Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 50]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I shall have to pick through that one a bit. I dont like to rush. Whenever one becomes involved with watching and reading about people like these, ones intelligence always rises. It is good for you.
From his Wiki

Sitwell invited him to lodge in London with him and his literary brother and sister, Osbert and Edith. Walton took up residence in the attic of their house in Chelsea, later recalling, "I went for a few weeks and stayed about fifteen years".

Wow, there is a photo of Edith Sitwell on there in a wonderful Artistic style dress. Very Classy!

Last edited by sunlight on Tue Jul 21 2020, 20:03; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:I shall have to pick through that one a bit. I dont like to rush. Whenever one becomes involved with watching and reading about people like these, ones intelligence always rises. It is good for you.
From his Wiki

Sitwell invited him to lodge in London with him and his literary brother and sister, Osbert and Edith. Walton took up residence in the attic of their house in Chelsea, later recalling, "I went for a few weeks and stayed about fifteen years".
It's a quality documentary. Back when they made good TV.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wow, there is a photo of Edith Sitwell on there in a wonderful Artistic style dress. Very Classy!
22 minutes 30 seconds into it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Wow, there is a photo of Edith Sitwell on there in a wonderful Artistic style dress. Very Classy!
22 minutes 30 seconds into it.
There's something other-worldly about her.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just received an email headed 'Will you help fund an exhausted bullock's retirement'?

I'll certainly do what I can. Shocked

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

After a free trial I have gone with Bitdefender as you advised.  Everything  seems fine so far.

Dutch Decoy could be out for a  quick follow up on Sunday.

I'll let you know where and when, when I  hear the time and place.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:After a free trial I have gone with Bitdefender as you advised.  Everything  seems fine so far.

Dutch Decoy could be out for a  quick follow up on Sunday.

I'll let you know where and when, when I  hear the time and place.
Cheers mate. You won't go far wrong with Bitdefender. Make sure you're not down for auto renewal after 12 months, it'll give you the option to try somewhere else if you fancy a change.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

CHEERS.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ive had a tenner in my purse since late february and still havent spent it. I dont know whats happened, its all very Kafkaesque.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Ive had a tenner in my purse since late february and still havent spent it. I dont know whats happened, its all very Kafkaesque.
Don't get me started on purses. They're fine for women, but I used to work with a bloke who carried one. Not a good look when fumbling at the checkout.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hope its faux fur.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was very close to toast. Walking quietly along, a huge tree fell across my path. An accident? Or Nat's work? Walk a little way past the tree, turn left, and you're nearly at the Risley Spar shop, but I took the hint, and turned back.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 48 Img_0315

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loving the new banner.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Loving the new banner.

You've got to thank Keegan for that and all the other recent ones - he's really rather good at them isn't he!!!

:mixpoints:

Lucky escape with that tree in your post above!!!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I like it too, Keegan doesn’t get enough recognition for his efforts, he’s very good at doing them.  Go Keegan!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

You've got to thank Keegan for that and all the other recent ones - he's really rather good at them isn't he!!!

:mixpoints:

Lucky escape with that tree in your post above!!!
Top man is Keegan. I remember him doing a great Brucie banner. And it was a close call. If I hadn't stopped to mess with my phone I'd have been under it.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The England one?  You loved that one Smile

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't that Burden makeover in the 70s? Seem remember some of the old buggers whingeing about them putting up that "modern signage".

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DUTCH DECOY not out until Tuesday or Wednesday now.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:DUTCH DECOY not out until Tuesday or Wednesday now.
After your last tip I might have a but if this, let us know when the race is

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum