Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless

+4
Bernard Dennis Park
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:28

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Passi wrote:If anyone thinks this is a forum where you can post any old shite then think again. I let most things go, but one or two comments get removed because a) they are especially offensive or b) they could get the site in legal trouble.

If you don't like it, start your own site.

fair enough...

I dont post ANY old shit, only good shite... like this one.

this is a good one...

Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwS9B8QO2g3y58oZ20G57FFi9jz2_XZkcu292WN5WKR0xAFCru

lol!

62Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Passi wrote:If anyone thinks this is a forum where you can post any old shite then think again. I let most things go, but one or two comments get removed because a) they are especially offensive or b) they could get the site in legal trouble.

Nothing I said could get the site into legal trouble and it also had something to do with the thread and a comment that someone made to me.

If I don't like something I will say so. No need for me to start my own site.

63Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

fair enough...

this is a good one...

Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwS9B8QO2g3y58oZ20G57FFi9jz2_XZkcu292WN5WKR0xAFCru

lol!
Is that white thing in it at the top a worm?

64Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:49

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I agree with Bernard do you seriously think the US would give him a fair trial? Have you just ignored how many people have been locked up in Guantanamo bay since they introduced the US patriot act post 9/11?? They can arrest and imprison people without a shred of evidence.

so can the UK police under 'Section 5 of the public order act' and the 'football spectators act'

do you think this is ok though?

further to this we have the terrorism act - basically the police can do anything they want if they 'suspect' your a terrorist.

with the 2 examples above, its guilty until proven innocent.

again, do you agree this is ok?

Your comparing 3 different laws in 2 different countries, they're incomparable.

65Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 17:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

fair enough...

this is a good one...

lol!

TThat really does make me want to throw up, to be fair!

66Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:16

Is that your girlfriend fried chicken boy?

67Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:21

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

To be honest Rebel, I am the crudest, most vulgar person I know, but I am wincing at the graphic nature of that turd. Will people please stop "quoting" it too.

68Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's some dodgy search history on Rebel's PC.

69Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless - Page 4 Empty Re: Diplomatic Immunity Is Pointless Mon Aug 20 2012, 19:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Is that your girlfriend fried chicken boy?

It is what you look like stuck to the bottom of my old shoe, gayer!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum