Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Person Of Interest

+5
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Aug 15 2012, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Look in the mirror. What a Face

Are you calling me a hooker?

42Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Aug 15 2012, 20:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Absolutely not. By the way, do you have change for £20?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Aug 15 2012, 20:43

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:
Look in the mirror. What a Face

Are you calling me a hooker?

Internet chat up line FAIL.

44Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Aug 15 2012, 20:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll try to learn from the master.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Aug 15 2012, 20:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:I'll try to learn from the master.

You do that/ I'm meeting Natasha on the tow path tomorrow and we're sailing to Burnley. I've even ran my knackers under the cold tap, just in case I get lucky on the Bolton-Preston canal network..

46Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

largehat wrote:
I'm meeting Natasha on the tow path tomorrow and we're sailing to Burnley. I've even ran my knackers under the cold tap, just in case I get lucky on the Bolton-Preston canal network..

You two really should get a room.

47Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:03

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
largehat wrote:
I'm meeting Natasha on the tow path tomorrow and we're sailing to Burnley. I've even ran my knackers under the cold tap, just in case I get lucky on the Bolton-Preston canal network..

We are doing. Three of them in fact: a main cabin with drop-down bed, a small enclosure with a sink and a chemical lav, and a kitchenette: 72 feet of floating sexual tension.

48Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
xmiles wrote:
largehat wrote:

We are doing. Three of them in fact: a main cabin with drop-down bed, a small enclosure with a sink and a chemical lav, and a kitchenette: 72 feet of floating sexual tension.

Sounds fun! Shocked

49Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Sun Aug 26 2012, 18:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a programme. Just watched the second episode. Best TV in ages.

50Person Of Interest - Page 3 Empty Re: Person Of Interest Wed Sep 05 2012, 02:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Now up to episode four. First three were just OK, enjoyed the fourth one most. I'll stick with it for now, I was on the point of sacking it off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum