Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas can fuck right off.......

+5
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
boltonbonce
y2johnny
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Tue Dec 11 2018, 22:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Its pink on my screen  Very Happy

You're looking at dick pics again aren't you.
Actually it was a screengrab from your webcam, you must learn not to zoom in so far Nat

:rofl:

42Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Tue Dec 11 2018, 22:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I buy it for the kitchen, Nice handy calendar to have

Not bad for a Quid for the kitchen then. Smile

43Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone finished for Christmas yet?

44Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 22:19

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm finished with xmas

45Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 22:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I'm finished with xmas

I was going to call you a miserable twat then but it depends what you mean. Razz

46Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 22:55

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I mean I'm bored of xmas already :rofl:

47Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 22:56

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So you'd be right to call me that Very Happy

48Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 23:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

49Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Wed Dec 19 2018, 23:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I spy a satsuma. A telltale sign of Christmas in our house.

50Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Fri Dec 21 2018, 21:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been doing the rounds posting the Christmas cards and quite a few have their letter box at the bottom of the door. Anyone else got one like that?

If so get it changed as my back is killing me keep bending down!

51Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Sat Dec 22 2018, 00:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just been doing the rounds posting the Christmas cards and quite a few have their letter box at the bottom of the door. Anyone else got one like that?

Get Nat to do it. She's used to bending down. Very Happy

52Christmas can fuck right off....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas can fuck right off....... Sat Dec 22 2018, 12:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Just been doing the rounds posting the Christmas cards and quite a few have their letter box at the bottom of the door. Anyone else got one like that?

Get Nat to do it. She's used to bending down. Very Happy

Do you not mean bending over Bonce? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum