Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Birmingham

+13
Kane57
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
doffcocker
DEANO82
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
boltonbonce
rammywhite
karlypants
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 13:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't argue with any of that Nat  :clap:

edit - where's the post gone?

62Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 13:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty much agree. Ameobi was marked out of the game (not difficult) and the sight of Brickfeet Buckley in a white shirt makes my heart sink. Couldn't believe he started.
On this form we're down.

63Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where did your post go Nat? I thought it was spot on.

Nice avi by the way Boncey   Laughing

64Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good post from Nat. Who took it down?

65Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps our agreeing was too much for her to take.

66Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, that was absolutely shocking. I don't see how anyone can say we are still staying up, as far as I am concerned we were relegated last night. We are fucking shite, the players and manager are a disgrace to the white shirt.

Yes, we are skint, yes we don't have a huge pool of players to choose from, but for fuck's sake, these are professional footballers who can't pass 5 yards, who scuff every shot, and generally treat the ball like a fucking grenade.

Where do I start after a spineless performance like that? Ok, let's start with the manager. For fuck's sake man, you must be the only fucking manager who would put a 5ft9 striker upfront on his own and then launch the ball towards him at every opportunity as though he was Peter Crouch. It's absolutely fucking insane, and he deserves the sack for that alone. I dare anyone to defend his crazy tactics. Go on, have a go.

For those who ask "who could we get to replace him", I'll give you a simple answer: Fucking anyone. I don't believe there is any manager in the whole of English football who would replicate Parky's shit tactics. If you're going to insist on longball shite, at least stick a big guy up top. Wheater would have been a more appropriate choice for fuck's sake.

Oh, and the fucking negativity! This is supposed to be entertainment, but we didn't have a fucking shot on goal. We didn't even come close. We have thrown away too many points against shit teams because the manager is too scared to send his team out to win matches. Fucking go out and try and win every match. No one stays up looking to draw every game.

Yes, the tactics are absolute bollocks, but that doesn't excuse the players from performing like fucking bellends. Any professional footballer should be comfortable on the ball, it should be a fucking given. Like you'd expect an accountant to know his times table, a plumber to know the difference between a wrench and a loaf of bread, and a hooker to know the quickest way to make you finish.

They are fucking useless. What chance do we have when they can't even do the basics right. Fucking Beevers! Why is his only option a shit diagonal punt to nobody. Is Twatface colour blind because he certainly doesn't recognise a white shirt. FUCKING BUCKLEY!!! He is shit. He is virtually the only player ever to unite the Bolton fans - I've not met a single one who wouldn't cancel his contract and seek therapy to try and forget he ever played for us.

Oh and fucking Ameobi. I have been telling you all fucking season that he is a luxury player we simply cannot afford to keep picking. He plays well once every 6 or 7 games. We can't keep picking him because he "might do something" as the bellends in the East Stand keep saying. Twats!

Josh Vela? He has been absolute garbage all season. Derik? Looks scared of the ball every time it comes within 10 yards of him. I could go on. They were all shit, but at least Le Fondre had an excuse.

Fucking wise up Parky. Get some fucking pace in this team. Get Robinson on the left and tell Buckley to fuck off. Get fucking Morais in the team, I don't care where. Tell Twatface to fuck off back to Merseyside and get Little back in the team.

And most of all, SEND YOUR TEAM OUT TO WIN. It's the fucking name of the game. I'd rather go down trying to win, than go down trying not to lose.

67Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, that was absolutely shocking. I don't see how anyone can say we are still staying up, as far as I am concerned we were relegated last night. We are fucking shite, the players and manager are a disgrace to the white shirt.

Yes, we are skint, yes we don't have a huge pool of players to choose from, but for fuck's sake, these are professional footballers who can't pass 5 yards, who scuff every shot, and generally treat the ball like a fucking grenade.

Where do I start after a spineless performance like that? Ok, let's start with the manager. For fuck's sake man, you must be the only fucking manager who would put a 5ft9 striker upfront on his own and then launch the ball towards him at every opportunity as though he was Peter Crouch. It's absolutely fucking insane, and he deserves the sack for that alone. I dare anyone to defend his crazy tactics. Go on, have a go.

For those who ask "who could we get to replace him", I'll give you a simple answer: Fucking anyone. I don't believe there is any manager in the whole of English football who would replicate Parky's shit tactics. If you're going to insist on longball shite, at least stick a big guy up top. Wheater would have been a more appropriate choice for fuck's sake.

Oh, and the fucking negativity! This is supposed to be entertainment, but we didn't have a fucking shot on goal. We didn't even come close. We have thrown away too many points against shit teams because the manager is too scared to send his team out to win matches. Fucking go out and try and win every match. No one stays up looking to draw every game.

Yes, the tactics are absolute bollocks, but that doesn't excuse the players from performing like fucking bellends. Any professional footballer should be comfortable on the ball, it should be a fucking given. Like you'd expect an accountant to know his times table, a plumber to know the difference between a wrench and a loaf of bread, and a hooker to know the quickest way to make you finish.

They are fucking useless. What chance do we have when they can't even do the basics right. Fucking Beevers! Why is his only option a shit diagonal punt to nobody. Is Twatface colour blind because he certainly doesn't recognise a white shirt. FUCKING BUCKLEY!!! He is shit. He is virtually the only player ever to unite the Bolton fans - I've not met a single one who wouldn't cancel his contract and seek therapy to try and forget he ever played for us.

Oh and fucking Ameobi. I have been telling you all fucking season that he is a luxury player we simply cannot afford to keep picking. He plays well once every 6 or 7 games. We can't keep picking him because he "might do something" as the bellends in the East Stand keep saying. Twats!

Josh Vela? He has been absolute garbage all season. Derik? Looks scared of the ball every time it comes within 10 yards of him. I could go on. They were all shit, but at least Le Fondre had an excuse.

Fucking wise up Parky. Get some fucking pace in this team. Get Robinson on the left and tell Buckley to fuck off. Get fucking Morais in the team, I don't care where. Tell Twatface to fuck off back to Merseyside and get Little back in the team.

And most of all, SEND YOUR TEAM OUT TO WIN. It's the fucking name of the game. I'd rather go down trying to win, than go down trying not to lose.
Nail on head Nat, very well put.

68Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Birmingham wanted it more. I’m putting that result down to a new manager bounce. They were equally as shit.

We’ll go to derby and win now, mark my words

69Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Wed Apr 04 2018, 14:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trust Juke to score the goal. Had to happen.

70Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 00:31

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can't always agree with Nat but that post is absolutely 100% spot on.

71Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 07:32

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, that was absolutely shocking. I don't see how anyone can say we are still staying up, as far as I am concerned we were relegated last night. We are fucking shite, the players and manager are a disgrace to the white shirt.

Nail on head Nat, very well put.
Wherever we end up after the last game I want to see Parkinson and his training staff gone, it's just like going through the motion of turning up to watch the shit football produces. Evil or Very Mad

72Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 07:44

My concern is what would follow. Who was the last Bolton manager you enjoyed watching Jack?

73Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 09:11

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

T.R.O.Y wrote:My concern is what would follow. Who was the last Bolton manager you enjoyed watching Jack?

Coyle in his early period when we had Holden and Chungy on the wings before it went to shit.

74Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 10:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Jack Russell wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:My concern is what would follow. Who was the last Bolton manager you enjoyed watching Jack?

Coyle in his early period when we had Holden and Chungy on the wings before it went to shit.

Good answer. Sadly it went totally downhill after Holden was crippled by Jonny Evans.

75Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 11:50

Agreed, so almost 8 years ago which was shortly followed by collapse and relegation under a manager widely regarded as clueless. My point being, with this group of players, and the budget available, what is the likelihood we could attract an improvement on Parkinson? Judging by the last decade, slim to none IMO.

76Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 12:16

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

T.R.O.Y wrote:Agreed, so almost 8 years ago which was shortly followed by collapse and relegation under a manager widely regarded as clueless. My point being, with this group of players, and the budget available, what is the likelihood we could attract an improvement on Parkinson? Judging by the last decade, slim to none IMO
I suppose the only chance of that happening is if we stay up and Ken sells the club to someone willing to invest.

77Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 12:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Meltdown central on here lately. Thank fook none of you have any say In the decisions made at the club, you’ve all been calling for Parkinson’s headsince day 1. I specifically remember being the only one on here that thought he’d take us straight back up from league one. He did that on a shoestring budget, he’s now got us within touching distance of safety in this league, which I thought was impossible even before the season started. So to go the first 11 games without a win and claw it back, with one of the poorest squads in the division is amazing. 

This season is all about staying up, leave the tiki taka football to Barcelona

78Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 12:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Meltdown central on here lately. Thank fook none of you have any say I’m the decisions made at the club, you’ve all been calling for Parkinson’s since day 1. I specifically remember being the only one on here that thought he’d take us straight back up from league one. He did that on a shoestring budget, he’s now got us within touching distance of safety in this league, which I thought was impossible even before the season started. So to go the first 11 games without a win and claw it back, with one of the poorest squads in the division is amazing. 

This season is all about staying up, leave the tiki taka football to Barcelona

Lots of clubs are on shoestring budgets. I doubt their managers would pick a short target man to play hoofball towards.

Just because the club is skint doesn't give the manager a free pass on stupid tactics and team selections.

79Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Thu Apr 05 2018, 13:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
wanderlust wrote:...and Brum beating Ipswich already.

Monk will keep them up
They'll be very confident of beating us now.
Will you just shut the fuck up. You have to be without doubt the most negative "fan" I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

I couldn’t agree more.

He’s absolutely negative about everything all the frigging time.

Would never want him on my side side if the going ever got tough.  He’d drag everyone down with his constant defeatism.

We will stay up no matter what shit this Moonman spouts.
Can't wait for Deano's verdict on the match and performance. Come on son, give us a laugh! We need your "positive" energy to cheer us up. :clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum