Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 33]

521Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 15:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lusty should be allowed back by now, whether he wants to come back is another story.

522Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 15:55

Banned for life I thought.

523Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's our great and glorious leader to put us straight on this? It was only a temporary ban as far as i remember.

524Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably for the best just to prevent any further embarrassment.

525Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes because we can't have disagreements on a forum can we?

526Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of course, but abuse is not necessary.

527Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

of course it is you Scottish wanker  Laughing

528Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:of course it is you Scottish wanker  Laughing

:banned: :banned: :banned:

Very Happy

529Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Laughing

530Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not funny.

531Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 16:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not funny.

No and I agree.

It's not nice being Scottish.

532Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri May 17 2019, 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit harsh on our Scottish cousins Norpig. They're very inventive.

They even have their own cure for sea sickness. They lean over the side of the boat with a ten pence piece clenched in their teeth.

533Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat May 18 2019, 19:20

So is Lusty banned permanently then?

534Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 17:23

Soooo yes?

535Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 18:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic.

A absolute car crash for jezza on Marr today.

536Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 18:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As I've said before I believe brexit is a disaster our children and grandchildren will suffer for but the British public voted for it and that result should be respected even though I personally hate it. In my opinion a no-deal Brexit is now more or less certain since we can't get agreement to the 'deal' through our own parliament and the EU is not going to negotiate any changes to it.

In some ways for the long term a no deal Brexit could well be a good thing. Once the British people realise for themselves just how unimportant Britain is on the world stage now and how little power we actually wield on our own it may well spur them into supporting a later re-entry into the EU.

Also is it just me or has anyone else noticed the glaring dichotomy in the stances of various politicians. For instance many Conservatives are in favour of Brexit on the grounds it makes us 'independent' from Europe but the moment anyone mentions Scottish independence from the UK they foam at the mouth about how the United Kingdom must be preserved and Scotland must always be part of it. Then you have the Scottish National Party demanding independence from Westminster on the one hand while simultaneously saying they want to stay in the European Union.

Frankly this sorry mess has dragged on for far too long already. If we're getting out then the politicians should just bite the damned bullet and take us out now with or without a deal. The fact we're about to have an election for a parliament we don't even want to be part of is just yet another sign of how farcical this whole situation has become.

537Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 18:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:As I've said before I believe brexit is a disaster our children and grandchildren will suffer

Get a grip. Your kids and grandkids will make their own way in life regardless of whether we are in the EU or not. It's an insult to them to say otherwise.

538Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 18:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The planet is going to hell in a hand cart. Brexit doesn't really matter.

One eminent scientist thinks large areas of the earth will no longer be viable for human life within the next 60 years.

Downhill from there.

539Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 18:55

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:As I've said before I believe brexit is a disaster our children and grandchildren will suffer

Get a grip. Your kids and grandkids will make their own way in life regardless of whether we are in the EU or not. It's an insult to them to say otherwise.

I never said they wouldn't Nat but it will be much harder for them as a result of this. That's not just my own opinion either, take a good look at any of the financial papers or other media outlets and they're saying the same.

540Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun May 19 2019, 19:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:That's not just my own opinion either, take a good look at any of the financial papers or other media outlets and they're saying the same.

A truly embarrassing post. Are you related to xmiles?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum