Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barnsley 2-2 Bolton

+16
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sluffy
Jack Russell
wessy
DEANO82
rammywhite
okocha
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
observer
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 10:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My lad is obsessed with Fortnite as well  Very Happy

122Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would be nice if someone would explain, I'm not Googling it, it might be dodgy.

123Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:16

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

it's a battle royale type game where you parachute out of a plane onto an island (100 people each game) which shrinks as a storm rolls in, picking up weapons and equipment on the way with the aim being the last one standing!

124Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its a shoot em up game mixed with minecraft from what i can gather, don't play it myself but hear my son shouting at his mates through his headphones and mic all weekend  Very Happy

125Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny explained it much better than me!

126Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to 'playing out'?  Mind you,the kids would be run over by a 4X4 these days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

127Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:it's a battle royale type game where you parachute out of a plane onto an island (100 people each game) which shrinks as a storm rolls in, picking up weapons and equipment on the way with the aim being the last one standing!
Is that the one where the parachute looks like a Mary Poppins umbrella and they knock down walls with what looks like an agricultural mattock?
If so, I've seen my youngest lad playing it and he's 22.

128Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:37

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:it's a battle royale type game where you parachute out of a plane onto an island (100 people each game) which shrinks as a storm rolls in, picking up weapons and equipment on the way with the aim being the last one standing!
Is that the one where the parachute looks like a Mary Poppins umbrella and they knock down walls with what looks like an agricultural mattock?
thats the one, i play the save the world version which is surviving a zombie apocalypse!  he prefers the battle royale which he and all his friends play on.  he is only 9 and has 3 wins already!  ive played the battle royale loads of times and not even come close to winning Smile

it is good fun.  costs a small fortune in v bucks, eh Norpig!

i bet you know what the Floss is :rofl:

129Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:38

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:What happened to 'playing out'?  Mind you,the kids would be run over by a 4X4 these days.

if only, ive been trying to persuade the missus to move up to stockton heath near her sister, where he would probably be allowed out in the street, not gonna  happen where we are at the moment though!

130Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it one of them 5 minute games you get bored of on your phone like Golf Clash? Very Happy

131Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
thats the one, i play the save the world version which is surviving a zombie apocalypse!  he prefers the battle royale which he and all his friends play on.  he is only 9 and has 3 wins already!  ive played the battle royale loads of times and not even come close to winning Smile

No idea about "the Floss", but I will mention to my lad that he is getting whupped by 9 year olds next time he starts shouting at the screen and abusing inanimate objects Smile

132Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

He's always asking for v bucks at £8 a pop! Is that where the floss is from then?
That's another obsession, i saw a junior football team all doing the floss as part of their warm up a few weeks ago  Very Happy

133Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

He's always asking for v bucks at £8 a pop! Is that where the floss is from then?
That's another obsession, i saw a junior football team all doing the floss as part of their warm up a few weeks ago  Very Happy
Christ! I would rather buy him something physical to play with than buying virtual crap.

This is where they get you with games now.

134Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you've all this to come KP, kids don't want to play out now, they want to be on their xboxes or youtube all day.

135Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 11:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:you've all this to come KP, kids don't want to play out now, they want to be on their xboxes or youtube all day.
2 quid more and I could have had a mitre premier league ball.

Much more fun in my eyes! Very Happy

136Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 12:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:What happened to 'playing out'?  Mind you,the kids would be run over by a 4X4 these days.

if only, ive been trying to persuade the missus to move up to stockton heath near her sister, where he would probably be allowed out in the street, not gonna  happen where we are at the moment though!
Johnny,the thought of people 'playing out' in Stockton Heath is scary. They see themselves as better than the rest of us.

137Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 13:01

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Haha.  Ill bear that in mind bonce.  The house i saw was latchford i think.  She wont go for it anyway.  Im just dreaming

138Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 13:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Haha.  Ill bear that in mind bonce.  The house i saw was latchford i think.  She wont go for it anyway.  Im just dreaming
People in Stockton Heath are fine. There's just a hint of poshness to it for the rest of us plebs. Nat would fit right in. Croft is nice,but pricey.

139Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:35

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bonce far right with his Brucie doll

140Barnsley 2-2 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Barnsley 2-2 Bolton Tue Apr 17 2018, 14:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Bonce far right with his Brucie doll
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum