Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless

+4
Bernard Dennis Park
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:39

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How is Guantanamo bay become part of the argument.

Name one current inmate in Guantanamo bay prison who isn't from asian/arabic decadency.

Im not agreeing with Guantanamo bay but its isn't just a big jail that anyone and everyone gets sent too, it has about 150 inmates and is exclusively for crimes relating to terrorism, it has even been referred to as 'The Prison of Afghanistan'

Assange would not be sent there, end of.

42Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Julian Asssange has been accused of sexual assault (not rape) and is wanted for question by the Swedish authorities, who normally when its overseas go overseas to question the suspect - in this situation the Swedes want to extradite him - why change their policy for Assange?

There are rumours of ulterior motives that the US are behind the so-called sex crimes so that they can extradite Assange to the US to be tried for treason, with regards to Government leaks via Wikileaks, which carries the death penalty - and as usual, presumably, the UK authorities have their heads up the US arses yet again agreeing to whatever the US says! (very much like the time the head of The World Bank was accused of sex crimes in New York - just as he was about to launch he political career in France and lambast the US finance system!!!)

On this occassion it has gone all a bit to far in childish stakes and its now at a point that no one can climb down without having egg on their face. A true stale-mate - only until the Green Berets are sent in to capture Assange!!! Mistakes have been made by the Swedes, many by the UK authorities and the Government and the error made by Ecuador.

But the one thing I do agree with is that the US needs to be stopped as acting like the Worlds Police Force - they cause more damage than any other nation!

43Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:43

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:Julian Asssange has been accused of sexual assault (not rape)

Stopped reading there. There is no argument that he didn't sleep with the girls, he had sex without a condom with them so there will be DNA proof as well - this is true, even his lawyer doesn't contest this.

So he has been accused of rape.

44Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lofty_Love wrote:How is Guantanamo bay become part of the argument.

Name one current inmate in Guantanamo bay prison who isn't from asian/arabic decadency.

Im not agreeing with Guantanamo bay but its isn't just a big jail that anyone and everyone gets sent too, it has about 150 inmates and is exclusively for crimes relating to terrorism, it has even been referred to as 'The Prison of Afghanistan'

Guantanamo Bay is a fantastic double standard by the US!!!! It is an area of Cuba which is rented out to the US, but because of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missle Crisis of the 60's there are no political relations between the 2 nations and US citizens are not allowed to go to Cuba - but the US has a "concentration camp" and a McDonalds there!!!!!

45Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:I agree with Bernard do you seriously think the US would give him a fair trial? Have you just ignored how many people have been locked up in Guantanamo bay since they introduced the US patriot act post 9/11?? They can arrest and imprison people without a shred of evidence.

so can the UK police under 'Section 5 of the public order act' and the 'football spectators act'

do you think this is ok though?

further to this we have the terrorism act - basically the police can do anything they want if they 'suspect' your a terrorist.

with the 2 examples above, its guilty until proven innocent.

again, do you agree this is ok?

46Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:46

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The US are treating him like a terrorist. That's why I mentioned it. Loads of people have been in there years without charge. The same kind of thing could happen to him. Couldn't it?

47Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lofty_Love wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Julian Asssange has been accused of sexual assault (not rape)

Stopped reading there. There is no argument that he didn't sleep with the girls, he had sex without a condom with them so there will be DNA proof as well - this is true, even his lawyer doesn't contest this.

So he has been accused of rape.

Officially he has NOT be accused of rape but sexual assault - it how the assault occured that could lead to a accusation of rape!!! Hence the need for questioning - but as I said usually the swedish authorities go overt o question the accused but in this instance they want extradition so why change their policy?

48Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

The US are treating him like a terrorist. That's why I mentioned it. Loads of people have been in there years without charge. The same kind of thing could happen to him. Couldn't it?

You're an idiot. So you'd rather rapists, murderers and peedos go free than be sent to the US to face trial? It's the best justice system in the world.

49Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

well...

sorry, but the major 'risk' with people trying to blow up the western world ARE of that descent... its no coincidence.

50Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
You're an idiot. So you'd rather rapists, murderers and peedos go free than be sent to the US to face trial? It's the best justice system in the world.

Not at all. Who said let him go free?

51Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:56

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't edit my posts. I didn't say anything wrong. A bit of power goes straight to some peoples heads.

52Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you on drugs today? I didn't touch your post.

53Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

54Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are you on drugs today? I didn't touch your post.

I wasn't talking to you. Unless you can edit other peoples posts? I was talking to the little Hitler who felt the need to delete half my post.

55Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't talking to you. Unless you can edit other peoples posts? I was talking to the little Hitler who felt the need to delete half my post.

Yeah, people are always giving me mod powers on football forums. I actually run the Mavies forum.

56Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thought so Josh.

57Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:11

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Someone removed your post? thats a bit lame

58Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:14

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep, pathetic.

59Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had posts removed before too.

I kicked up a mild fuss but then moved on.

only a forum at the end of the day.

60Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 3 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:24

If anyone thinks this is a forum where you can post any old shite then think again. I let most things go, but one or two comments get removed because a) they are especially offensive or b) they could get the site in legal trouble.

If you don't like it, start your own site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum