OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 16:07

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why didn't Ken demand such wishful figures when he had a genuine talent in Rob Holding? The lad's 22 and already won an Fa Cup and Charity Shield with Arsenal.
Did naive Ken not realise how good Holding was and how much top clubs should be charged for quality players?

42OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 16:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:Why didn't Ken demand such wishful figures when he had a genuine talent in Rob Holding? The lad's 22 and already won an Fa Cup and Charity Shield with Arsenal.
Did naive Ken not realise how good Holding was and how much top clubs should be charged for quality players?

To be fair we only have Nixon saying the price is £6 million - who knows if that is the truth or not really - I certainly don't.

I've been reading almost every day the usual suspects on social media bleat on, in the run up to the transfer window, on how Anderson will sell Vela (and when Madine suddenly hit a bit of form) and Madine at the first chance he has.

He has to do it we are told because he has a £4 million loan to pay back imminently, we are going to be in court before the end of the month because we have not paid HMRC, that 'a well known local bakery' has apparently not been paid and that we owe the Macron £2 million - there's probably more shit out there as well from those who claim to be in the know.

They can't all be true stories - otherwise why haven't we financially collapsed yet - and if we really are so desperately in need why have we just taken on a new loanee?

I find it funny that so many so called intelligent men seem to work themselves into a lather over how a bloke who is many times richer and successful than probably all of them put together, chooses to run - which in case people have forgot - is his own business, in a manner to make himself wealthier.

How can he make himself wealthier by deliberately making his own asset worthless?

It doesn't make any sense does it?

And before any moonman comes on to tell me he only bought the club for 50p, not put any of his own money in and is asset stripping - then where is your proof?

The wages are being paid, there are no new charges against assets (or asset sales) the last accounts showed no payment to directors - and we are doing this whilst trading at a budgeted for £6 million loss.

Where has the money come from to fund this multi-millon pound short fall - the money tree or Anderson's back pocket.

Yet they still see Ken as the villain in all this!

43OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 16:57

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
Growler wrote:Why didn't Ken demand such wishful figures when he had a genuine talent in Rob Holding? The lad's 22 and already won an Fa Cup and Charity Shield with Arsenal.

To be fair we only have Nixon saying the price is £6 million - who knows if that is the truth or not really - I certainly don't.

I've been reading almost every day the usual suspects on social media bleat on, in the run up to the transfer window, on how Anderson will sell Vela (and when Madine suddenly hit a bit of form) and Madine at the first chance he has.

He has to do it we are told because he has a £4 million loan to pay back imminently, we are going to be in court before the end of the month because we have not paid HMRC, that 'a well known local bakery' has apparently not been paid and that we owe the Macron £2 million - there's probably more shit out there as well from those who claim to be in the know.

They can't all be true stories - otherwise why haven't we financially collapsed yet - and if we really are so desperately in need why have we just taken on a new loanee?

I find it funny that so many so called intelligent men seem to work themselves into a lather over how a bloke who is many times richer and successful than probably all of them put together, chooses to run - which in case people have forgot - is his own business, in a manner to make himself wealthier.

How can he make himself wealthier by deliberately making his own asset worthless?

It doesn't make any sense does it?

And before any moonman comes on to tell me he only bought the club for 50p, not put any of his own money in and is asset stripping - then where is your proof?

The wages are being paid, there are no new charges against assets (or asset sales) the last accounts showed no payment to directors - and we are doing this whilst trading at a budgeted for £6 million loss.

Where has the money come from to fund this multi-millon pound short fall - the money tree or Anderson's back pocket.

Yet they still see Ken as the villain in all this!
Well said Sluffy

44OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 17:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks Leeds.

I'm not saying players won't be sold, or that Anderson doesn't have any money issues at the club but what I am saying is that he will have control of the circumstances and not that the circumstances are controlling him.

A big difference between the two and one the anti-Anderson camp can't seem to grasp.

45OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 18:06

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just watched Holding in the Notts Forest game vs Arsenal.....gave away a penalty and looked like rubbish...even the commentators said he is having a bad game.
Also in the same game Zach Clough pulled off after 50 minutes.....not good enough.
I'm just the messenger.

46OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Well said Sluffy

Do you need help climbing out of sluffy's arse?

47OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 18:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I said from day one that Holding was rubbish, £2m was a bloody good deal for Bolton.

When he played for Bolton he had the odd good game, but no more than any other defender.

When Wenger finally gets the push the new man will send Holding to Coventry.

48OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 19:23

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I said from day one that Holding was rubbish, £2m was a bloody good deal for Bolton.
I said all along that Holding was a quality player like Cahill, Alonso and Al Habsi who would  win major honours in the game.If these players are allowed to move on and win the FA Cup and Premier League at other clubs then we should be demanding appropriate fees.

49OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 19:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:I said all along that Holding was a quality player

Bad news I'm afraid, you were wrong.

Have you seen him play for Arsenal? Dives in at every opportunity. Zat Knight taught him all he knows.

50OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Gary Madine gone. Sun 14 Jan - 20:05

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Well said Sluffy

Do you need help climbing out of sluffy's arse?

I've said all along that Ken has done well and doesn' get enough credit for what he as actually done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum