Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

181Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 02:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:Well said Johnny! :clap: :clap:

Totally agree, well said Johnny.

As you can see above we also have our own idiots that come rushing on here to gloat and call Anderson a "cunt".

As long as they are right they really don't give a fuck about the club.

True fans - yeah sure they are.

I am not one of those who have used the C word to describe Anderson, however I would point out that there are plenty of Anderson's critics who are genuine fans of the club and believe it is in the club's interest to get rid.
It's presumptive to assume they have not got the club's best interests at heart and it's a cheap shot to suggest that because they would prefer a different approach than you, they are not supporters.

Did I say you were you numpty?

There's plenty of Anderson's supporters who are genuine fans of the club like for instance Eddie Davies, Michael James and Brett Warburton - you know the people who actually KNOW Anderson and have their money invested in him! Don't you think they might be a little bit more clued up on what's best for the club than a few dozen twitter keyboard warriors and the odd forum numpties?

Well bear in mind the old saying of 'beware what you wish for because one day it may come true' because reading Anderson's statement above, I think you may just have got your dearest wish.

182Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 02:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I really don't understand what is going on here?

Note 26 (page 47) of the clubs latest accounts 2016/7, clearly states that a Deed of Settlement had been agreed with BluMarble to pay them £4 million plus £300k interest by the 1st September.

Anderson states in his statement tonight (well yesterday now) that he offered to pay it but his offer was rejected?

Maybe that implies that Andersons offer was to make staged payments rather to pay it off in one lump sum perhaps - and that was the 'offer' and was why it was rejected?

Moving on though, it does seem strange that the club will be blighted by not only a 12 point deduction but also a two year embargo - clearly that won't be attractive to any future prospective purchaser of the club - it's bound to push the value of the club down significantly?

Is the Doidge loan/transfer affected? Will the other loanees have to return to their home clubs?

Also I thought Davies had left a debt on the books in order to prevent things like asset stripping and presumably Administration taking part?  I would have thought the total amount owed to Davies, Warburton and James exceeds the amount owed to BluMarble so I would have thought they would have had more say in preventing Administration and the placing their own investments out of the hands of Anderson control and in those of an Administrator?

I also can't come to grips with the legitimacy of the loan against the club in the first place, it seems from what Anderson has said BluMarble has won a case against their own lawyers in respect of the Holdsworth deal and surely that means something fundamental about the deal was wrong, even illegal?

My best guess is that BluMarble wants to take control from Anderson, run it under Administration (which they will pay for - and not the club!) for at least three months, which coincidently is about as fast as it takes someone buying the club do it's due diligence - and then sell it on, presumably to this American they have lined up.

I guess they figure they will make more money doing it that way (or at least get their money back more quickly)? Maybe even retain a stake in the club!

Not sure a two year transfer embargo is going to be helpful to anyone though.

Seems like hard times and relegation ahead for us then - but I'm sure the anti-Andersons will be delighted for us to suffer just to get Ken out of the club.

183Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 07:39

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Growler wrote:I've learned not to believe anything Ken says , he offered to pay the full amount plus interest but they said no? Oh aye
Lets see if Eddie or someone sorts a deal out before the disaster of administration.
Not being able to sign anyone for 2 years would completely screw us for 3 seasons
He wouldn't say that if it could be proved in Court by Blu Marble that he didn't offer that money. Plus, the Court would surely not put the Club in to Administration if it was proved that Ken had the funds to pay Blu Marble in full in the first place, or am i missing something here ?

184Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 08:26

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The point and key factor in this that everyone is missing is the fact blu marble are already looking for a buyer (the american billionaire) which surely cant be legal/right.

185Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 09:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:The point and key factor in this that everyone is missing is the fact blu marble are already looking for a buyer (the american billionaire) which surely cant be legal/right.
A buyer for BWFC or a buyer for BM? If it's for BM then a) they have every right to sell their business at any time and b) if you're selling your business it makes every sense to sort out your bad debt first and has they haven't been paid what they are owed and have been patient for a very long time BWFC looks very much like a bad debt.
If it's BWFC they are trying to get a buyer for, then it sounds very much like contingency planning (also legal/right) as they would have to do something to protect the club and the assets as if we go down the pan they won't get paid either - which is presumably the sword of Damacles Anderson has been dangling over their heads every time he's not met a due payment i.e. "do what I say or you'll never get your money."

186Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 09:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:One solace I have is that I understand BluMarble are still discussing possible arrangements. They are not a closed shop.

Marc Isles wrote:From what I understand there have been a few buyers who would only consider an admin purchase. I think there will be options.

187Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 09:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:
Growler wrote:I've learned not to believe anything Ken says , he offered to pay the full amount plus interest but they said no? Oh aye
Lets see if Eddie or someone sorts a deal out before the disaster of administration.
Not being able to sign anyone for 2 years would completely screw us for 3 seasons
He wouldn't say that if it could be proved in Court by Blu Marble that he didn't offer that money. Plus, the Court would surely not put the Club in to Administration if it was proved that Ken had the funds to pay Blu Marble in full in the first place, or am i missing something here ?
I think you are missing a lot and that may be because a proven liar has control of our club's official media outlets.

BTW Eddie and the Warbies have already agreed to wait for their overdue payments (again) but presumably they are also reaching the end of their tether with him and would be more likely to support a takeover rather than fund the retention of a bloke who doesn't honour his debts. Difficult when the club you love is being held hostage.

188Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 09:46

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Have you still got my email address, M?

189Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 09:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tick tock, tick tock

190Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Time is up

191Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I trust Boggers has sneaked into the court room and will be updating us.

192Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I really don't understand what is going on here?

Note 26 (page 47) of the clubs latest accounts 2016/7, clearly states that a Deed of Settlement had been agreed with BluMarble to pay them £4 million plus £300k interest by the 1st September.

Anderson states in his statement tonight (well yesterday now) that he offered to pay it but his offer was rejected?

And he said only last week that he foresaw no issue in making that payment on the due date. As he didn't make the payment on the due date there are only two possible conclusions - either he lied or he did agree to pay but at some point in the future (having carefully avoided saying "when" in yesterday's statement) And you can only piss off your creditors so many times before they have had enough.

Maybe that implies that Andersons offer was to make staged payments rather to pay it off in one lump sum perhaps - and that was the 'offer' and was why it was rejected?

I would imagine that they have reached the end of their tether with him.

Moving on though, it does seem strange that the club will be blighted by not only a 12 point deduction but also a two year embargo - clearly that won't be attractive to any future prospective purchaser of the club - it's bound to push the value of the club down significantly?

A club in administration - without Anderson - is surely a far more attractive buying proposition though and i can entirely understand that no investor would want to put their money under Anderson's control -  they'd want their own FD in charge.

Is the Doidge loan/transfer affected? Will the other loanees have to return to their home clubs?

Surely that depends on cashflow and payment priorities? I would assume there would be recall clauses if their loanee wages weren't paid so if we go into administration it would be dependent on the plans of whoever takes control of the assets. Perhaps that's why BM are reported to be making contingency plans?

Also I thought Davies had left a debt on the books in order to prevent things like asset stripping and presumably Administration taking part?

I don't understand your reasoning. Being owed money by the club doesn't give the creditors any control over either of those. Presumably they did it because the club wouldn't have survived if they's been paid i.e. it was in the club's interest?

I would have thought the total amount owed to Davies, Warburton and James exceeds the amount owed to BluMarble so I would have thought they would have had more say in preventing Administration and the placing their own investments out of the hands of Anderson control and in those of an Administrator?

They can only give assurances regarding their attitude towards reclaiming the money they are owed, not the club's overall finances and so have limited influence on the Administration process.

I also can't come to grips with the legitimacy of the loan against the club in the first place, it seems from what Anderson has said BluMarble has won a case against their own lawyers in respect of the Holdsworth deal and surely that means something fundamental about the deal was wrong, even illegal?

That's because it was another entirely legal deal that Anderson made in order to grab control of the club. The only illegality is Anderson not honouring the terms of the deal he entered into.

My best guess is that BluMarble wants to take control from Anderson, run it under Administration (which they will pay for - and not the club!) for at least three months, which coincidently is about as fast as it takes someone buying the club do it's due diligence - and then sell it on, presumably to this American they have lined up.

Hopefully but by no means certain.

I guess they figure they will make more money doing it that way (or at least get their money back more quickly)?  Maybe even retain a stake in the club!

It is you that has consistently suggested that making money out of BWFC is BM's sole agenda. Even if that is the case, the best way to ensure you get paid is to ensure the business runs smoothly and is profitable so ousting Anderson makes total sense.

Not sure a two year transfer embargo is going to be helpful to anyone though.

Thanks Ken. And that may not be the worst of it as once Anderson is gone (if he goes) only then will we find out the truth of what he's been doing.

Seems like hard times and relegation ahead for us then - but I'm sure the anti-Andersons will be delighted for us to suffer just to get Ken out of the club.

Anti - Anderson means pro BWFC in my mind and like many others who share that view, we have every right to express it.

This all seems like a bid to remove or at least rein in Anderson and it could go either way. Personally I hope we get rid, take our medicine and start afresh with new investment and an ethical owner like we should have done two years ago, but it's in the balance.

193Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:15

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

ANTI ANDERSON MEANS PRO BWFC....................You don't half come out with some bollocks.  Everyone else talks about things like the conjecture they are where as you talk about them like they are stone cold facts.  i don't if you do this deliberately or not nothing you have said is a fact!  not one thing.

194Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:ANTI ANDERSON MEANS PRO BWFC....................You don't half come out with some bollocks.  Everyone else talks about things like the conjecture they are where as you talk about them like they are stone cold facts.  i don't if you do this deliberately or not nothing you have said is a fact!  not one thing.
Do you have to deliberately misquote me in order to make your point? 

I said "Anti-Anderson means pro-BWFC in my mind and many others" and having that  opinion is a fact, regardless of how much you try to wriggle out of it. You're just pissed off because the truth about "King Ken" is starting to emerge. He may well survive this one but there will always be a threat to our club whilst he controls it as I have said all along.

195Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:ANTI ANDERSON MEANS PRO BWFC....................You don't half come out with some bollocks.  Everyone else talks about things like the conjecture they are where as you talk about them like they are stone cold facts.  i don't if you do this deliberately or not nothing you have said is a fact!  not one thing.

I said "Anti-Anderson means pro-BWFC in my mind and many others" and having that  opinion is a fact, regardless of how much you try to wriggle out of it. You're just pissed off because the truth about "King Ken" is starting to emerge. He may well survive this one but there will always be a threat to our club whilst he controls it as I have said all along.
haha, i'm not just talking about this instance.  but thats it, try and use even more conjecture to make you sound like your right when quite clearly you know as much as the rest of us..................fuck all!

196Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

haha, i'm not just talking about this instance.  but thats it, try and use even more conjecture to make you sound like your right when quite clearly you know as much as the rest of us..................fuck all!
The suspicions I have consistently expressed about Anderson are factual as they are undoubtedly my suspicions. I have never expressed them as anything other than opinions or jokes at his expense and have said all along that I don't trust him as far as I can throw Blackpool Tower and that we should wait to see what happens before saying what a great job he's doing and dubbing him "King Ken" as you and others have repeatedly done - despite, as you admit above - knowing "fuck all" about what he's really up to.
Perhaps today will be the beginning of the truth finally coming out?

197Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 10:50

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Never once called him that. More conjecture

198Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 11:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's a real shame that it looks like Anderson will retain control of the club and is getting away with a slap on the wrists again. Good work by his lawyers, but it doesn't look like the creditors had the investment or strategy lined up that would have given them the confidence to push him out at this stage.
It will be interesting to see if he continues pushing the envelope with his creditors after this.
It will also be interesting to see who he's managed to persuade to prop up his tenure - and what he's offered them in return.

199Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 11:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll bet it's dear old Uncle Eddie Rolling Eyes

200Ken Anderson - update. - Page 10 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue Sep 11 2018, 11:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'll bet it's dear old Uncle Eddie Rolling Eyes
I doubt it. I would have thought even Edwin has had enough of not being paid by now so there'd be little mileage in throwing good money after bad.
The thing is that if Anderson has persuaded someone to keep him in power, has he used even more of the club's assets as collateral?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum