Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 50]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure i've seen this on the TV in the past Bonce but just by looking at him it's not right is it.

Who is feeding him to get like this?

He really is killing himself.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm sure i've seen this on the TV in the past Bonce but just by looking at him it's not right is it.

He says later in the film that 'someone else is facilitating my eating' and seems to be blaming his father.
He needs to take responsibility for the state he's in.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm sure i've seen this on the TV in the past Bonce but just by looking at him it's not right is it.

He says later in the film that 'someone else is facilitating my eating' and seems to be blaming his father.
He needs to take responsibility for the state he's in.

The trouble there is that the family need to be on board TBH and not buy food for him to eat.

I appreciate he can't just jump out of bed to go for a jog but he needs to have some self control too to not eat the stuff.

Ultimately it's his fault because hes eating it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It can only lead to his demise, and he doesn't seem bothered. Sad state of affairs.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It can only lead to his demise, and he doesn't seem bothered. Sad state of affairs.

Only Dr. Youhan? can try to save him now and he isn't 100% successful unfortunately.

The thing is I just don't know how the hell you get to that stage in the first place TBH. Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's apparently moved back in with his mother, and she's banned video games and fast food. 
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 41 Family-By-The-Ton-Casey-King-3356

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:He's apparently moved back in with his mother, and she's banned video games and fast food. 
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 41 Family-By-The-Ton-Casey-King-3356

Jesus christ he looks good in the right picture! Shocked Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My niece's son is in lockdown and sent me this picture as he relaxed in the garden. Clearly a young man of taste. He's only 18, and showing the younger set the way to go. 
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 41 Photo-10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That has got to be you with those slippers Boncey! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:That has got to be you with those slippers Boncey! Laughing
Not guilty. I actually bought them for my brother as a Christmas present, but he turned his nose up at them., Clearly, his grandson has far better taste.
I might treat him to a pair of flannel pyjamas.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don’t like those slippers! No wonder your brother turned his nose up at them ha ha

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Don’t like those slippers! No wonder your brother turned his nose up at them ha ha
How dare you! They are pure quality. I might wear mine to the match if the season ever gets going again.

It's about time the club shop started stocking them. They'd sell out in hours.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just one of the many reasons I now prefer betting online. These characters are becoming more and more prevalent in the shops.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just spotted a Jamaica Ginger Cake, and a tin of custard in the cupboard. Things are looking up.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very sad to learn of the death of Tim Brooke-Taylor from Covid. He was a goody in every sense of the word.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sad indeed. My father made me watch videos of The Goodies as a child. It was bonkers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who needs TV? Very Happy

Lord knows how he got his soled, fabric foot coverings on? Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The obnoxious Roger Stone. Just watch that lying mouth. It's fascinating.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:The obnoxious Roger Stone. Just watch that lying mouth. It's fascinating.

Wow! I wonder what his blood pressure reading would have been during that interview! An early heart attack is on the cards unless he gets therapy, and soon !

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just heard someone saying that the whole of next season could be played behind closed doors, at every level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum