Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless

+4
Bernard Dennis Park
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lofty_Love wrote:
Are you suggesting he should be let free because you think he probably didn't do it?

Why is it so inconceivable that he may have raped someone?

He should be given a fair trial somewhere imo. This won't happen in Sweden as he'll be extradited to the US immediately. If he ends up in America he'll never get a fair trial for anything he's accused off.

22Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:41

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I think The New York Times, or some other big US paper, printed some of the things on wikileaks. Yet they're not in trouble. All Assange did was allow others to post on his website. He's not hacked into anywhere or stolen any top secret information. If I knew something and posted it on here should Sluffy get extradited to America for it?

I don't really care about his wiki leaks stuff, he allegedly raped someone, you seem to be ignoring that

23Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lofty_Love wrote:
I don't really care about his wiki leaks stuff, he allegedly raped someone, you seem to be ignoring that

Read my post above. Or are you ignoring it? Very Happy

It's all linked imo that's why I'm mentioning the wikileaks stuff btw.

24Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:47

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

ha :)I didn't realise you had posted.

What do you think would happen to him in the US that would be unlawful by the US?

25Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Similar stuff to all the people that ended up in Guantanamo Bay for years.

26Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I think The New York Times, or some other big US paper, printed some of the things on wikileaks. Yet they're not in trouble. All Assange did was allow others to post on his website. He's not hacked into anywhere or stolen any top secret information. If I knew something and posted it on here should Sluffy get extradited to America for it?

hes given people the facility to do it...

27Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The guy who invented the internet gave people the facility. Hang him Very Happy .

28Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:57

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Similar stuff to all the people that ended up in Guantanamo Bay for years.

No it wouldn't

29Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Do you honestly believe that? After the wiki leaks stuff the US are desperate to get him. That's why this rape allegation was suddenly made. It's load of shit imho. The Americans are not to be trusted.

are you one of these 'the west is evil' people? Laughing

30Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 15:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:as things stand they are simply harbouring a possible sex offender for no reason at all.

A bit like you and that paedophile teacher you know. Fucking hypocrite.

31Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Allahu akbar Laughing .

32Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lofty_Love wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Similar stuff to all the people that ended up in Guantanamo Bay for years.

No it wouldn't

How do you know? I think that was just you making an assumption Very Happy .

33Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The guy who invented the internet gave people the facility. Hang him Very Happy .

no he didn't...

the internet was invented as a means of scientists sharing data among themselves. it grew from there.

The internet CAN also be controlled to an extent.

providing a facility that allows anyone in the world to leak anything they want to the worldwide media is asking for trouble.

would you still be be arguing his case if it was a non-western country that was after him?

34Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Allahu akbar Laughing .

so if raping somebody was illegal under sharia law you would want to kill him? Rolling Eyes

im sorry, ive seen the carrot now... Laughing

35Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
would you still be be arguing his case if it was a non-western country that was after him?

Yes, 100%. If he's raped someone he needs to go to jail, I'd actually castrate the cunt too, but the wikileaks stuff is fine by me. Some of the things revealed are amazing and the world will become a better place when less shadey stuff is kept secret imo. How he'll ever get a fair trial now I don't know. Who knows what will happen. He'll probably get killed or 'disappear' soon.

36Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:22

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:

No it wouldn't

How do you know? I think that was just you making an assumption Very Happy .

Because Guantanamo Bay is filled with middle eastern suspected terrorists, not Australian journalists.

Why would Assange be sent to Guantanamo Bay?

He wouldn't, thats not an assumption

37Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard you bellend. The guy is wanted for alleged rape. You have absolutely no idea whether he did it or not so shut the fuck up defending him like he's your favourite uncle.

38Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:33

I agree with Bernard do you seriously think the US would give him a fair trial? Have you just ignored how many people have been locked up in Guantanamo bay since they introduced the US patriot act post 9/11?? They can arrest and imprison people without a shred of evidence.

I don't know about the rape charges, but as far as whistle blowing on the US he's done nothing wrong, whistle lowing is essential to all organisations in order to keep them in check with laws otherwise anything can be covered up, it's good that they have to be wary of that threat.

39Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:36

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bernard you bellend. The guy is wanted for alleged rape. You have absolutely no idea whether he did it or not so shut the fuck up defending him like he's your favourite uncle.

Shut up you paedophile protecting hypocrite.

40Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 2 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lofty_Love wrote:
Why would Assange be sent to Guantanamo Bay?

He wouldn't, thats not an assumption

You have no idea what they'd do to him. The same as me. You seem to think America won't/don't do dodgy things. Assange allowing some of these dodgy things to be revealed on his site is what started all this. It's not just me who thinks this you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum